Boston Regional DOL Tracker

bostonqa said:
I'm in similar situation as help4lc

I have 10 months left for 6 yrs on my H1 and would be very much intrested in pre-approved labor

please email me at bostonqa@gmail.com

Why dont you catch hold of a company from Maine. You have good chance of your labor getting approved in the next 10 months from Maine.
But if you get a labor nothing like it.

new entrant with a question

Hi All,

DOL Boston expected arrival date 09-23-2004-- I have no receipt
NH approval and forwarded to Boston, DOl date 09-20-2004 (know thru attorney)
Completing 6 years on Nov-24-2004

I am waiting for my Federal DOL LC to be approved which will ease in applying new i-140. Pending i-140 helps in taking 7th year extension.

Can any one of you let me know when do I expect to receive approval from Boston-DOL!
Thanks,

sarwarmd said:
Hi All,

DOL Boston expected arrival date 09-23-2004-- I have no receipt
NH approval and forwarded to Boston, DOl date 09-20-2004 (know thru attorney)
Completing 6 years on Nov-24-2004

I am waiting for my Federal DOL LC to be approved which will ease in applying new i-140. Pending i-140 helps in taking 7th year extension.

Can any one of you let me know when do I expect to receive approval from Boston-DOL!
Thanks,

You are running in a tight situation. Did you apply for your labor before Nov 24/2003 ? Sounds like you havent. I have been hearing DOL is moving faster. Hope you will get it before Nov 24.
Can you tell me when was your application filed for NH SESA ? RIR or Non-RIR ?

CaliGc, Gc_Veta_Gadu
I have dialed that number but how to get through that AVM message to a active operator to ask our questions? appreicate your help. My case(RIR) lawyer told me went to boston dol on aug'18th. I don't know how long will take to hear from DOL?

Regards

Receipt date and notice dates from NH

Gc_Nh,
I have applied at NH 08-31-04 and notice date 09-01-2004. This is in RIR.
Thanks,

Helo4lc and bostonqa , i have sent some details to your posted ids.

Please check the mail and contact that person.
If you are lucky , you will get an approved labour.

Sur_yak,

which number did you call.
Call to 617-788-0152. don't call 0171. 0171 is for AVM.
Call the 0152 and get you case number.
Don't forget to ask what dates are currently running.

And when did they enter your case into the system.

sarwarmd said:
Gc_Nh,
I have applied at NH 08-31-04 and notice date 09-01-2004. This is in RIR.
Thanks,

What!! Are you kidding !!!
You applied for Labor in NH (RIR) on Aug 31 and it went to Boston in 20 days?
Man you got to tell me who your attorney is. Either you got very lucky (which really does not make any sense) or your lawyer has a real good relationship with the NH SESA office. In that case I guess he has influence in Boston DOL also. Your case should be already certified in that case. Wow.

neocor said:
What!! Are you kidding !!!
You applied for Labor in NH (RIR) on Aug 31 and it went to Boston in 20 days?
Man you got to tell me who your attorney is. Either you got very lucky (which really does not make any sense) or your lawyer has a real good relationship with the NH SESA office. In that case I guess he has influence in Boston DOL also. Your case should be already certified in that case. Wow.

I am surprised tooo. We have seen people who have applied much before Jan of this year, still waiting for SESA approval...

Help Needed

Guys my 6 year h1 will expire in 8 months.....can any one refer a good company from Maine / Rhode Island / Vermont

Thanks

sarwarmd said:
neocor
yes ie correct! but i am still waiting for DOL-boston approval..

You mean your lawyer does have contact in the immigration. Can you send me your lawyer info (name, contact number). I would like to change my lawyer. My attorney seems to be dumb, he just puts in the application and keeps quite. Does not do anything to make the papers move.
20 days is too good. I dont think even Maine can beat that.

GC_VETA_GADU
I have dialed this number 617.788.0152 and it directly going into voice message and asks me to enter choice or otherwise will disconnect. I have tried all choices(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and combinations). after 3 attempts it is getting disconnected.

could you please explain what we have to do after dialing that number?
It's directly going into voice message, does that mean the line is busy and they are talking to someone else?
do I need to keep trying till I get a operator online?

please help

Regards

send me your complete details

neocor said:
You mean your lawyer does have contact in the immigration. Can you send me your lawyer info (name, contact number). I would like to change my lawyer. My attorney seems to be dumb, he just puts in the application and keeps quite. Does not do anything to make the papers move.
20 days is too good. I dont think even Maine can beat that.

Send me your all case details to my email id sarwarmd@hotmail.com. I will have my attorney contact you. Please send me your complete case details including company's financial results, your priority date, etc.
Regards,

lot of interaction

LaborBadhi said:
This is unbelievable.

The company which is helping me in this new process has lots applicants and advertisements. I am not sure which one clicked here.
Regards,

Guys,

If anyone speaks to Boston DOL please don't forget to ask what dates they are currently processing for RIR and non RIR. This information is important for all of us.

Boston Regional Office Receipt notice

Hi,

Does anyone know whether Boston Regional Office send a receipt notice when they receive the case from State. My lawyer is telling me that Boston office does not send receipt notice.

Is there a way to find the case number from regional office

Your experience and help is much appreciated

Thanks

webjocky
Exactly I am looking for the same thing. I was told to dial 617.788.0152 to talk to boston regional office to get a case number but that phone always going to automated message everytime I dial. May be my bad luck but few others got their info through that number.

Post me back your experiance or procedures if you were able to find your case information.
Regards