Can all May filers who are still waiting approval get together? - II

Thanks Guys! Here is the updated list...

Thank guys. I got my notice today also. Here is my "history" to apply. Hope it\'s useful for you...
PD 12/31/99
RD 05/14/01
ND 07/30/01
FP 11/27/01
First Time called IIO on 01/22/02.
    --To check the finger print result. Answer was "everything looks fine"

Second Time called IIO on 03/19/02
    --To check the status. Answer was "We are working on April cases, wait another 30 days"

Third Time called IIO on 04/18/02
    --To check the status. Answer was "We are working on the cases around your RD"

Aproved on 04/23/02

I don\'t know whether my case got approved because I called them. But I think all May guys can call them right now. Because we are late already. They may give you nonsense answer, but they may help you to check! Another thing I noticed is that, on my notice, the received date is 07/30/01 which is my notice day. I don\'t know if they put my case with those July cases. Anyway, I saw most of our notice date are in July, so think everybody will get approved soon. Hope it\'s helpful.

Good luck!!

For Dont Care

I did not check my AVM last week. How lucky was I. I was on "vacation" last week. So I don\'t know exactly which day they changed it.

Don\'t worry, I think May cases are starting to move now. And, I think it\'s not a bad idea to call IIO or contact senator. We are late, we have the rights.

Good luck

congrats! kuhaha .

So happy to hear more got approval from that original list. Dont Care, mission mission , your turns should come very soon. Good luck to you all.