Bush is being re-elected, is it good form immigrant commnunity

It is ridiculous!

I'm sorry to bring this topic back again. I read all posts in this thread, let me say how ridiculous it is. Some "well educated and clever" persons just want to convince others: "You don't have the right, you don't have the right to say this, you don't have the right to do that, ...... , because .......". It sounds a slave to me.

Why I don't have the right? Everyone need fight for his own right. If you don't fight, none will give it to you for free, and eventually, you will become a slave.

I don't want to be a slave, I want to fight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good blackbird. I'm totally agree with you

blackbird2000 said:
I'm sorry to bring this topic back again. I read all posts in this thread, let me say how ridiculous it is. Some "well educated and clever" persons just want to convince others: "You don't have the right, you don't have the right to say this, you don't have the right to do that, ...... , because .......". It sounds a slave to me.

Why I don't have the right? Everyone need fight for his own right. If you don't fight, none will give it to you for free, and eventually, you will become a slave.

I don't want to be a slave, I want to fight!

Good blackbird. I'm totally agree with you. And this country is all about rights. I read USA consitution (High Level). I fully recommed to you guys to get a hgih level understanding of USA constitution, its should be available in your public library.

streddy,

I read a few days ago your post, that you got I-140 approved.

So your current posts make sense now.

Before your I-140 got approved you might be for the immigrants.

Maybe you didnt go through enough troubles trying to get the I-140.

blackbird2000 is right

We have every right to fight for our own freedom. and I feel this is best place to post your thoughts.

w&w,

If you assume my life (immigration wise) was any easier, so be it. I can't prove it to you otherwise.

I am not against immigrants or anyone else. I have my own perspective of things, rest of the world can have their own.

Wish you well with your I140 too.

streddy

Actually many other folks here already said everything very clearly, in case those "well educated and clever" persons can't understand, I just want to make everything a little more clearly in simplified plain English, sorry my bad.

Before you let others ("uneducated", "ignorant") shut up, you shut up first, please stop your slavish words, be happy with your humble slavish life.

Not everyone is here just for money, many are here for seeking freedom. My home country is a great country, but I don't feel I have freedom there, She need solve many problems. America is a great country, but doesn't mean America is perfect, U.S. citizen need fight for their own right as well. America need immigrants, but nobody(no country) want to give out anything for free. Personally, I think freedom is more than everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax guyzzzz

:p Guys...

Let's just try to help one another... if other guys here mentioned anything about immigration, or whatever you think is not right, we can simply correct them in a very nice and smooth way... oh yes, everyone here wants to fight, even me but this is just my opinion... let's try to be nice... cool, relax folks...

:rolleyes: and just to remind you, we're here to ask questions, we are also here to post answers and concerns, and somehow help others....

but everything about IMMIGRATION.... :p