Boston Regional DOL Tracker

labor certified

Hi All,

I just called Boston DOL and was told my case was certified on March 21, 2005.

Details as shown below:
Filed from CT in April 2003 (RIR, EB3)
Forwarded to Boston DOL on October 6, 2004
Into their system on Dec. 1st, 2004
Certified on March 21, 2005

LM

longmarch said:
Hi All,

I just called Boston DOL and was told my case was certified on March 21, 2005.

Details as shown below:
Filed from CT in April 2003 (RIR, EB3)
Forwarded to Boston DOL on October 6, 2004
Into their system on Dec. 1st, 2004
Certified on March 21, 2005

LM

Congrats longmarch...... good to hear that one got approved from CT, I am waiting for my turn (RIR, EB3 from CT). forwared to boston on Nov 3, 2004.

Long March,

hey congratulations for getting labor approved. I'am still waiting .Can you please give the number that u used to call DOL.

brs2004 said:
Rajgaru, can we access that web site , if so give us the link

sorry for ambiguous information. This site is private site which displays the case status my attorney is handling. I need login/passwd and can see information of just my case status (what is my PD, when interview results submitted, when it was moved to DOL, my H1B exp date, etc). I can not access information about anybody else.

A Friends of mine's labor is Approved

Information is as follows:

Mass EB3, NON-RIR
Priority Date: November 2002
Entered in Boston DOL on October 6th 2004
Approved on March 13th 2005

Boston DOL is processing somewhere in October for EB3, Non-RIR, Mass Cases.

=================================================
My Case:
Mass EB3, NON-RIR
Priority: December 2002
Transfered to Boston DOL: October 16th 2004
Entered in Boston DOL: Nov 3rd 2004

prash_mate said:
Long March,

hey congratulations for getting labor approved. I'am still waiting .Can you please give the number that u used to call DOL.

I called 617-788-0151 (as someone suggested, not 0152), it will switch to the lady.

I guess there will be more cases to be approved soon. Best wished to all of you.

LM

Labor Certified

Hi..I used the number given in the threads, and got to the nice lady. This is what needs to be done:

1. Call: (617) 788 0151 [I have experimented with all the numbers floating around several times. this is the number to call]
2. You will get a guys voice mail after 1 ring. Then press 0
3. The call is transferred to an amazing lady called - Mary C
4. Give her your case no (this will be on the that your lawyer recieved from the State saying that your labor papers were transferred to DoL on this date)
5. She will let you know what the status is. She even confirms - by reading out your name, and your attorneys name and address.

I called today and she told me that my labor was approved today i.e. 3/28/2005

Labor Filing date: Nov 14, 2002
State: MA
Date transferred to DoL (Boston): Sept 14, 2004
Type: NON RIR, EB3

Thanks and All the best to all of you

Folks,
I called up Boston DOL (the number 0151) and spoke to the nice lady. My case has been entered into the system on Mar 10th 05. Currently they are processing Dec 04 for RIR and she told me it will take upto another 10 weeks to reach my case. Also, she mentioned the cases will be processed only in BOSTON and will not goto BPC. My case details below:

It took them about 40 days to enter my case into the system.

NH SWA PD: Nov 8 2004
Moved to Boston DOL: Jan 31 2005
Received at Boston DOL: March 10 2005
EB3 / RIR

Is there any processing time diffrence for Eb2 and Eb3 cases..for diffrent states at boston DOL ?are they processing diffrently eb2 and eb3 cases ? does any one know..

Thanks

I was told by the sweet lady that my case from CT got certified on 03/23/2005

CT SWA PD: April 2003 EB3 RIR
Moved to Boston DOL: Oct 14 2004
Approved: 03/23/2005

Thanks

Congrates pran

When did the got entered into their system after it was sent to DOL on Sept 14.

Looks like a series of approval news today!!!!

pran2292 said:
Hi..I used the number given in the threads, and got to the nice lady. This is what needs to be done:

1. Call: (617) 788 0151 [I have experimented with all the numbers floating around several times. this is the number to call]
2. You will get a guys voice mail after 1 ring. Then press 0
3. The call is transferred to an amazing lady called - Mary C
4. Give her your case no (this will be on the that your lawyer recieved from the State saying that your labor papers were transferred to DoL on this date)
5. She will let you know what the status is. She even confirms - by reading out your name, and your attorneys name and address.

I called today and she told me that my labor was approved today i.e. 3/28/2005

Labor Filing date: Nov 14, 2002
State: MA
Date transferred to DoL (Boston): Sept 14, 2004
Type: NON RIR, EB3

Thanks and All the best to all of you

hi,

Does anybody know if LC applications filed (from vermont) in december 2004 under boston DOL have also been sent to Back Log reduction centers.

-thanks,
gcfriendly

RIR, EB2, Maine.

State labor sent to Federal on 25th January, 2005 and entered in Boston DOL on March 8th.

I talked to the lady and she said it may be processed in Boston itself but did not say how long its going to take.

Hi,
I called up Boston DOL (the number 617-788-0151 then press 0) and spoke to the nice lady. Thanks for sharing this number.

The good news is that my case was approved! She said it was approved yesterday 3/28/2005. My application details were as follows:

Date received by DOL: 9/21/2004
State: ME
Application type: NON-RIR, EB2

Thanks

Congratulations GCMaine!!! Mine is from Maine and was entered into DOL system on 02/18/2005. So don't know how long it is going to take to approve that.....

GCMaine said:
Hi,
I called up Boston DOL (the number 617-788-0151 then press 0) and spoke to the nice lady. Thanks for sharing this number.

The good news is that my case was approved! She said it was approved yesterday 3/28/2005. My application details were as follows:

Date received by DOL: 9/21/2004
State: ME
Application type: NON-RIR, EB2

Thanks

Do you know the date , when it was entered in to the BOSTON DOL system.

for NON-RIR cases, Boston DOL is doing Mid- Deceber cases ( entered into system dates I believe)