Can all May filers who are still waiting approval get together? - II

I don\'t see any these days.

Please let me know if anyone see some aprove. I will update the list...

does it mean..

they are assigning more cases of May to officers?

gcnobug "what does it mean" 4/12/02 9:48am

Just spoke to IIO

She said the case not assigned yet. When I asked when or how long it would take. She says, We cannot give exactly how long it would take. It varies from case to case in 485. Thought I will update. I know it does not make a difference.

some times IIO can help you to check his/her manager.

Is that useful? Can we ask them to do so?

Approved !!

Mine and my wife\'s cases are approved per AVM.

PD 02/06/98
RD 05/02/01
ND 07/19/01
FP 11/29/01
AD 04/11/02
EB3; India; EAC-01-227-XXXXX

I was told by IIO and local Senator\'s office that my case has been "under review/assigned to an officer" on 03/28/02. 2 weeks later, the case is approved.

I wish and pray for the approval of my fellow May filers. I hope all will have approval within next few days. I strongly suggest you all to contact local senators office for a status check.

Mission Mission

Check your Private message and if you send anything let me know here. I dont check my private messages regularly.

just talk to IIO. No big difference, why?

I just talked with IIO. She said my case is still in pending status. And they are working on the cases which are around my time. I don\'t think it\'s true. I have no idea what else I can do...

Any news from you guys?

Dont know

It is a very generic phrase. But hopefully, all may cases are assigned now. It looks like they are working on left off cases now.