Boston Regional DOL Tracker

I think Boston DOL is pretty fast.... for both RIR and non-RIR cases. It seems to be the SESAs that take their own sweet time :-(

RIR Approvals?

Hi
Any RIR cases approved from Boston recently? The RIR queue is static for last 4 months now.

Originally posted by ascii_boston
rrml, minesw, tigris, desiG,

Seems like we are all in the same boat. My recruitment results (MA) were submitted on Dec 1 - I havent heard anything about DOL receiving it. Please keep your status posted, I'll do the same.

I will definitely do that.

Originally posted by SachinTendulkar
acsii_boston,

its taking about 3 months after recruitment result for labour approval ... so hang-in there for few more days.....

ST.

Hi Sachin,

If it takes only 3 months after recruitment results, then by now i should have got the labor approval as my recruitment results were filed in Nov first week 2003.

I really don't know how much more i have to wait. I am waiting for my attorney to respond on this.

thanks.

Originally posted by ascii_boston
rrml, minesw, tigris, desiG,

Seems like we are all in the same boat. My recruitment results (MA) were submitted on Dec 1 - I havent heard anything about DOL receiving it. Please keep your status posted, I'll do the same.

Hi Minesw/Tigris/Dg,
PD-> october 1st week 2002.
Rec resuslts submitted to SESA, MA -> November 3rd week
Sent to DOL -> January 3rd week
My attorney informed me regarding the case transfer to DOL.
Thanks
rrml

WE KNOW "rrml" case has moved to DOL with recruitment results submitted on Nov 3'rd week.

But i am still not able to GET ANY confirmation about my case moving to DOL either on phone or from the attorney.

It is really frustrating ! Any help or advice is much appreciated

thanks -Tigris

:confused: :confused:

Yes, I checked out that site. However, DOL has updated it for applications received by their office up to 3rd Dec, 2003 only - people whose app. reached DOL on or before that date have probably all heard from their attorneys and gotten their approvals, given current DOL proc. times. So, the update is 2 and a half months behind....

I do agree, though, that the site would be useful for someone whose case may be experiencing atypical delays at DOL, so it's worth trying to retrieve your info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called DOL yesterday, but found no record of my case in the DOL system yet. I guess that means it hasnt reached their office yet... oh, well!

Originally posted by mdu123
Did you guys try http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp. DOL has updated it upto 2003. You can give your employer name & state and could get the list of labour applications filed and their current status.

Goodluck
mdu123

hi Mdu123

Thanks for the Info. I don't know whether my case has moved to Regional DOL. But my Recruitment Results have been submitted to State DOL. Should i be able to see my information in the above site ?

The reason i am asking is becuase i don't see my information in the site you have mentioned.

pls reply.

thanks -Tigris

Hi guys,
Even I have not heard anythign so far.. Please keep updating with any info regarding labor approval.

I have a question.. My wife came b4 me and her 6yr quota was over in 2003.. Right now she is in visitor visa.. I want to know once we apply for I140 how long will it take to get EAD for her? Also we r planning to go to India during May for a marriage. Is there a possibility that she will get her EAD b4 that.
Please help me with any info u guys know.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
To Tigris

The web site says it has been updated upto 2003. If your details are not in, may be it entered the database after the date. Usually after a case being transfered from SESA, it takes some time before its entered into the DOL database. So your case may be somewhere inbetween.

Goodluck
mdu123

Re: To Tigris

Originally posted by mdu123
The web site says it has been updated upto 2003. If your details are not in, may be it entered the database after the date. Usually after a case being transfered from SESA, it takes some time before its entered into the DOL database. So your case may be somewhere inbetween.

Goodluck
mdu123

Thanks for your reply MDU123 ! .

The site does say " Data is currently available for applications reviewed betweeen 10/01/1996 and 12/3/2003"

My case recruitment results were submitted some where in the month of NOV 2003. So it looks like State has not forwarded my case to Regional DOL atleast till DeC 3'rd.

-tigris

Atlast .............certified !

RIR : MA : SESA PD MAY 2002
Denied RIR : Jan 2003
Converted to Regular : Feb 2003 (retained PD of 2002)
Recruitment results: Sep 2003
Fwded to DOL BOS : Nov 2003
Apprvd : Feb 2004.

Best of luck for the rest of you.....!

Any approvals in Jan, FEb 04

Hi

I am new to this site. Here are My details

RIR
CT SESA PD - 06 Aug 2002
CT Forwarded to Boston DOL : 05 Feb, 2004
Boston DOL Recv Date(Entered in the system): Feb12, 2004

Re: Any approvals in Jan, FEb 04

Originally posted by bronxboy
Hi

I am new to this site. Here are My details

RIR
CT SESA PD - 06 Aug 2002
CT Forwarded to Boston DOL : 05 Feb, 2004
Boston DOL Recv Date(Entered in the system): Feb12, 2004

You will be done by March 5, 2004. :eek:

kalse_2000, ascii_boston

Yes you are right, but I observed (in my office) two cases, whose DOL dates are Dec 2003 and Jan 2004 are processed in Feb 1'st week. 'December' case is approved and Jan case got NOF.