Can i drive in the US?

ellet

I still have my drivers license from 2008 when i still had my green card. which i dont' have anymore. but i still have my license. my license is still valid and doesn't expire until like 2049. can i drive with it in the US?

In the form DS-160, you have a question asking for your "Driving License", If you have answered "Yes" and
mentioned your driving license information, then "probably" you can drive without any problem, but I am not
sure of any POE issues.

I am guessing you have an Arizona license. Seeing that you no longer live in the state and thus the address written on the license is not your residence address, I would advise you to get an international driver's license. Technically, you can still use your US state issued license, however you can avoid a few potential issues if you do not use that license.

I still have my drivers license from 2008 when i still had my green card. which i dont' have anymore. but i still have my license. my license is still valid and doesn't expire until like 2049. can i drive with it in the US?

yes i did say in the application that i had my drivers license. i live in saudi arabia and women here can't drive so i can't get an international drivers license. and yes Triple, my license is from arizona. how did u know lol

so yes i can drive? what if i get pulled over, will i get jailed? lol sorry for worrying so much

Well, if you use the licence to drive, chances are everything will be fine until you get a ticket, because where will the ticket go? To the person who lives at your previous address? If you're careful, you'll be ok, so good luck.

Tourist with International Driving License can drive.

To obtain US License :You have to get a written test and then you take the road test. Depending on state, you go a DMV office (Department of Motor vehicles) or DPS office (Department of Public Safety).

Your identity – Name, date of birth
Your current legal status in America
Your residency status in a state – Proof that you live in that state

I think you should use the licence to drive, and everything will best for you, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: