Buffalo Tracker (please add)

What is the time frame between getting the landing papers and date

before you which you should land.
I want to get an approx. idea of how much time one is given to "land"/claim residency?
Thanks.

Milestones Dates

Hi all,
I mailed my application and it reached Canadian Consulate Feb 19. Can someone please tell me the Milestones and dates (AOR, Letter of interview/waiver, Medical papers, Landing Papers).

Thanks
Dinesh

Interview pending

I sent my App somewhere in Feb. recvd ACR in May. Rcvd a notice saying that i will have an interview in Sept. Still waiting for Interview call letter. Detroit is my interview option.

Does anyone had any experiences with this location??
Does anyone is in this time frame??

pls help......

I am in South carolina .Just preparing my application to send for canada PR...I have few questions:
1.) I don\'t have a marriage certificate. Will the affidavit do the purpose?
2.) Regarding the birth certificate, will the Class X-CBSE board birth certificate is suffice or shud I get one from municipality?

In any case, can I send these docs later?
Anyone...Pls. let me know soon..

application help

Hi Anjali!
For Q1. I guess you need marriage certificate prrof is required, not the affidafit !(?).
A2. Your Class X-Cbse is fine for birth certificate.
They will ask for incomplete requirements, however it will not only delays your application but others also because of the extra process, but you will lock your priority date, the date they create the file.
Regards

june\'01 review response

has anyone filed in june\'01 received review response
and medical exam...response???

thx.
PD-6/23 ...still waiting

No Title

Nope..not yet..
filed on 26th june...and received file# in sept01.But nothing after that...Just too quiet....

40 weeks lapses this month..waiting to hear something by then.

time frames requested

Hi All
My application was received by Buffalo Office on March 11 2k2.
What is the general time frame to receive a file no.

I haven\'t submitted my PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from India. Should I take a PCC from Indian Consulate and submit it now. What are the pros and cons in doing so.

Any help in this matter is highly thankful

PCC

I was under the impression that the consulate would get the police check done on their own from India. At least I assumed so when I applied. Let\'s see what the gurus say.

-Deep

yes

Yes Ur right. In Appendix \'E\' of the guidlines says, Do not attempt to get Police Clearance Certificate from the following countries. Canadaian Consulate will get the police clearance certifiacate by itself. A list of countries r given which includes India also.

Anyhow let us see what the gurus say

Also filed in June 2001, and done medical last week

Hi dance_dude_007,

I also filed on June 2001 and got AOR in September or October.
Received medical forms in February (along with a request for
a new FBI police record). My advice to you: instead of dancing
with 007, go ahead and get a new set of fingerprints and
request a Police record check from the FBI.

Abdenour
http://www.dv2006.com

Please help? How many forms to fill?

I am married and I am the principal applicant. No kids.
How many immigrant application forms do I need to fill?
1) Do I need to fill 3 immigrant application forms or 6 ( 3 for me and 3 for my husband) OR 1 form for me and 1 for my husband?
2) Is bank account statement(past 2-3 months) enough or do I have to get any letter from financial institution?
Pls let me know..

cool don\'t worry follow the guidelines and enjoy

Hai Anjali,
If u go according to the guidelines then u need to fill 3 forms each for any one above the age of 18 years. ( Guide to Independant Applicatants, Page No.20, Under FAQ :: Who is included in my application? )

The simple way is fill one form each and then take two photocopies

2. Regarding Bank statement, go to the bank and tell them u require a statement of account for Canadaian Immigratin purpose. The bank gives u a consolidate bank statement. Along with this attach the detailed bank statements u receive from the bank every month for the last two - three months.

Remember u need to show at least CDN 10,000 for Prinicpal applicant + CDN 2,000 for each dependant. In your case u should be able to show atleast 12,000 CDN in your bank statement.

Please submit every thing according to the checklist (Appendix \'C\') as given in the

Section Three: Visa Office Specific Instructions :: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdffiles/kits-int/e37048.pdf

If u fill each every field in the application and follow the guidelines then ur application gets processed very fast.

Guidelines for Independent Applicants:: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdffiles/kits-int/eg7.pdf

General Instructions for Independent Applicants :: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdffiles/kits-int/e17000.pdf

I hope u qualify for the new immigration guidelines/points :: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/coming/new-regs.html

Please feel free to ask any questions. u can send a copy to lotusrjy@yahoo.com

I have just completed my medicals and I am waiting for the final Immigration Visa to be issued.

Good luck

Hi Lotusrjy, u mentioned in earlier email that you applied march ....

Hi Lotusrjy,
u mentioned in earlier email that you applied in
march 11 2002.
How come you completed medicals so quickly.
I am guessing you made a typo when you mentioned 2k2 when u meant 2k1.

No Title

Hi Waitingwaiting

Actually, I have a Certificate of selection for Quebec. Probable that is the reason y i had my medicals fast.