Buffalo Tracker (please add)

Hi Krishna,
Can you post your detailed time line, did you have to submit any other documents in between that might have delayed the process? When did you submit your ROLF and fingerprints?

Thanks

I completed my medical on 10th OCT and got a letter for Passport request in second week on Dec.

I think you should send them a fax about status.

Hi,
I faxed the consulate and the only thing that happenned for me was that the E-status showed that medicals was received.

Approved ...

Yesterday, I got the final nod from the Consulate stating that my application is complete. Took about 20 months and not bad at all, considering US, where each stage takes about that much time. Anyways, here is how it all panned out:

Applied: May 2002
Recd App Number: Aug 2002
Interview Waiver: Aug 2003
Medicals Completed: Aug 2003
Passport Request: Dec 2003

Good luck to all of you.

E Client Status Changed

Hi Guys,

Here is my timeline (Check your online status too they changed a bulk of them yesterday)

Applied: July 02
Started Processing: Nov 02
AOR: Nov 02
Initial Assessment: Oct 03
Interview waived
Requested for updated Docs (FBI clearance, Bank Statement, Employment Letter, W2, Paystubs and Proof of relation in Canada)
Medical: Nov 03
Sent Updated Docs: Dec 13, 03
Updated Docs Received: Dec 16, 03
Online Status changed to Decision Made: Dec 23, 03 (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.)

I am hoping that it’s a positive decision and I might be getting Passport request.

Baig

I had applied in Oct 2001, got file number in dec 2001....got letter with interview waiver and do medical after 6 months in Nov 2002....done medical May 2003...got letter requesting more medical for wife in July 2003..sent more medical tests in July 2003...No news after that.......Should i send fax or wait more time....In fax should i mention all the above mentioned dates or just inquire about my application status.....

Thanks
--rubs

Asked for W-2 in Initial assessment

Hi guys

I got my initial assessment and Buffalo office has asked for w-2 from 1999 till date.

I do not have w-2 for year 1999 . What should I do . Has anyone faced a similar problem.

Hi,

I think you just need to attach an explanation telling them why you don't have it. Usually, if you can't provide anything they requested, a written explanation is the way to handle it.

ROLF

When exactly one has to pay ROLF Fees.
I have submitted my medicals in September. Do i need to wait for them to send a letter to pay the ROLF Fees or can i send it now?
How much is the fees for kids whose age is 10 years?

Re: Asked for W-2 in Initial assessment

I got same prob. but they won't ask you 1999. If u have from 2000 then its ok.
I have submitted from 2000 then it was fine. I got online status Decision made but i haven't get the mail.

Originally posted by smxhan
Hi guys

I got my initial assessment and Buffalo office has asked for w-2 from 1999 till date.

I do not have w-2 for year 1999 . What should I do . Has anyone faced a similar problem.

prob of employment in letter

Hello

In my intial assessment I have been asked to provide current employer letter. Myt question is that Buffalo office asks like salary, job description, emp period and probability of employment should be present in the letter.

My employer will not provide probability of employment as I have not told my current employer about my PR process of canada. So I will be able to get other things in the letter but probability of employment , i dont think I will be able to obtain because of the companies laying off nowdays.

Is it ok if I am not able to provid this??

baig110,
I have almost the same time line and eStats is Showing Decision Made (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.) from the last 10 days and waiting to receive Passport Request.
Please post your message when u get passport request from CHC.

Thanks,

Loton, It took almost 19 month for me the whole process upto till date. Still waiting of Passport request.

foor Rmsag

RMSAG,

Did you also apply in Buffalo? Will let you know once I receive the letter, also if you can post your update whever u get the request it would be great...
One thing I can say is that you are in TX and it might take some time to get the letter from Buffalo over that you can add few more extra days for holiday season.

Baig

I was sent a passport request on Dec.22.2003; I did my medical on Dec.5th, 2002 and must have been mailed shortly thereafter by the doctor's office.

I am now worried about the visa. Given that my medical was done on Dec.5th 2002 (I suppose the visa officer has some leeway), is it possible that there could be any problems? Also, is it possible they could ask me to leave within a very short period of time? Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCC from India in Initial assessment

Hello Buffalo office gurus

Quick question

I got my Indian PCC from India and not from Indian consulate here in US. I was able to get this by sending a family member to local police station .

Is it ok to send this OR do u really need the one issued from Indian consulate here in US??

Anyone has sent this kind and got passport request .

Please share.

Thanks.

Reference letter --Buffalo office

I am new to this forum. In my initial assessment , I have been asked to provide ref letter from current employer. They need probability of employment mentioned in this letter. Because of US economy I do not think I will be able to get this info written in my letter. Also I have not told my employer abt my canadian PR process.

Is there anyone who has not mentioned this in the letter and got thru successfully.

I would really appreciate any answers.

discforum1 - more information ?

discforum1 -

do you have the format for getting the PCC at the local poplice station? what is the process/procedure that you followed to get the police certificate? if you can share that, it would be really nice of you, thanks.