Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Congrats BostonBuddy!

5 months for DOL to process the app. sounds like more than what it was taking just a few months ago! Could you give us more accurate dates when you submitted the recruitment results, when DOL received it, etc?

Also, which state SESA did you file with?

Thanks, and good luck with I-140!

Last edited by a moderator:
on what dates Boston DOL working on?

My labor was filed from Vermont on Oct 09th 2003, RIR, EB3 category.

It was sent to Boston DOL on Dec 16th. Is there anybody who got approval around those dates, Thanks

Need Help

Hi Guys,
I could not find NH State Level tracker, So I'm posting my question here.
Does an apply tooingyone know what is minimum wage in NH for Programmer Analyst. I'm going to apply through nonRIR in NH.

Thank you for ur help.

Minimum salary

Hi Gurus,
I want to apply for labor from Boston region. Will you guys let me know, what should be minimum salary (per annum) for the following job titles?
1Prpgrammer analyst= $
2. Software Engineer= $

I appreciate for your information. Thanks in advance.

Re: Labor Approved!

Originally posted by bostonbuddy
This forum has been really helpful.

Here are my details:

Category EB3 non-RIR
Applied: June 2002
Recruitment results filed: Aug 2003
Reached DOL: Nov 2003
Approved: Jan 2003

Hi Boston Buddy,

On whice date did u apply in June 2002 ?PLs let me know.

Regional DOL

Hi

I am a new member of this forum.Here are the details of my application for Labor Certification

EB3 - NON-RIR, MA-SESA
Recruitment Results Submitted on Nov 15'th.
P.D. 08/12/02

Based on the statistics should i guess my case will move to Regional DOL in Feb or March 2004? Pls let me know your comments?

Has there been any recent RIR approvals from Boston.
Someone told me that the approval rate for Boston DOL RIR cases in tech field has gone up.

Hi ,

I am new to this forum. :-0
------------------------------------
EB2 - RIR
Moved from NH sesa on 2-Jan-04
------------------------------------------
My case has been moved from NH sesa to Boston DOL on
2ndJan04 as per letter from NH office.
Until now, there was no communication from Boston DOL about my case.

Did any of you get a letter or case number from Boston DOL after it has been moved to Boston DOL ?

Also, how is the RIR approval trend from Boston DOL, any idea ?

thank you,
ARJ

Hi ARJ
Could you please tell us your SESA dates ,, When di u apply to NH SESA and which title and salary, u mentioned in application..

Thank you

Originally posted by arj2
Hi ,

I am new to this forum. :-0
------------------------------------
EB2 - RIR
Moved from NH sesa on 2-Jan-04
------------------------------------------
My case has been moved from NH sesa to Boston DOL on
2ndJan04 as per letter from NH office.
Until now, there was no communication from Boston DOL about my case.

Did any of you get a letter or case number from Boston DOL after it has been moved to Boston DOL ?

Also, how is the RIR approval trend from Boston DOL, any idea ?

thank you,
ARJ

HI akalse_2000,
If the titltle you mean is designation it is "senior systems analyst"
I don't know about the salary details, I am not sure if those detials are needed for filing.
My application was filed some time in July. But then, there were a query after that, which my employer had to answer.

hope this info helps.

----

Labor approval in New Hampshire SESA for RIR

Has anybody got approval from New Hampshire SESA from November 2003 for a RIR filing? It seems the last time the sites were updated was on December 13th. Dont they update every month?
Thanks
Kris

NH
Non-RIR
PD: 5/8/03
Query
Job order received : Oct 7, 03
Recruitment results submitted : Dec 22, 03
Fwded to Bos DOL: Dec 26, 03

Waiting now.

jolpot or Akaash or anyone else - heard anything from DOL recently ?

Any way to check status with DOL ?

Processing Date ??

Hi Kvenkat,
When I looked NH SESA on dol website in dec, it was saying that they are processing 11/2003 nonRIR and it seems to me that they are almost processing one month behind. But Your application was filed in May, 2003 and looks like it took 7 months to get into DOL.
Could you please put some light about your case and give us some more detail. That would be great.

Thank you

Though my PD was in May'03, there was no response until Sep'03. And, it was a query about salary and requirements. After my company responded to it, SESA sent job order in Oct'03.

I've heard this kind of delay if there are any queries, both with NH SESA and DOL.

Hope this helps.

Give some detail about query

kvenkat,
Could you please tell us briefly about query.. I know u mentioned salary and Requirement...
Could you please tell us which designation u applied (Programmer or Programmer Analyst or some other ) and what is basic salary NH is looking for....

Thank you

Time at DOL?

Once SESA fwds the case to DOL, What is the max time DOL take to approve?

3 months? or more?

thanx in advance.

arj2,
what is ur LABOR file date from NH, my company is telling that they will file from NH.
So please let me know how much total time it took for your application for Labor Approval.

Thanks in Advance,
rachna

has labor been approved for anyone with PD Sep2002

Hi tgiris,
Has your labor been approved??
Do you know if your application was forwarded to BostonDOL?
The reason is, my recruitment results were submitted on Nov 25th, closer to yours. So I can figure out from yours when my labor will be cleared.
Do reply to this post.
Thanks