Can I re-enter the US with a revoked not-expired H1B visa?

hardworkingguy

Registered Users (C)
My job was terminated but I have no idea whether the USCIS has revoked my h1b status or not. My visa is still valid and unexpired.

What are the chances (from 0-100%) that I will be denied at the Port of Entry if I try to enter with my H1B visa?

Do they check for H1B status revocation in the port of entry or just for the visa?

My job was terminated but I have no idea whether the USCIS has revoked my h1b status or not.
---------- Your employer may have written to USCIS and USCIS revoked your H1 petition. Most of the employer revoke H1 by writing to USCIS. My visa is still valid and unexpired.
----------Visa is based on approved H1 petition if Petition is revoked visa in not valid and you cant use that visa.

What are the chances (from 0-100%) that I will be denied at the Port of Entry if I try to enter with my H1B visa?
-----------why you want to enter they will send you back. They will ask you who is your employer and where are you working and they will call the employer.
Do they check for H1B status revocation in the port of entry or just for the visa?
-----------They check everything at this time.
--------

At this time, you are able to have a new employer file a petition not under cap. If you try a fraudulent entry, you risk receiving a permanet bar from ever entering the US again. Consider these when you plan for an unlawful entry.