Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Folks,

What you all feel about NPC(National Processing Center)s in Atlanta and Chicago which will be effective 01/01/2005 and BECs in Dallas and someother city?

I sincerely hope that, all the folks waiting in this forum should be cleared by the benovelant Boston Reginal center, or else, its a big hickup for all the applicants who have 7th year extension issues.

Lets X's our fingures.

a_ven

a_ven said:
Folks,

What you all feel about NPC(National Processing Center)s in Atlanta and Chicago which will be effective 01/01/2005 and BECs in Dallas and someother city?

I sincerely hope that, all the folks waiting in this forum should be cleared by the benovelant Boston Reginal center, or else, its a big hickup for all the applicants who have 7th year extension issues.

Lets X's our fingures.

a_ven

a_ven:
What kind of issues 7th year extension aspirants would be facing due to new set up?
Could you please clarify?

A_VEN ,

When was your application moved to Boston Regional?
And on which date your was entered in the system.

Mine was received by boston regional in the last week of august.
yet , i did not hear back any thing from them.

GC_VETA_GADU said:
A_VEN ,

When was your application moved to Boston Regional?
And on which date your was entered in the system.

Mine was received by boston regional in the last week of august.
yet , i did not hear back any thing from them.

Same is the case with me. Processing times mentioned seems to be not correct. Mine was moved to boston on aug 18th and entered into their system on sep9th and I haven't heard anything from them. I have tried AVM but is always busy. So in essence they may not be processing sep end or mid of oct 1st week cases. sounds not a interesting news but is the truth.

Regards
Sur

GC, Sur

Why not call the Boston office and ask them about your case and why it has been so long?

BTW is your case RIR or NON RIR? At any rate call and ask them about the delay.

Jifjef,

Its not a good idea to keep bugging the DOL guys. I am not trying to advocate anything here.

Because of the reorganization thats happening, if you look at other centers, for example Newyork is now merged with Boston DOL center as far as federal is concerned.

So, obviously workload has increased, and on top of it, elections. Those guys also have to attend election duty.

Regarding 7th year ext issue, imagine if a guy needs to get his labor done and does not have 365 days stipulated time frame. In that, case if federal cannot be done because of delays, then it will be forwarded to NCP after Jan01,2005 which means we can forget that case and which is going to have hard impact on that guy.

Onething is not clear though, DOL is reorganizing, no matter what happens to PERM. But it is not clear what will happen if PERM does come to life.

However, if PERM does not come to life, and if our cases are hanging still, then I am afraid to even think as what will happen to our cases as most of us will be at the rear end of the pipe as far as NCP is concerned.

a_ven

If you ask my opinion nobody should call DOL. Why bug them? But I feel bad for those guys that have been waiting for so long. It is really up to them.

Jifjef,

I agree with you and at the same time everyone will feel others cannot understand the urgency of their cases.

Lets beleive in our destiny.

Lets collaborate with each other and be helpful in these tough times.

a_ven

general question for I 140/485

Hi Guys,

I have question, may be it sounds like too early to think or too optimistic, but don't want to take the chances either.. :)

As most of you in the group know that my case is Non-RIR sitting in boston dol for quite sometime, i don't know when it gets cleared. My wife is going to india, if the labor gets cleared during that time, shall i have to wait to apply for 140/485(and EAD) Till she is back in this country or can i apply during her stay in india????

Is it possible to do that way??? if Yes what documentation I should prepare before she leaves??

Any input will be greatful

Thanks

P.S : jifjef I tried AVM today but no luck.

I just spoke to my lawyer today.
She said that , Each and every company in MANIE is going through the
BONAFIDE OPPORTUNITY FOR MANIE ... checking by DOL.
In other words they are checking the company information more closely to find out whether they are really operating from MAINE...

So bigger companies will not have any prolblems...

According to her .., it will take a longer time than what DOL is saying...

My company is quite a big....

We have almost 65 people on pay-roll.

The number might have increased also.
We already got 12 labours...So i am not worried much.

JifJef...

She was saying in general. Not in regard to my application.
She is saying that lot of applications which went to boston in augest did not cleared yet . And those applications are from different companies.

ANY NON-RIRs here??

most of the people in this thread seems to be RIR category, does anyone else apart from me is NON-RIR in this thread???

Non Rir

Hi,

All you in Boston DOL thread who applied through Maine have already crossed the SESA hurdle. I would appreciate your experience on how long it took for Maine SESA ( NON RIR ) to clear ?
Maine GC2 , your experiene would also help since you are NON RIR

Thank you all in advance.

It took 6 months just for Maine SESA to be cleared ???? :eek:

How come it took that long even thought Maine SESA for Non RIR is just 1 month backlogged ? :confused:
Even today it shows that they are processing 09/17/04. THat's very misleading....by now you should have had your labor application cleared.

Can anyone with NON RIR case share their experiences ? is this the nornal time it takes at Maine ? Or just your case took so long ?

Can anyone please explain this ?
It's is very frustrating.
:(
Gc_Maine2 said:
It took six months for me...

Thanks