Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Mine too

Hi Minesw, Hi Tigris,

My results were also submitted mid-Nov (not sure exactly when). Please let us know if you hear anything.

Needless to say, I haven't heard anything either. :(
But my company usually doens't let me know anything unless I ask about it.

DG

Approved ! :)

Approved :) ! (my info below)

Was approved on Jan 23, 04 by Boston DOL. I called their number on Jan 28th. The helpful lady pulled my records with my last name, gave case no. and told it was approved on Jan 23rd.

The no. I called is (617) 788-0152. Please don't abuse the nice lady.

kalse_2000, sorry for responding late. The query (or whatever its called) was that my salary was low for the requirements asked for. My employer said they would increase the salary to within 10% margin by the the time I become permanent resident.

Thanks to all for the all info. This forum was very helpful.

See you in I-140/I-485.

Originally posted by kvenkat
NH
Non-RIR
PD: 5/8/03
Query
Job order received : Oct 7, 03
Recruitment results submitted : Dec 22, 03
Fwded to Bos DOL: Dec 26, 03

Waiting now.

jolpot or Akaash or anyone else - heard anything from DOL recently ?

Any way to check status with DOL ?

PD: October 2002.

Recruitment results submitted in mid November in MA. Sent to DOL at the end of January.

the Labor Certification

My Labor was filed by my company "X" now the Labor is in Federal Level of Labor Processing. Now My company asked me to join their Business partner company "Y" So I will be on the pay roll of Company "Y". I asked my new company "Y" about my pending Labor, and they said that we will transfer the Labor Certification Form and we will continue the process.

I need your asdvise on this how will this going to work. Is it possible that my Labor will be valid even I am with the Business partner of my Sponsoring company.

Exact Date when the case was sent to DOL

Hi rrml,
Can you give some more information on your case like when was your recruitment results submitted to SESA? Is it MA SESA? when was it transferred to BOSTON DOL?
Can you give me the exact dates?

Thank You
Minesw

Re: Mine too

Originally posted by DesiG
Hi Minesw, Hi Tigris,

My results were also submitted mid-Nov (not sure exactly when). Please let us know if you hear anything.

Needless to say, I haven't heard anything either. :(
But my company usually doens't let me know anything unless I ask about it.

DG

Hi DG

thanks for sharing the info and frustration !. Even i don't come to know unless i ask about it.

Re: PD: October 2002.

Originally posted by rrml
Recruitment results submitted in mid November in MA. Sent to DOL at the end of January.

When did u come to know that your case was sent to DOL ?
Did u call DOL and found about it ? OR did your attorney mentioned it to you ?

Pls let us know ? I am also in the same boat.

Thank you all

Dear all,

First of all thanks for maintaining such nice forum and helping each other. I was (am) a silent member of this forum and got lot of information throughout the process. I feel obliged to update you about my status at this point when I am moving to next forum.

Yes, my labor is certified. It was a long journey and here is timeline.

Submitted : 8th August, 2002
Recruitment effort : 5th July, 2003
Recruitment effort submitted : 18th august, 2003
Forwarded to DoL: 19th Nov, 2003
NOF issued : 5th December, 2003
NOF response submitted: 9th January, 2004

Certified : 15th January, 2004

Best luck to all of you.

Hi Minesw/Tigris/Dg,
PD-> october 1st week 2002.
Rec resuslts submitted to SESA, MA -> November 3rd week
Sent to DOL -> January 3rd week
My attorney informed me regarding the case transfer to DOL.
Thanks
rrml

rrml ,

Why did it take 1 year from PD(october 1st week 2002) to submit the recruitment results(SESA, MA) .Was it because non-RIR cases from MA(Mass) were taking 1 year? ....

Hi rrml,
Thanks for sharing your info.. My recruitment results were submitted on Nov 25 to SESA but have not heard anything regarding moving to DOL.
Lets see..
Thanks
Minesw

Has anyone got Labor from Artech Info Ltd

Hi, Anyone has got labor/gc approved from Vermont state through Artech Info Ltd. Otherwise anyone heard of any problems for this company. One of my friends is planning to apply for GC through Artech...wanted to know.....any response/info would be appreciated........

Originally posted by minesw
Hi rrml,
Thanks for sharing your info.. My recruitment results were submitted on Nov 25 to SESA but have not heard anything regarding moving to DOL.
Lets see..
Thanks
Minesw

Hi MinesW,

Looks like we both are in same situation. My recruitment results were also submitted around that time... but so far i have not heard anything from attorney about my case moving to DOL>

thanks-tigris

rrml, minesw, tigris, desiG,

Seems like we are all in the same boat. My recruitment results (MA) were submitted on Dec 1 - I havent heard anything about DOL receiving it. Please keep your status posted, I'll do the same.

Any Nov,2002 case processed by MA SESA

Has anybody with Nov,2002 PD Non-RIR heard from SESA recently. Seems like the SESA is stuck and has not moved past Oct,2002 cases

Approved.

LC Approved.

CT SESA PD - 12 April 2002
CT Forwarded to Boston DOL : Jan 22, 2004
Boston DOL Recv Date: Jan 28, 2004
Approved: Feb 17, 2004