Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Hey pk_karim,
what is NOF means??? I am sorry to ask this question but really don't know what it stands for.. and my case is also in DOL since August...

Thanks.

pk_karim said:
My Maine Non-RIR received by BOSTON in fourth week of August. Attorney received NOF in third week of November. I will update about NOF next week.
What will be my category EB2/EB3? LC 750A says BS with min. 3 yrs exp required for the position. I have BS with 7 yrs exp.
Advance Thanks

Gc_Maine2 said:
Hey pk_karim,
what is NOF means??? I am sorry to ask this question but really don't know what it stands for.. and my case is also in DOL since August...

Thanks.

NOF : Notice Of Findings
RFE : Request For Evidence

pk_karim said:
My Maine Non-RIR received by BOSTON in fourth week of August. Attorney received NOF in third week of November. I will update about NOF next week.
What will be my category EB2/EB3? LC 750A says BS with min. 3 yrs exp required for the position. I have BS with 7 yrs exp.
Advance Thanks

I also come to know that I have NOF issued 10 days back. I don't know what will happen if NOF is issued? is it something we should be concerned or a routine task for DOL?

I heard that all the pending cases in Regional DOL will also be transfered to NPC by 1/1/2005. I have seen this discussion going in murthy forum. How far this is true? Any one has better understanding?

Got connect to the nice lady this morning

I got connect to the nice lady this morning, the current RIR process time is the first week of Oct.

alz2004 said:
I got connect to the nice lady this morning, the current RIR process time is the first week of Oct.

I also heard the same thing from the lady today. But dont know for which state they are processing Oct 1st week cases. Please post if your case is approved! Oct 1st Week cases please...

Thanks

The first week of October might be true for Maine. For MA I know someone still waiting for first week of September, RIR.

Did anyone asked about the AVM ? Are they gonna fix it or is it broken on purpose?

Any one out there still waiting for NH September received RIR cases? pls update.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told by the lady that my case is assigned to an analyst today and I should wait, which I will.

Mine is RIR/EB2/Maine

Regards,
a_ven

a_ven,

Are you able to talk to her today?

She told that my case was assigned to the officer on 10th of this month.
I am still awaiting for it. Did she tell you how long it will take before it get cleared? BTW , when was your case entered in the system? Is it RIR or non-RIR?

thanks

a_ven ,

I just seen your details. Can you let me know your filiing details .
just to compare with the mine and other applications.

thanks

Q: Updates on LC.

Hi !
I would like to know if anyone of you can provide updates on Non-RIR LC both at Maine SWA and Boston DOL region.
Anybody who has recently got his/her LC approved at either of State or DOL level? Exact dates please...
Thanks !

Nof

Hi Everyone,

My employer filed my labor petitions from Maine(Apr,04) and IOWA(Jan04). Maine labor went to boston dol (Aug end) and received NOF stating that Intention to Deny and telling that labor should apply from company headquarters (IOWA is hq) and submit all Incometax and W2 information.
My IOWA labor went to chicago DOL in Jan end.
If attorney responds to NOF, then unfortunately, Labor denied, then what will be the consequences? Shall I continue IOWA labor?
I am not sure when Chicago DOL will process Jan end cases? My 6 yrs limit will finish in Mar,05.
What are the chances of labor approval from BOSTON????????? :confused:
Advance Thanks

Lc

What if a company has HQ in Texas and other development offices in places like iowa, maine, atlanta. Cant they file LC from Maine for an employee who's working in Maine? What are the chances of getting such LC approved?

I know a person who's LC is applied by an employer based of future employment. Anybody here, who's in a similar situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. You can apply labor from Maine If Employee works and lives in same state. My freind applied the same way from Chicago. But you have to work in Maine until your i-140 approves.

pk_karim said:
Hi Everyone,

My employer filed my labor petitions from Maine(Apr,04) and IOWA(Jan04). Maine labor went to boston dol (Aug end) and received NOF stating that Intention to Deny and telling that labor should apply from company headquarters (IOWA is hq) and submit all Incometax and W2 information.
My IOWA labor went to chicago DOL in Jan end.
If attorney responds to NOF, then unfortunately, Labor denied, then what will be the consequences? Shall I continue IOWA labor?
I am not sure when Chicago DOL will process Jan end cases? My 6 yrs limit will finish in Mar,05.
What are the chances of labor approval from BOSTON????????? :confused:
Advance Thanks
Does NOF means a denial?? generally what do they ask in NOF's?