Boston Regional DOL Tracker

LC approved after NOF

My LC was approved, although company won't give me exact dates in the process, below is the estimated dates:
SESA RD around 7/18
SESA AD around 5/8
NOF around 7/8
DOL AD around 8/22
:p

Can I assume we are

processing SESA cases dated: Sep 2001???

Another question:

After MA SESA, which DOL does the cases go to ????
How will I know that??

I am a new member here,I applied my LC from MA.
Here are my details

PD 10/2/2001
case#2001151**(SESA)
status Unknown

do somebody from this range has any updates???

Hope_for_Gc your assumption is right.

I was moved from SESA to DOL my PD is Sep-10-2001, RD Jul-22-2001, So SESA is definitely procesing Sep 2001 cases. Also the recording has moved. I think it says that they are processing late Sep through early Oct. Check the MA SESA forum.

My dol details and a question on NOF

Hello,

My SESA is NH and my details are:

EB2 non-RIR
PD: 4/20/2001
SESA AD: 7/2002 (Finally some hope for me after 15 months)
Boston DOL RD: 8/1/2002
NOF: 8/20/2002 (very fast and that is good)

Does anyone know what NOF means? I heard it on the status check that I was issued a NOF and have to reply by 9/25/2002. Is that good or bad that they issued a NOF.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MA SESA

hope_for_gc / neversaydie_GC

Latest info is that MA SESA is now processing PD of:

Non RIR: 4/30/2001
RIR: 10/22/2001 to 11/20/2001

neversaydie_GC,

Although DOL have started entering cases from September, Not all of them have yet been entered. My PD is 9/27 and I called today and got reply from the Lady that it's still not in there...

so hold on...
:)

Assuming MA SESA is entering cases

of Sep 2001 in DOL,

1. how do we know which DOL my case is heading to?
2. how much time is DOL taking to process the cases these days?

Inputs are always appreciated !

krsn1,

You are a master!!!! Thanks for your dedication.
Your posting is the most usefull thing that I have seen in the last month.

Just one correction on my data. Under your September heading my correct PD is 9/10/01. I'm vikoviko

To all: guy please submit your the information of your cases!!!!!!
Krsn1 compilation is the best tool we have to try to estimate the so wanted Labor certification date.

Thanks Krsn1,

Vikoviko

Guys

i have a small question.Let's say my PD is in Maine SESA is 08/25/2002 for EB2 non RIR.

Now that Manie is current let's say my application is recevied by DOL in boston say by 09/30/2002. Does my application has to wait until they process all the applications before my PD (applications from MA SESA and CT SESA which take quite a long time) or Boston DOL will go ahead and process my application once it receives it without caring for to wait for other applications from different SESA's.

thanks in advance
hmd

Dear HMD,

it does not seem to be a pattern to process dol certification.
Even within applications submitted from the same state is not clear if they go by PD, or by RD.

Also some guys are cleared 2 month after RD, while others have been waiting for more than 8 month.

Just pray that your application gets near the top of a pile seating in some desk. And hope that is processed before another guy walks in and put another pile of application on top of the previous pile.

Good luck to all guys, this is the DOL lottery

viko

DOL Certified

Hi Guys,

I got a confirmation form my company DOL Certified.

My Case is information:
EB3 RIR
MA SESA PD : Sept 7 2001
DOL RD : Jul 29 2002
DOL Cert Date : Aug 9 2002

Note : It takes 2-3 weeks for your company to get the actual labor certificate.

The biggest thing that was helping me all this time my strong commitment to Almighty . So guys just hold on to God since we cant help ourselves in this tough labor market conditions.

Thanks for krsn1 and VIKOVIKO and our old buddy cube for keep this thread alive.

Positive updates:
1) Those in NON RIR will get reprieve soon, since most SESA orgs have complete 245 (I) cases . PERM also will be implemnted soon.
2) I-140 is in Prioritization with the INS .They want to adjudicate all cases within 60 Days time!!!

Re: DOL Certified

Congrats sureshais...

Can you plese post ur SESA and DOL numbers masking the last digits..

thanks

Congratulation sureshais!!!!!! You got it

thanks for your contribution. All the best in I-140
I hope I run the same luck with you since we have pretty similar PD/RD

cheers,

Vikoviko

Vikoviko:
Thanks for your kind words!
Goodluck to us all!

Originally posted by vikoviko
krsn1,

You are a master!!!! Thanks for your dedication.
Your posting is the most usefull thing that I have seen in the last month.

Just one correction on my data. Under your September heading my correct PD is 9/10/01. I'm vikoviko

To all: guy please submit your the information of your cases!!!!!!
Krsn1 compilation is the best tool we have to try to estimate the so wanted Labor certification date.

Thanks Krsn1,

Vikoviko

Tracking number

How long does it take for DOL to enter the case in the system after it is forwarded from SESA? My case was forwarded in first week of August to DOL and it is still not in the system? Is it entered in the order of priority dates?

Hey PA_GUY,

Can you please post your SESA details please,
STATE, PD, Case #, RIR/NON RIR, etc.

That would help us in tracking cases.

Thanks,
GCG