DOL Case # 01322***
MA SESA Priority date 6/29/01
DOL Received date 7/1/02
NOF issued 8/13/02. due on 9/17/02
DOT Code 999.151-051

Thanks,
AAL

DOL certified! priority date: 7/13/01

Thanks to a bunch of informed and aharing seekers!

Details:

EB2-RIR: Case #:013222###
SESA priority date: 7/13/01
Reached DOL: 7/3/02
Certified @ DOL: 8/13/02

How long does it take to receive the papers from DOL office?

Good luck to everybody waiting!

reposting details

Sorry for the typo, meant "sharing seekers" :)

Reposting in the desired format:

PD 07/13/01; EB2-RIR; RD 07/03/02; Certified @DOL; CD 08/13/02; Cs # 01322###

Re: PD/RD

Originally posted by spook
As per krsn1's request

PD 6/28/2001, EB2-RIR, DOL RD 7/10/2002, 01322XXX

Still waiting............

-spook

Thanks to everyone. I am out of here.

PD 6/28/2001, EB2-RIR, RD 7/10/2002, CD 8/14/2002, 01322XXX

-spook

question ??

hi all,
this is my first posting here. my case is very strange my employer has applied for my labour in late sept 2001 .he is not giving me any info like the sesa number etc. nor do i know what phone number my lawyer has written in the application.
is there a way to know where my application is and wheteher it is in the sesa or DOL or if it is there at all.
the lawyer and employer are not givig any info they r saying we will tell u when it happens.
that makes me nervous.
please help!!

Re: question ??

You can call SESA (or DOL), with your last name they can retrieve your information

Originally posted by gcdifficult
hi all,
this is my first posting here. my case is very strange my employer has applied for my labour in late sept 2001 .he is not giving me any info like the sesa number etc. nor do i know what phone number my lawyer has written in the application.
is there a way to know where my application is and wheteher it is in the sesa or DOL or if it is there at all.
the lawyer and employer are not givig any info they r saying we will tell u when it happens.
that makes me nervous.
please help!!

LC APPROVED

LC APPROVED.. :)

Posting in the desired format:

PD 08/08/01; EB3-RIR; Certified @DOL; CD 08/06/02; Cs # 01322###

Thankx For all u r Help...

vgoud

DOL Received Date

Sorry Viako
I don't have the date DOL received my Application .. As it was nt given to me by my Lawyer.. I searched in the documnet Which my lawyer sent .. Which says My SESA was approved on May 10 th 2002.

Thankx

Re:question??

SUNRAY or anybody ,
can you give me correct telephone numbers to call sesa or boston which u have tried recently and are working.
note i don't have any information i can give except my last name and name so i need to speak to somebody.

how do i get info. feels like there is no way out of this.
can somebody posts the deatils ie phone # which u have tried recently or anyother info.
that would be great.

thanks
gcdifficult

You can call SESA (or DOL), with your last name they can retrieve your information

SunRay

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi all,
that makes me nervous.
please help!!

Re: Re:question??

Boston DOL: (617) 565 4446
Monday/Wednesday/Friday --- 2p.m - 5 p.m

Once you have the case# from DOL, you can track your status using the automated system - (617) 565 2191

Which state is your labor filed from?

Sun Ray

SUNRAY or anybody ,
can you give me correct telephone numbers to call sesa or boston which u have tried recently and are working.
note i don't have any information i can give except my last name and name so i need to speak to somebody.

how do i get info. feels like there is no way out of this.
can somebody posts the deatils ie phone # which u have tried recently or anyother info.
that would be great.

thanks
gcdifficult

SunRay

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi all,
that makes me nervous.
please help!!

SunRay,
my labor is files in massachusettes

and for everybody this is bad news that BOSTON DOL is not doing status checks anymore because of the time consumption.

i just called and they told me ,
so my last hope is gone to know status about my application.

Finally got to DOL

Dear all,

finally I got to DOL database. here are my data

RD: Jul-22-2002
DOL case #: 01323xxx
PD: Sep-10-2001
SESA case #: 200114xxx

SPECIAL THANKS!!!!! TO:

Sunray
Cube
hope_for_gc
Picachu
Krsn1

And all the guys that provided good information in de SESA tracker forum

Viko

:)

LC in NH SESA

Guys

if anyone of u applied through NH SESA can u please post here how long did it take to get into Bostom DOL.mine is filed in EB2.

i need this info pretty badly as my H1 is expring in Aug 03(six year cap).

if it is taking too long at NH SESA it self then i have to make some other arrangements like finding a Company which has approved LC

Thanks in Advance
hmd

Hi Hmd,

the information you want might be in the SESA forum. I personally applied from MA.

Can you explain me what does it means "companies with approved LCs".
Does it mean that for some positions in some companies you can bypass the LC process?
thanks,

Viko

Hi vikakio

Companies with LC approved means there are companies where they have approved LC which be can used for somebody else.

The reason why they have apporoved LC is cause of different reasons .The employee might have left the company or might have been laid off

hmd