Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Neocor,

My mistake ---- Mine was entered into the system on August 26th. not Sept 26th.
Its been there for 45 days. I last contacted them some time in end of Spetember 3 rd week. At that time she told me 2-4 weeks.
According to her mine should come in the end of third week atleast.

GC_Maine2 ,

Mine is a RIR case. Mine moved to boston on the 3rd week ..ie 17th of august.It was entered on 26th.

When was your moved to Boston?

GC_VETA_GADU,

I don't know when its entered into the system, but they have sent a letter to my lawyer that my case was moved to Boston on AUG 12, so I am assuming it should in 3rd week, I am sacred to call the LIVE operator( to find out the Case #) i don't know what information they will ask :confused:

Thanks

GC_VETA_GADU said:
GC_Maine2 ,

Mine is a RIR case. Mine moved to boston on the 3rd week ..ie 17th of august.It was entered on 26th.

When was your moved to Boston?

They don't ask you any thing.
They will give you your case id , if you tell them your first name and second week.

Gc_Maine2 said:
GC_VETA_GADU,

I don't know when its entered into the system, but they have sent a letter to my lawyer that my case was moved to Boston on AUG 12, so I am assuming it should in 3rd week, I am sacred to call the LIVE operator( to find out the Case #) i don't know what information they will ask :confused:

Thanks

Gc_Maine2 said:
GC_VETA_GADU,

Thanks

Gc_Maine2,
Is your GC being processed as a regular case or an RIR case? In my case (Non-RIR case) I was told by my attorney that it went to Boston on 12 Aug. and I am yet to hear anything from them.

GC_Ph said:
Gc_Maine2,
Is your GC being processed as a regular case or an RIR case? In my case (Non-RIR case) I was told by my attorney that it went to Boston on 12 Aug. and I am yet to hear anything from them.

I have received letter from maine saying that they have forwarded my case to boston office on Aug'18th. My case is RIR and I am yet to listen from Boston office. I think there is no science involved in the processing time cases. It just follows some random order (I guess first come first served basis but if cases have problems then this entire thing can skew either directions). So I am keeping fingers crossed about my case. :)

Regards
Sur

Thanks GC_VETA_GADU I will find out my case # :).

GC_ph,

My case is NON-RIR, If yours is RIR then it should be done, since the dates in the immigration portal says the RIR is current. Did u check your case thru AVM???

Thanks

GC_Ph said:
Gc_Maine2,

I still waiting for Maine SESA approval. I filed my case in Sept 1,2004.
How long it will take to get SESA approval? any idea.....

sur_yak said:
I have received letter from maine saying that they have forwarded my case to boston office on Aug'18th. My case is RIR and I am yet to listen from Boston office. I think there is no science involved in the processing time cases. It just follows some random order (I guess first come first served basis but if cases have problems then this entire thing can skew either directions). So I am keeping fingers crossed about my case. :)

Regards
Sur

Rahul ,
Is your case RIR or Non-RIR

one month ago, RIR case are used to take 2 weeks.
Now SESA maine has slowed down. It will take any time between 5-8 weeks.
or even worse.

Boston was also slowed down a lot. Some people say it might take 5 months to get clear Federal RIR case.

My case is RIR.
It means that I hope it may take 2 more weeks.

My employer told me that Maine does not send receipt.
I hope I will get receipt from Boston regional after move from STATE.

GC_VETA_GADU said:
Rahul ,
Is your case RIR or Non-RIR

one month ago, RIR case are used to take 2 weeks.
Now SESA maine has slowed down. It will take any time between 5-8 weeks.
or even worse.

Boston was also slowed down a lot. Some people say it might take 5 months to get clear Federal RIR case.

NO receipt from Boston for me

rahul_singh said:
My case is RIR.
It means that I hope it may take 2 more weeks.

My employer told me that Maine does not send receipt.
I hope I will get receipt from Boston regional after move from STATE.
I did not get receipt from Boston after moving from state of NH.

It means that State send the document when application move from state to Regional. Let me check with my lawyer about document.

Thanks

sarwarmd said:
I have received a document from NH via my attorney..

Processing Times in Bostol

I spoke(617.788.0152) with a nice lady jsut now and was received my case number. And also learnt that they are processing Sept 1st week cases. And she told me that they have received many cases on Sept 1st week. And mine was on Sept 9th (I have received from maine office that they have forwarded to boston on Aug18th. So it took 22 days to enter into their system, God!) and told me that my case will take anytime between 2 to 4 weeks.

Regards
Sur

As Sur_yak, and everyone else in this forum are saying.. that Lady is really Nice, I just spoke to her. and got my case # ( thanks GC_VETA_GADU), as mine is regular she said they are proessing the August last week, and RIR processing times are Sep....

Hoping for the Best
Thanks

sur_yak said:
I spoke(617.788.0152) with a nice lady jsut now and was received my case number. And also learnt that they are processing Sept 1st week cases. And she told me that they have received many cases on Sept 1st week. And mine was on Sept 9th (I have received from maine office that they have forwarded to boston on Aug18th. So it took 22 days to enter into their system, God!) and told me that my case will take anytime between 2 to 4 weeks.

Regards
Sur

My Labor Certification Process

Labor certification type regular
State MA
Application received by state 10/25/2002
Initial processing by state 10/2003
Recruitment report sent to state 04/14/2004
Application received by DOL 09/24/2004
Applicaton approved ?

Sur,

Any idea, how long Maine takes in SESA RIR processing cases?
my case was filed on Sept 1, 2004 from Maine RIR.

I talked with my laywer today and no news from Maine.

thanks,
Rahul

sur_yak said:

Regards
Sur