Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Brs2004....your education doesn't matter. The only thing matters is what the job requirement is. I have MS + 8yrs of expereince. But job requirement was only BS + 3 yrs(at least thats what the company/attorney mentioned). So my case became EB3.....so I am destined to wait for long :mad:

Boston DOL sending Cases with PD after 10/28/04 to BEC?

Hello All,

My company is syaing that the attorney informed them that Boston DOL is sending all cases with PD after 10/28/04 to BEC. IS this true? I am really feeling BAD. My case is forwarded to BOSTON in the first week of Dec 2004. From Maine SWA. Can any one confirm this? Thanks

cmannGC

cmannGC said:
Hello All,

My company is syaing that the attorney informed them that Boston DOL is sending all cases with PD after 10/28/04 to BEC. IS this true? I am really feeling BAD. My case is forwarded to BOSTON in the first week of Dec 2004. From Maine SWA. Can any one confirm this? Thanks

cmannGC

This may not be true, My attorney called Boston DOL Y'day(April 12 '05)
and asked if they are planning to move all Federal labor to BEC, for which
they replied 'No, we have enough man power to complete the process
here and currently we have no plans in sending to BEC, However there would
be a slight delay of about 2-3 weeks in addition to the existing processing
time'.

They also said that, they have entered all applications into the system till
Mid of February 05. The application recd after Feburary will be entered into the system in a later date.

Maine forwarded all cases with PD after 10/28/04 to BEC

Hi All,

My company is now saying that Maine forwarded cases with PD 10/28/04 to BEC Phily. Till few days ago they are telling me that mine went to Boston Federal in Dec. Now I am considering converting mine to PERM.

Status of Labour ...

Gurus,
Could some one throw me some light on the status of my case, Filed on 2 nd week of dec, Shd it go to Back log center ? I am not sure whether my state got approved

Thanks ...

Labor Approved!!!!

Hello Guys,

Finally my labor got approved from Boston DOL, see you all in I-140 Forum.

Details:
MASS EB3 Non-RIR
PD: 12/09/2002
Sent to Boston DOL: 10/15/2004
Entered in the System: 11/03/2004
Approved: 04/12/05

Congrates sunnyprince.. did you call DOL guys or your lawyer told you!

sunnyprince said:
Hello Guys,

Finally my labor got approved from Boston DOL, see you all in I-140 Forum.

Details:
MASS EB3 Non-RIR
PD: 12/09/2002
Sent to Boston DOL: 10/15/2004
Entered in the System: 11/03/2004
Approved: 04/12/05

VJdude said:
Congrates sunnyprince.. did you call DOL guys or your lawyer told you!

My Lawyer told me, you should her call back. It is still the same lady, on the day you called she might have been on vacation.

sunnyprince said:
My Lawyer told me, you should her call back. It is still the same lady, on the day you called she might have been on vacation.

Hello Mine got approved too.

Approve on April 7th, 2005.
PD Dec 2002
Sent to dol Sept 2004
entered in dol Oct 24 2004

Thanks all for sharing the info. I been a looonnnng lonnnng wait.

Hello,

I am following this forum from long time. I saw approvals from CT, PD and MASS. Please any one know about VT state labour approvals?

Thanks in advance

Raj

Hello All,

Just checked out Immigration.com website and it has the following dates processing at Boston

RIR - 01/2005
NON RIR - 11/2004