Boston Regional DOL Tracker

Insat 123:

Three cases from my company including mine went to Boston DOL
on 3-26-03.Out that 2 cases with similar qualification and salary got certified after 1 working day.Unfortunately mine is still pending.I am perplexed what's wrong with my case.I am so dejected.

pipladi,

dont worry. yours will be certified soon. may be that since there were three cases from the same company, they just put one on hold.

mv1211; can you tell us what's ur profession, if u are IT related or not.

mv1211,

Boston DOL does not update the AVM properly. So just because you cannot find ur case based on ur company's TAX ID does not mean its not received or no action taken. I would suggest you call them between 2 pm and 5 pm and find details from the DOL lady.

I think u are not from MA. Because for MA people, when we call this number it asks for employer tel no. Strange!!!

insat123,

i am from MA..and I get prompts as I mentioned in my earlier post...

would the lady be able to tell the status based on my name and my company's name as i dont have case #? ..is it ok to call them to enquire the status??

mv1211

mv1211,

I have not personally called her, as my case has not yet moved to DOL. But there are other people in this forum, who said she is nice and she can even search by your last name and company name and find details.

If you know ur case has moved to DOL, its worth trying it.

my dol status

yesterday i was able to get my case # through automated system...although there was something strange with the date...i had got the confirmation from attorney and also i got a letter from SESA (through HR) saying my case was is being sent to DOL on 03/28/03...

but yesterday when i got my case through telephone no. on autmated system...it says the it was received at regional office on may 6th '03... i was wondering why such a time delay...it was sent on march 28th from sesa...but dol puts receipt date as may 6th...is it something normal??

mv1211

Urgent Question.

For those who were recently certified as Non_RIR cases or in process, approximately how many responses did your application receive on the Det website during the 30 day postings? Secondly, what were your lawyer's responses to those resumes received? Did your company conduct any interviews?

My lawyer has received around 20 resumes regarding my application and ofcourse, from the resumes, many look good. I want to know if it there is a chance that my case can still be certified.

Thanks.

LP.

Labour Approved according AVM

Just checked my Case Status on Boston DOL AVM.
it said my case has been certified.It said the status was posted on May 9th 2003.

here are the details

PD 08/22/2002
State : NH
Category: EB3 Non-RIR
Received On DOL : 12/10/2002
Filed : Software Engineer.

Good luck to all of u .

Hmd

Re: my dol status

Originally posted by mv1211
yesterday i was able to get my case # through automated system...although there was something strange with the date...i had got the confirmation from attorney and also i got a letter from SESA (through HR) saying my case was is being sent to DOL on 03/28/03...

but yesterday when i got my case through telephone no. on autmated system...it says the it was received at regional office on may 6th '03... i was wondering why such a time delay...it was sent on march 28th from sesa...but dol puts receipt date as may 6th...is it something normal??

mv1211

mv1211:

According to my attorney and MA SESA my case was sent to DOL on 3/26/03 but DOL AVM says 5/8/03.Therefore,you are still better off than me.To top it off 2 cases from my company with same DOT CODE which was received on 3/26/03 by DOL was certified after 2 days and I am still hanging.So have patience my friend.

time gap

My labor was done in State on April of 2002, but it entered in to DOL system in Sept of 2002, 5 months in transferring! that's the real case, guys:)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for HMD

Hi HMD,
Congratulations on your labor certification and wish you a speedy and successful 140 and 485.
How many responses did your ad get for NON-RIR labor. How closely did they match with your job description.
Thanks in advance
Milind

Milind Bhave

I think i got around 15 to 20 Responses from my Ad.
None of them matched exactly to the skill set.I would say most of them matched only 50% of the skills.

Hmd

RIR EB3 Connecticut
Programmer
PD 09/2001
Transferred to DOL 04/29/2003
Certified 05/19/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
FH MIET:

Is there a DOL data base web site from where we can see approval/denials.Kindly let me know.

You can retrieve information using DOL email:
"National Office - ACU E-Mail Response System" <LCSTATUS01@doleta.gov>

Body: case XXXXXXXX
Right now DOL entering case numbers around 01332100, so you can just send an email with 500 case numbers in it and retreive all information what you need (if you check archive of this tread you can see that people retreived information using this method), and so on.

Hi all,

Today I sent some case numbers before and after mine and I found some interesting things. I found people with same DOT as mine, already denied or certified even "officially" our cases are far away of being taken in process.
My data =>

state = MA
PD = 02/28/02,
DOL RD = 03/04/03,
DOT = 999.151-032.

Does anyone know how do they process our cases ( regarding processing times table where it says they process Nov 2002 now for RIR cases ) and what can be the reason for so quick denial for some cases - documentation, company standing, position ads, salary, .... ?

I hope since they did not deny right away I have some chances.
Those with similar experiences or knowledge, please send your comments.

Thanks

P.S.
BTW I couldn't believe that so many cooks and hairdressers are getting their GCs altogether with PHD holders ( who can be denied ) :D

Labour Certified

Labour Certified according AVM
Just checked my Case Status on Boston DOL AVM.
it said my case has been certified and the status was posted on May 19th 2003.

details-----

PD 07/25/2002
State : MA
Category: EB2 Non-RIR
Received On DOL : 02/04/2003
999.151-061.

Good Luck to everyone!

pedja...

i ercall having red somewhere all computer based non-rir are being rejected almost instantaneously...some smart aleck programmers misdoings he he...hmm, cooks, that can be a smart career move!