Boston Regional DOL Tracker

7th year H1 when I-140 denied

raviobbu said:
Just a thought ....one need not wait for 140 filing too...if you want to and have to go for 7th yr extension. We have done several. Primary condition is that the labor filing date shud have been 365 days ...whether labor is approved or pending. I guess I am right.

Hi Ravi,
Thanks for the informative and helpful responses. I have a question, have you ever got a 7th year H1 extension approved for some one where labor was filed more than 365 days, then I-140 was filed and I-140 got denied?

I will appreciate if you can share your thoughts on this topic.

Thanks,

Appeal must be pending

EricS said:
Hi Ravi,
Thanks for the informative and helpful responses. I have a question, have you ever got a 7th year H1 extension approved for some one where labor was filed more than 365 days, then I-140 was filed and I-140 got denied?

I will appreciate if you can share your thoughts on this topic.

Thanks,
In order to get 7th year extension, appeal (290B) must pending and without that labor is in denied status.

Gc_Feb03,
That means it takes 10 days to reach a decision from Boston-Lawyer-benificiary.
Thanks,

JifJef,
Thanks

GC_FEB03 said:
Hi Guys,

I received a mail from my lawyer stating my labor was approved by Boston.

Filled on : Feb 2003
Approved and Forwarded to Boston by CT SESA : Ist Week of SEP 2004
Received by BOSTON : 2nd Week of SEP 2004
Approved by BOSTON : 1st Week of OCT 2004.

Thanks a lot for everyone who as helped me in sharing their valuable experience.
Regards

CONGRATS GC_FEB03.
Was yours a NON RIR or a RIR case?
Also, where does your case go to for I-485 & I-140 ?

Apply for Maine

My Lawyer is going to Apply in RIR from Maine in 2-3 days.. What do u think should be done.. How much time will it take with the new changes..? Will it be longer than Current time frame.. Please advice..Should I stop her from Applying?? I want LC in next 6 months MAX..

I applied under RIR on Sept 1, 2004 from Maine. Still waiting for state approval

Astitva said:
My Lawyer is going to Apply in RIR from Maine in 2-3 days.. What do u think should be done.. How much time will it take with the new changes..? Will it be longer than Current time frame.. Please advice..Should I stop her from Applying?? I want LC in next 6 months MAX..

rahul_singh said:
I applied under RIR on Sept 1, 2004 from Maine. Still waiting for state approval

I spoke to My lawyer today.
She is saying that Boston has become extremely slow.
It will take 6-7 months for the labour to be processed at Boston.

I dont think so. As per their latest instructions, they are processing sept 04 RIR cases. This means that they are only 4 to 6 weeks behind.
This means max. wait time for any recent RIR candidates should be around 12 weeks. This includes 6 week for case to get entered in the system and 6 weeks for actual processing.
I dont think any one is going to wait more than 12 weeks to get their cases processed at Boston DOL.
Is there anyone waiting for more than 12 weeks?

Does anyone have any idea, about how often does the the Information gets updated... and Today i called AVM its just ringing for ever....

I know of a RIR case received in Boston Aug 23 2004 was just approved this week - so about 8 weeks may be average

Non- Rir

Hi all,

Does anybody's case recently approved in NON-RIR category, My case is waiting since :confused: Aug, Does anyone know whose cases are approved in NON-RIR please post

Thanks

Folks,

Today I spoke to the lady at Boston Regional Center. Got my case number.

It seems they are doing with RIR's that were received sep2004 last week and mid of oct2004 first week. Mine was received in the sep last week.

Best of luck to every one.

a_ven

a ven,

This is excellent news, can you clarify a couple of things?

So right now they are processing RIR cases received during the last week of September and the first week of October?

What about your case? Did she say when they will process it?

Thanks

Boston Processing Status

Does anyone checked the status by telephone today. I have been trying to get the status since last friday. The phone is always ringing.

Please let me know

Thanks

Gc_Maine2 said:
I am also trying from friday.. its either Ringing for ever or sometimes getting busy tone....

Gc_Maine2, webjockey,
This happens when some one is already on line with AVM. You need to keep trying. I usually check during the night and after few tries, it works. So keep trying......

unusual

EricS said:
Gc_Maine2, webjockey,
This happens when some one is already on line with AVM. You need to keep trying. I usually check during the night and after few tries, it works. So keep trying......

Eric,
This is not something usual. I am also phacing the same problem. This is something really unusual and probably automatic status check answering machine is not working.
Regards,