Can all May filers who are still waiting approval get together? - II

Taking a temporary Vacation from this Site and AVM

For one week, I will not visit this site or call AVM. Hopefully save 1 Buck...:) and 10-10-220 does not save much. I am too addicted to this site and because of that I am addicted to Internet. Want to stop that.

haha..let\'s do this

I will take the following week as a "vacation". You will be back, right?

OK Kuhana...

It is your turn now...Dont forget to come back in a week and then Mission Mission is waiting to go on a vacation... No guys we should be approved shortly, as per my lawyer. They spoke to INS and it seems May cases are getting assigned now. So, around the corner guys.

Nice

DontCare, I heard the same thing from my lawyer that my case has been assigned. Hope we will get some news soon. But I will take this vacation anyway. Good luck!

Dont Care - You are funny

Very happy to hear from you and all the may folks. I am sick and tired of this process but you really made me smile when i read about me waiting to go on vacation. My EAD expires on August 6th. Should i go ahead and renew it or wait for a couple of weeks. According to me my case is a straightforward. I have been working for the same company ever since i started my green card process. PD:May\'98.

Haha..

Well I got one person to smile..that is great.. Great news Kuhana. Mine is not assigned yet, somebody in INS told the lawyer it would be assigned shortly. Hopefully, it is assigned. About the EAD, Depending on where you are I think you should take a decision Mission Mission. I am in Boston and I can get it in a day. So, I wont bother till August anyway.

mission mission--my lawyer gives a 90 days gap

We are too close mission mission. I worked in my company since May 1998 and my EAD is going to be expired on 08/02/2002. I talked with my lawyer and he said he usually give a 90-day gap. So I will start to extend my EAD next week. No matter what, keep the job is important.

my lawyers already filed for renewals to EAD and AP

well they get to make some money in the process!!! BTW, my EAD expires on 08/14..

Hello guys!

I am disappointed about the all GC process. But like you guys, I have to start the renewal process of my EAD.

just heard - RFE

and after waiting for so long RFE issued on April 18th..hadn\'t checked AVM last three days...haven\'t received the notice yet!!!Will update once I get it!!! Being an optimist that I have been, at least I can console myself that somebody has looked at the case...huh!

Well seems a bit confusing

I agree with you that it is bad to get the RFE now, but on the bright side, as you mentioned, atleast something is happening to your case. That is good news for all others. Thanks buddy.

Mission Mission any update from IIO on your case? whether assigned or not?

Dont Care - I dont know

I plan to call the IIO the first week of May since i was told to call back in 30-60 days. The last time i called was on April 2nd if I remember correctly. Your Rd and Mine are the same, so i dont think it is assigned to an officer since your\'s is still pending. I will let every one know if i hear something. I checked the AVM on Tuesday(April 25th) and the same damn message was heard.
iwantmygc, dont worry. As you mentioned atleast your case is looked into. It is definitely something small which they need. As soon as you get the RFE, reply immediately and you should be all set in two weeks time. Dont worry. Be happy.

REF details

RFE for:
A copy of W-2/1099 and last three pay statements....just heard from lawyer...will send it soon

An update on my case

Couldn\'t resist calling IIO today. I was told that the case has not been assigned. When i asked him whether he could do something about it, he said that he would do a screen capture of my case and send it to his supervisor. Officially they are processing July cases.

Sucks... but atleast the supervisor might help

Hope for the best buddy. I guess it is 1 year + 15 days for both of us to get the approval.

Approved !!! 5/17/01

Wow!!! Approved at last...
RD: 05/17/01
ND: 07/31/01
FD: 11/02/01
AD: 04/26/02

Just heard the updated AVM. Both mine and wife\'s case approved.Hang on guys, looks like they are at last processing may cases. Everybody on this thread will be approved soon.

PS: my previous id was samk, forgot my password.....:)

Heard the magic words!!

I heard the magic words this morning! Both my wife\'s case and mine are approved on 04/23/2002. Thank god! I think they are doing May cases now. check your avm often.

Hey Kuhana Congrats Buddy

Enjoy. Good luck in your endevours. Did you check AVM only today after 4/23 or it changed only today?