Can I bring family members and friends to the sworn in ceremony?

cchong

Registered Users (C)
I am scheduled to take the oath tomorrow morning. Is it allow to bring friends and family members to the
ceremony?

Yes you can. Most likely your guests will have to wait in a different room while you and your fellow new citizens in waiting are processed by DHS. Before the ceremony begins your guests will be ushered into the Ceremonial Courtroom where you will take the oath. It is a majestic court building (I used to work there). Congratulations and have fun. You will like Judge Kimba M. Wood a lot.

that's great man
wishing you a great time there. CONGRATULATION...wow..i want THIS time fly...i want to be a citizen..i know i know i sound like a record but i just want that nothing ever i wanted..lol..well some months more..lol and i will aply

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Thankful,

Thank you very much for the information and the best wishes.

Yes you can. Most likely your guests will have to wait in a different room while you and your fellow new citizens in waiting are processed by DHS. Before the ceremony begins your guests will be ushered into the Ceremonial Courtroom where you will take the oath. It is a majestic court building (I used to work there). Congratulations and have fun. You will like Judge Kimba M. Wood a lot.

Thank you osogio.

that's great man
wishing you a great time there. CONGRATULATION...wow..i want THIS time fly...i want to be a citizen..i know i know i sound like a record but i just want that nothing ever i wanted..lol..well some months more..lol and i will aply