California SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
All remanded cases have been returned to DOL

Has anyone seen BS+0 LC returned to DOL from SWA recently?

From http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/dolswa1404.html

Cases that do not require at least a Bachelors degree (with no experience) or which were requested by the employer to be sent back to the State for recruitment, have been returned to the Region from the States. All of these cases have been “touched” by the Region, which does not mean completed. These cases have been placed back in the Regional Office’s queue according to the original RO receipt. The Region is now working cases with a December 2002 RO date and earlier. Inquiries may be made either by calling 415-975-4601and leaving a message or by faxing an inquiry to 415-975-4660. In either case all the relevant information should be provided to locate the case and responses should be received in 24-48 hours.

vvk01, is it true ?

Hi Vvk01,

My app PD is June 11, 2001 and it was transferred back to EDD in JUne 2003. But i have not heard anything like that from my attorneys so far. It would be great if they do that. Otherwise spending 5 years in labor and then couple of years in later stage, it is just horrible. How much time will we be able to survive with a company, or if a company will survive for this much long time ?

Let us hope for the best ....

Denied RIR remanded to non-rir in EDD/SESA from DOL

Guys,

Check out my timeline...anybody else on this list like me.
If yes wat plans you have to tackle this.

Timeline for ur refrence

1. Filed in 5/30/2001.(EDD/Labor state)
2. Goes to Federal state on: December 2001
3. Recvd at Federal : Jan 2002
4. Retest Remand Letter - March 2003
- My employer provided retest data to them
5. Denied RIR - went to EDD as non RIR case- April 2003
6. Haven't heard from them last one year + - June 2004

There were some optimistic moments where DOL had agreed it will take back all the cases which they had put back to EDD. Actually many cases did got approval who were filed after me but for my particular case.....looks like it is lost hope....

It seems denied RIR cases which were put in non-RIR queue in EDD by DOL is never gonaa make it...CAN WE DO SOMETHING about it.

Non-RIR cases hardly move.

Can anybody suggest what option I have . I have expiring H1.
Seeking GC has been a very bad experince for me.
They say u can keep extending H1 year by year every year as your labor is pending but this is so big hassle...Oh god getting GC has been a eal unfair process for me...I better return back to india now.

- Ajay

good lawyer

I am planning to challenge the DOL decision...
I am only guy suffreing in my company and everybody else
got through...this makes it still more painfulll...I just don;t
understand the reason and logic.
can someone suggest me good lawyer... I have nothing to lose worst case I will work for india in india.

- Ajay

7th year extension and h1-transfer

Guys,
Please help,
Labour filed in California 2001 August, RIR denied and is now back to Regular Queue.
H1 expiring Dec'04. Employer ready to extend my h1 for 7th year.

I think my job is stable for one year so i do not want to leave my job also for now.
After one year i am not sure, so if i decide to switch employee during my 7th year
is it possible?
(If the new employer has an approved labour OR is willing to file for one in fast
moving states).?

Appreciate your response

Mine is similar case

Also if I plan to leave US after 7 years and then what happens of ONE year GAP required to come back on another stinit of 6 years H1B1.

I think we should better get out at the end of 6 years .. spend another year outside and then come back for another SIX years of H1b...May be green card processing will get better by that time with PERM etc...Nothing to lose...
except 1 year of DOLLAR earning... what do you suggest guys/

OneMoreIndian said:
Called up the office today. and got the message that they are processing 01 Aug 03.
Hi Folks,
As of today (June 21, 2004) the processing dates are,
RIR : Aug 6, 2003
Non-RIR : Apr 27, 2001

Check your dates!!!

bayareagc,
U should be fine with changing jobs as long as ur current employer doesnot withdraw ur labor when u leave. But u will get 1year H-1's after the 6 year limit.
--murali

CA-EDD Slowing down??

Isnt CA - EDD processing Aug 6, 03 PD for RIR application for the past 11 days. Feel CA - EDD is slowing down. For the past 8 months on an average they've been processing about one RIR PD per calendar date. Any thoughts, news pls share

Latest Californa SESA processing dates

Hi,
As of June 28, here are the processing dates:
RIR: AUG 12, 2003
Non-RIR: APR 27, 2001

Check your dates!!!!!

State Approved

My Priority date was July 25, 2003 RIR. Today I got a letter saying the application has been forwarded to federal on June 16 2004.

Dear Ajay,
My case is lil worse than yours.

My PR: 15-MAY-2001
DOL Date: 02-Feb-2002
Remand Date: 03-Dec-2002 ( In sufficiant advertising )
Feeling: Frustration and fits of anger :)

Hope this will make you feel better.

Anybody have a similar case please shed some light about it.

h1b_valid2004 said:
Guys,

Check out my timeline...anybody else on this list like me.
If yes wat plans you have to tackle this.

Timeline for ur refrence

1. Filed in 5/30/2001.(EDD/Labor state)
2. Goes to Federal state on: December 2001
3. Recvd at Federal : Jan 2002
4. Retest Remand Letter - March 2003
- My employer provided retest data to them
5. Denied RIR - went to EDD as non RIR case- April 2003
6. Haven't heard from them last one year + - June 2004

There were some optimistic moments where DOL had agreed it will take back all the cases which they had put back to EDD. Actually many cases did got approval who were filed after me but for my particular case.....looks like it is lost hope....

It seems denied RIR cases which were put in non-RIR queue in EDD by DOL is never gonaa make it...CAN WE DO SOMETHING about it.

Non-RIR cases hardly move.

Can anybody suggest what option I have . I have expiring H1.
Seeking GC has been a very bad experince for me.
They say u can keep extending H1 year by year every year as your labor is pending but this is so big hassle...Oh god getting GC has been a eal unfair process for me...I better return back to india now.

- Ajay

Mine is not old as yours, but same frustration.

My PR: 30-Aug-2001
DOL Date: 11-Sep-2002
Remand Date: 26-Jun-2002 ( BS+0 )

Although I had MS+ 7 years experience, company filed for me and 10 other people the same way and everyone just waiting.

I wonder if some lawyer is willing to make a legal action for all such cases, so at least DOL give us an oppurtunity with a RFE.

VinodTandon said:
Dear Ajay,
My case is lil worse than yours.

My PR: 15-MAY-2001
DOL Date: 02-Feb-2002
Remand Date: 03-Dec-2002 ( In sufficiant advertising )
Feeling: Frustration and fits of anger :)

Hope this will make you feel better.

Anybody have a similar case please shed some light about it.

Hi,
As of July 01, here are the processing dates:
RIR: AUG 15, 2003

Check your dates!!!!!

Hey farbodf:
Did you get any reason for remand. It may be clear if you have seen the letter. Or did you get any option letter?

farbodf said:
Mine is not old as yours, but same frustration.

My PR: 30-Aug-2001
DOL Date: 11-Sep-2002
Remand Date: 26-Jun-2002 ( BS+0 )

Although I had MS+ 7 years experience, company filed for me and 10 other people the same way and everyone just waiting.

I wonder if some lawyer is willing to make a legal action for all such cases, so at least DOL give us an oppurtunity with a RFE.

State processing dates

Hi,
As of July 13, here are the processing dates:
RIR: AUG 29, 2003

Check your dates!!!!!

Hi,
As of July 26, here are the processing dates:
RIR: SEP 12, 2003

Check your dates!!!!!

Status