California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me it sounds like a resonable step, but you'll have to act expeditiously for you have to have your answers back to DOL in a month or so.

Good luck,
Ana

Originally posted by lsk_gc
Thanks Dumeel and Ana,

Initially, my manager told that if the #resumes exceeded about 10, then he would be averse to taking the retest option.

After some encouragemnt from me, he talked to another manager. Manager #2 told us that he had retested the market for one of his engineers and the algorithm was that if he got a perfect resume match in the retest, then they would withdraw the retest option and remand the app to state. The same algorithm may be applied for me. Is that okay??

Thanks,
lsk_gc

PS: the lawyer is out of the loop. somehow the HR folks seem to be running the show. Is that the case with most of you??

More remands....

Just recvd. a reply from the e-mail system and noticed two more of my employer's cases Remanded to State on 6/19.

It sucks!
logicators

Here are the approvals for my employer. Not sure whether they received any RFE/NOFs/3 options.

DOT Code : 999.151-051
Received Regional Office: 04/29/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 06/10/2003.

DOT Code : 999.151-051
Received Regional Office: 05/01/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 06/13/2003.

DOT Code : 999.151-032
Received Regional Office: 07/03/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 06/13/2003

DOT Code : 999.151-031
Received Regional Office: 06/10/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 06/16/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All,
DId some DOL calling and found that they seem to be processing cases received around Sept 5th 2002.
I checked a few cases around my case and found that the processing is around case number 095314xx.
The particular case I checked had its status updated today ie June 24th.

Cant get status using email.

I used LCSTATUS09@doleta.gov to get status.

In the email I wrote:

Case 09532xxx

And I got an email stating that the format was incorrect or the case could not be located. What is wrong? I had left the subject line as blank. I got this for many case numbers, not just mine.

Thanks for the help.

------------------------------
This E-mail was generated by an automated E-mail reply system.

Our search for Alien Certification Unit status did not find any cases to report.

The case you were asking about may be older than the information maintained for status requests. Your request must be sent to the region processing your case. Other regions do not provide status. Please check the syntax of your request.

The status database is updated daily at about 5 am local time. Please do not request case status more frequently than once a day.

The syntax to request case status follows:

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789
-------------------------------------------
:rolleyes:

i get the same "can't find" message for my case... I wonder how others got reply from the AVM....
Ana

email status

It seems to be working now...
BTW, The letter I got from DoL says Oct 2002 as my RD but when I check the AVM or the email system it play Sept 2002. Which date should I go by?

Originally posted by AnaLC
i get the same "can't find" message for my case... I wonder how others got reply from the AVM....
Ana

DOL Processing

Do all cases for one company get processed by the same DOL official or they get distributed based on DOT code?

Based on the latest data, it seems like some companies that have many cases pending for different DOT codes, the non-IT codes are getting certified and the others are not.

whereas some companies that have mixed DOT codes have all their cases just in Received status though some of the dates have already crossed DOL's processing times..

Trying really hard to establish a pattern -- any thoughts?

2002 July and August Cases

What confused me is that most of 031 and 032 cases received in July and Augest 02 have been remanded to state while some of those received before July are still in received status. :confused:

Re: 2002 July and August Cases

There simply is no pattern. Older cases are probably in recvd. state because they were issued with a 3 options letter and waiting for the response. Since they are directly remanding cases to state now (without issuing a letter), they are all saying remand.

logicators

Originally posted by stan01
What confused me is that most of 031 and 032 cases received in July and Augest 02 have been remanded to state while some of those received before July are still in received status. :confused:

i agree with logicators

I guess the conclusion is that all 031 and 032 cases are getting remanded to state which in practical terms means that we are in very very long waiting game. The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. I just wonder why I hoped this wasn't the case:)

thanks to toy3kin192 for all the work!!

Ana

999.151-031
Dol: Sept 26 2002
RIR-EB3

Re: i agree with logicators

When the case is Remanded to State...!

Will the Process again Start from beginning..which is again state has to give clearance in Non-RIR Queue

or

Will it be considered as state already cleared so now it should be Non-RIR Queue for Transfer to Federal.

Re: Re: i agree with logicators

Unfortunately its not. Remanded to state means returned to state, or SESA in our case. In other words, we need atleast 4 years to get our labour certs.

logicators

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
When the case is Remanded to State...!

Will the Process again Start from beginning..which is again state has to give clearance in Non-RIR Queue

or

Will it be considered as state already cleared so now it should be Non-RIR Queue for Transfer to Federal.

Thanks to T3K

Hi T3K,
First of all, thanks for putting this file. It has really valuable information. Although it was hard to understand the trend, but I found out following.
999.151.031 and 999.151.032 are the cases getting more problems.

Here is some statistics ( there is a saying " statistics is like a bikini, what it reveal is suggestive, but what it conceal is vital. " )

2759 Total Cases
1993 Received Regional
589 Remand Issued
51 NOF rebuttal /time extension
46 Withdrawn
20 NOF Issued
16 Denied
33 Certified

Worked On cases 755 (exclude those in received regional status)
Certified % 4.370860927
Remand/Denied % 80.13245033

All certified looks like for employer not had any layoffs
131 of remand issued/denied cases belongs to just four big employers in bay area.

Keep fingers crossed

Any comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.