• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Called KCC - Threads Merged

justinjean

Hello everyone

I dont think it is a good news for you, but my friend from the internet told me that he called Kentucky Center about DV lottery 2016, and they told him that everything is okay and there is no problem. and there are winners all over the world!!

I really did not believed in him, I dont have a problem to be everything okay and there are winners, so it seems not normal to bee too rare to hear someone won, and it is more complicated to know that a lot of these winners are liars and they used false forme to prove they won ...

so let me know if there is anything new, please
and I hope if someone can contact the Kentuckey Center to check if everything is okay or not, because it is too woreid to dont hear any update from them...

just called kcc now, and sorry guys bad news, i asked her abt if theres an error or something and if theres winners , she answers exactly

They have been informed that an error was on the website whereas several thousands of selectees have been informed, she check in few days if your status is session limited, whereas if have gotten had not been selected then thats it, ur not selected! Sorry
I am ready for the 12 attempt, finally some peace of mind!

lol I really don't care about these calls to kcc.

The simple fact of the matter is that, unless ONE person in the World shows credible PROOF that they have won, EVERYONE can still dream.

It's as simple as that.

No, i am using my brothers account, my brother won in dv2008 , and before that in some few years and till now i am applying!

lol I really don't care about these calls to kcc.

The simple fact of the matter is that, unless ONE person in the World shows credible PROOF that they have won, EVERYONE can still dream.

It's as simple as that.
I wish bro i wish? But she said several thousand of winners have been informed!

just called kcc now, and sorry guys bad news, i asked her abt if theres an error or something and if theres winners , she answers exactly

They have been informed that an error was on the website whereas several thousands of selectees have been informed, she check in few days if your status is session limited, whereas if have gotten had not been selected then thats it, ur not selected! Sorry
I totally agree, I called KCC and got same reply from the lady......its all over....

proof of your actual call, you already said a few hours ago you called them, i am not sure the office was even open at that time.

proof of your actual call, you already said a few hours ago you called them, i am not sure the office was even open at that time.

I'm watching this thread. Some people say they have made a call and posted their comments. They don't need to prove they called - you are free to ignore the comments.

Man just beleive it how can i give u a proof, the only proof is to go and call them and make sure urself

No, i am using my brothers account, my brother won in dv2008 , and before that in some few years and till now i am applying!

Just wanted to know why are you using your brothers account? its free to make one for your own :) better then using someone else's account :)

Reactions: DKK
Ur righy, but its a good fortune i think, and besides i like the way the account was created in 2007 makes me older than u guys in this forum

I'm watching this thread. Some people say they have made a call and posted their comments. They don't need to prove they called - you are free to ignore the comments.
Hi, can any winner u know check the status of dv2015 on the same website? Just bcz he knows his status, a winner, let us see what result will it give him, do u know any winner?

I think they are telling only BS.

Last edited by a moderator: