Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Specific Timings...

Sur_Yak, Weblogic...

Please be informed the 617 788 0152 works Monday, Wednesday & Friday between 9 am - 12noon Eastren time. Please try only during those hours.

Hope this helps!

Guys it is simple.

Call the automated number and enter your employer's telephone number. If the system cannot find your case that means it is not there yet if the system finds your case it will give you your case number.

I kept on trying that for a few weeks and then one day it found my case.

CaliGc
That's what I have been doing. I am calling 617.788.0152 on monday, wednesday and friday between 9 to 12(infact in the message it says about these working days and timings). As soon as I dial the number it starts automated message(means that live operator is busy or what??) and then asks me enter choice. what should I enter when it asks for choice??

Regards

Guys whose LC cases have moved from Massachusetts SESA to BOSTON DOL and are waiting for approval.. could you please post your Pririty date.. Date when recruitment res were submitted and the date when case moved from SESA to Boston DOL.

appricate u r help.

sur_yak said:
CaliGc
That's what I have been doing. I am calling 617.788.0152 on monday, wednesday and friday between 9 to 12(infact in the message it says about these working days and timings). As soon as I dial the number it starts automated message(means that live operator is busy or what??) and then asks me enter choice. what should I enter when it asks for choice??

Regards
If you hear automated message, it should be the operator is busy. I got that message at the first 3 try, but finally I was connected to the operator to get my case number. It seems if the operator is avaiable, she will pick up the phone immediately.

Any body know entry time at Boston DOL?

My RIR file moved to DOL in first week of Oct. Can someone share their information regarding time it takes to get entered in Boston DOL?

Hi ,

Does anyone know whether Boston DOL sends notification to us too after labor certification or they will send it only to employer/law firm.

Thanks.
GAK

needGCby05 said:
My RIR file moved to DOL in first week of Oct. Can someone share their information regarding time it takes to get entered in Boston DOL?

Same here. Got the information that my papers were forwarded to Boston in the first week of October. I guess it will take atleast a month to get into the system.

law firm

GC_FEB03 said:
Hi ,

Does anyone know whether Boston DOL sends notification to us too after labor certification or they will send it only to employer/law firm.

Thanks.
GAK

I think law firm!

Mine moved to federal in August 3rd week ..
And it was entered into the system in the 4 th week.
There was a 10 days gap.
I did not get it yet.

How long it took for you guys at SESA ...

SARWA...

Only your lawyer get informed....

I filed from Maine Aug 30 in RIR. I did not hear from SESA Maine.

Any one have any idea of timeline from Maine SESA whose application moved to Regional?

thanks

Mine moved to Bostol DOL on Aug'18th. I couldn't get hold of my case number. Whenever I called it goes automated voice message. I don't know what's going with my case and when I am going to receive certification? :confused: Gc_Veta_Gadu, if you know what dates they are processing please keep me informed at sur_yak@yahoo.com

Regards

GC_VETA_GADU said:
Mine moved to federal in August 3rd week ..
And it was entered into the system in the 4 th week.
There was a 10 days gap.
I did not get it yet.

How long it took for you guys at SESA ...

SARWA...

Only your lawyer get informed....

neocor said:
Same here. Got the information that my papers were forwarded to Boston in the first week of October. I guess it will take atleast a month to get into the system.
My application was forwarded to Boston at Sep 20, and was input into system at Oct 6. So yours should be soon.

Anyone know dates processed ?

Does anyone know the latest dates reported to have been processed (RIR).

Immigration.com reports that Boston DOL for RIR is "current" - What does that mean ?

Whereas http://ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp reports that Boston is processing RIR applications received Jun 2004 - This seems to be stale information.

My case was approved by Connecticut SESA on Sep 21 and seems to have entered the Boston DOL system on Oct 1.
Any ideas on when I should expect the application to be processed?

GC_VETA_GADU said:
alz2004..

Do u know the dates that are runningnow....
The lady only said they are processing cases of Sep, no exact date. And she told me it should take 4-6 weeks to get my case processed.

alz 2004,

they are saying the same to every one..

Mine entered in the system ob boston on 26th sept.
But i did not get my labour yet.
When i called last month they told me it will take 2-4 weeks.

Looks like it is taking more than that.

GC_VETA_GADU said:
alz 2004,

they are saying the same to every one..

Mine entered in the system ob boston on 26th sept.
But i did not get my labour yet.
When i called last month they told me it will take 2-4 weeks.

Looks like it is taking more than that.

Well you can say that if you dont get it in another week or two. You still have another 10 days left for 4 weeks.
I think 4-6 weeks should be a good estimate as the lady says. We only have her word to go by. And looking at other peoples comments here down the year, it seems the lady does give authentica information.
The conclusion is if your case takes more than 6 weeks after it has entered the system then it should be cause of concern.
Is there anybody here waiting for more than 2 months on Boston DOL?

alz2004,
Does this 4-6 weeks is for RIR or NON RIR??? my case was entered in 3rd week og AUG....

alz2004 said:
The lady only said they are processing cases of Sep, no exact date. And she told me it should take 4-6 weeks to get my case processed.