Buffalo Tracker (please add)

My firned applied in march last 2003 and got file no in apruil 1st week 2003 , got it assesed on feb last week 2004.
For him interview waived and everything is smooth.
Thanks
Ravi

Initial assessment received

I applied for Canadian PR in Feb 2003 and got my file number on March 1 2003. I received my Initial assessment sated Feb 18 2003 on Feb Feb 24 2004. Interview is waived. I was on vacation to Inida and opened my mail on March 16 2003. I have lost nearly a month and have only one month to do my medicals.

Anyone has a recomendation for a doctor to do medicals in the Chicago area. I live in Milwaukee.

reply to ganku98

no problem, they will send u list of doctors or u can find out on the website....cic.gc.ca. under medical practitioners in ur region. u should take appiontment from providers list. call and take appiontment and tell them due date . u can do ur mediclas with in due date. u should see the doctor before due date...it doesnot matter when they will send report to them. u can find out doctor. it takes 1 to 2weeks to get results and follow up until they send report..

Landed in Canada; Returned to U.S.

Hey Guys,
Please read the following thread, it is very important:--

Canadian PR/ U.S AOS -- Strange problem Canadian PR/ U.S AOS -- Strange problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
I recieved my passport request on friday 3/19.My timeline is

Applied May 2 ,2002
AOR Oct 31,2002
Assessment Sep 17 ,2003
Medicals Sep 23, 2003
RCMP clearance Feb 16, 2004
PP Request March 19,2004

I'll be sending my passport this week.

Thanks.
Fizal

Hey guys :
I applied on January 2002.
did my medical on october 2003.
Still waiting for a response from CIC
Anyone in similar situations?
thanks

Help Needed

Hi Guys,

I received my passport request today.

As per their letter it states that I need to send my original passport with the letter in the grey envelope provided. But there was no grey envelope. Can i send my passport on some other envelope through fedex.

Another question is that if I want to fedex the visa back to me, can i use prepaid fedex envelope so that they could send me back the passport.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Guys need help,
How i can let know CIC that my wife will not accompany me to Canada eventhough i've already paid her ROPR .
I applied in January 2002 i have done my medical on october 2003 and i think because of her status in US ( AOS pending ) i did not get any response from CIC .
It's been more than 2 years that'my still waiting.The interview has been waived .
Thanks for your responses

Letter of reference

Greeting,

I got a rude call from consulate asking for another letter of reference from my company. I have already sent pay stub and income tax return.

I doubt that i will get long format experience letter as I can't tell my company that i have filed for canada immi.

Any body in the same situation or any options.

Thanks
SS

The consulate calls to verify your Job if you are applying as skilled labor.

You will have to tell your reference about this . There is no way out .

They had called my workplace and wanted to confirm about the job . I had told my HR manager about this and they confirmed it for me and then I took my HR manager out for a drink ..

Take care

decision made

Kosu OR anyone else

Can u tell me how many days after decision made on the web site do we get the PP request or any document from Buffalo office. Mine just recently showed decision made.

Please advise

Re: decision made

Originally posted by discforum1
Kosu OR anyone else

Can u tell me how many days after decision made on the web site do we get the PP request or any document from Buffalo office. Mine just recently showed decision made.

Please advise

Once It says decision made I got my PP request within 3 days.

Please Help needed

Hi Guys,

I received my passport request today.

As per their letter it states that I need to send my original passport with the letter in the grey envelope provided. But there was no grey envelope. Can i send my passport on some other envelope through fedex.

Another question is that if I want to fedex the visa back to me, can i use prepaid fedex envelope so that they could send me back the passport.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Folks

I am new to this forum. Here is what I want to know.

I have cleared my Quebec immigration(Permanent Residency) and wants to apply for Canadian immigration(PR).
How long it will take to get the canadian immigration PR?

Thanks.

Hi:

After getting the CSQ, it took me 4 months for the Buffalo office to approve my case. After 4 months they sent me the request to send the passport for stamping.

Hope the above helps

afs

HI Kosu:

If I remeber correctly, the Buffalo office will not return your passport using Fedex. You have to use the USPS. So what you can do is to include a USPS Express mail envelope with passport. Put the appropriate postage and label on the USPS Express envelope. Note the tracking number so that you can track it online.

It is always advatageous to send the passport in the gray envelope because when the Buffalo folks receive a gray envelope, they know that it includes a passport and hence they open and process it faster. At least this is what my lawyer told me. But if you dont have the gray envelope, then I dont what exactly you should do. I guess I would have used some other gray envelope and clearly mark it that it includes a passport for visa stamping....

Hope the above helps.

afs/

SIN

We are planning to land this weekend and planning to use our friends address in Nepean. Since we are landing in Toronto airport I am planning to apply for SIN in office close to airport. Is it possible ? can I apply for SIN in any office ?

Guys I am very very new in this forum. I am trying to gather information about Canadian Immigration.
I even dont know even ABC of it. I am currently in USA on H1B for last 4.5 years. I applied for GC but its been 2 years I havent got my labor approved. Could you please tell me where would I get information about Canadian Immigration?
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: