Can greencard holder's spouce get H1B visa?

honey_please said:
Will US embassy will have any problem stamping her H1B visa as she is a potential immigrant?

Definitely she will get her H1 visa stamped.

Only possibility for a pending immigrant to come to US is H1 visa or diplomate visa.

great guru said:
Definitely she will get her H1 visa stamped.

Only possibility for a pending immigrant to come to US is H1 visa or diplomate visa.

Does it mean that I can sponsor her as an immigrant and even then she can get H1? Someone told me that if embassy know that she has an immigraiton case pending, they will not give her visit or H1B visa.

Eventually I'll talk to my lawyer - as all of you know that it cost a lot to talk to them so thats why I decided to get initial help from all of you - and - when I talk to lawyer I'd know what to ask. Thanks all!

honey_please said:
Does it mean that I can sponsor her as an immigrant and even then she can get H1? Someone told

Who is the some one. Did he know immigration ruleMy answer is final answer, I can even challenge an immigration attorney on this issue. But h1 may get rejected for several other reasons.
me that if embassy know that she has an immigraiton case pending, they will not give her visit or H1B visa.

Eventually I'll talk to my lawyer - as all of you know that it cost a lot to talk to them so thats why I decided to get initial help from all of you - and - when I talk to lawyer I'd know what to ask. Thanks all!