Boston Regional DOL Tracker

I spoke to the Boston DOL representative today, based on DOL information the Processing times are
NON-RIR - NOV 2004
RIR - JAN 2005

Does anyone know whether the date Boston says they are processing is Priority Date or the date they entered our file to the system? If anyone calls Boston again, please confirm this?

pramulreddy said:
I spoke to the Boston DOL representative today, based on DOL information the Processing times are
NON-RIR - NOV 2004
RIR - JAN 2005

I spoke to a lady on Monday or tuesday...she said they are processing end of Sept and begining of october 2004 for NON RIR, MA.... I think she misinformed me..

if you know any approval for November or end of October Please do post.

I know raguru posted some approval cases from November or end of october...but that is not justifying my priority dates. My case case entered into their system oct 22, 2004, MA, NON RIR

Priority Date Dec 2002,
Moved to DOL Sept 2004
Entered into system Oct 22, 2004.

Looks like we are all getting different responses

I called DOL on tuesday and the lady i spoke to said that they were processing Sept end and Oct beginning Non-RIR for MA. My case was entered on Nov 2nd 2004 and she said it would take 2 more months easily.

Federal labor cleared

Hi,

Just recd an email from my lawyer saying that my federal labor has been cleared. My case was EB2 RIR from CT. I had a NOF to which the lawyer responded on 3/21.

Thanks to everyone for sharing info and "keep the faith" your labor also will be cleared.

See you all soon in I140 / 485 forum :)

Congrats man,

My lawyer replied to an NOF on the exact same date. Maybe I will hear something soon; what was your NOF about?

INS wanted to post the job posting on our company bulletin board for 10 days and submit posting with any applications. We had none.

One correction...

Rajguru said:
04-04-2005 Received LC Approval Notice
12-02-2004 Received Transmittal Notice of LC to DOL
11-29-2004 Sent from SWA to DoL
09-27-2004 Final Documentation filed with SWA
01-14-2003 Priority date (SWA)

My company got 4 approval yestarday (surprisingly, two EB2 and 2 EB3 got approved on same day). All above mentioned dates are very similar for all 4 cases. So I guess there is no difference in processing of EB3 and EB2. All were non-RIR though.

First thing I am doing after receiving the mail from HR is posting to this thread. I realize how importent all these good news are for people waiting for labor.

Wish you all best of luck.

All 4 cases were EB-3. (people were expecting their cases in EB-2 and they were wrong). I am not sure how they got impression about EB2 at first place.

LC clear

Just got my LC approved.
Wish everyone good luck and see you guys in i-140 track.

EB3 non-RIR Boston
04/08/2005 LC approval notice
10/04/2004 LC transfer to DOL
01/14/2003 PD

Look in item no 14 in your 750 form of LC? if job requirement says MS or BS + 5 year then EB2 otherwise EB3. I came to know recently that mine is in EB3(I was told EB2. Never asked for filled appln. mine is stuck in BPC so long long way to go). I have BS + 13 year of experience. I don't have much choice because I am in 7th year extn. Good luck.

brs2004 said:
Dear friends,

I am feeling bad about my employer, because my case filed in EB2(NH,boston)(i have master degree) and approved on APR 2005 now he says it is in EB3. I am working for my employer hourly basis. i payed all my labor how he can change? please some one let me know is there any way i can find officially from DOL or from any other source(except autorny)

PLEASE SOME ONE LET ME KNOW...
WHERE I CAN FIND MY CASE WAS FILED IN EB2/EB3

I hate this desi consulting companies. I want to teach some thing, i will sue him i donot care about my career......

Last edited by a moderator:
brs2000,

Also BOSTON DOL has been approving EB2's as EB3's. Check if this is the case also.

Additionally, the job requirment should say BS + 5 years and MS requirements. In the labor application ETA 750B, box 14

Last edited by a moderator:
i have master degree from india and 10 years experience does it comes under EB2 generally...or i should have MS from US to belongs into EB2?

brs2004, what you have studied or worked does not matter. What the job you are going do requires matter. If the employer says it needs masters, then it is eb2, if they say they need someone with BS plus 5 years then it is eb2. Everything else is eb3

i found my 750B form in 14 column i see like:

Documentation of alien's education and work experience will be provided to USCIS upon filing of I-140 petition.

what does it mean EB2/EB3 ?

I donto have 750A form. to check 14th column.