can i go to my original country

faysal said:
I agree with you that you don't agree with me, but the problem is was the asylum true. If you go back to your COP, it means you got asylum through false claim. If you don't go back to your COP, then you are fine. You are permenant resident, but you go back COP then it is a violation the basis of your permenant residence..............You may lose it you they want
I'm not familiar with asylum case, but I do agree with you to some extent.
There are a couple of way to obtain GC in the US. Asylum, Family base and employment base.

The thing that people who got GC through marriage is afraid of is if they divorce soon after GC, does it cause problems ? May be or may not be.
It all depends on how immigration authority see their initial intent. How can they prove that marriage was bona fide even though they divorced right after remove condition on the GC ?

The case that people who got GC through employment is afraid of is if they left the sponsor right after GC, does it cause a problem ? May be or may not be.
It again depends on how immigration authority see whether beneficiary had intent to work for sponsor after GC. When one left the sponsor immediately after GC, how does this person prove that he had intent to work for this sponsor ?

LPR has the same status no matter how they got it, however, there is something specific that is attached to their GC.

GotPR? said:
There are a couple of way to obtain GC in the US. Asylum, Family base and employment base.

The thing that people who got GC through marriage is afraid of is if they divorce soon after GC, does it cause problems ? May be or may not be.
It all depends on how immigration authority see their initial intent. How can they prove that marriage was bona fide even though they divorced right after remove condition on the GC ?

The case that people who got GC through employment is afraid of is if they left the sponsor right after GC, does it cause a problem ? May be or may not be.
It again depends on how immigration authority see whether beneficiary had intent to work for sponsor after GC. When one left the sponsor immediately after GC, how does this person prove that he had intent to work for this sponsor ?

LPR has the same status no matter how they got it, however, there is something specific that is attached to their GC.

Good application of logic..

GotPR? said:

I agree with you GotPR, I think if you get GC based on asylum and go back to your COP the next day or week, probably you could face a hard time in your citinzenship interview. But if after 6 months, 1 year or later your parents or any relative becomes sick, you can travel to your COP without problem later.
It is my opinion

Travelco
GC holder

TortFeasor,
You don't have to believe it, but from my perspective, word given should be kept :)

TortFeasor said:
1. Triple Citizen: I cannot believe it. So you would bear arms for the US against Pakistan and Canada?