Boston Regional DOL Tracker

i can\'t find that number on the dol web site.

on that site there was a number for calling and asking about the status of anything DOL does. i can\'t seem to find it anymore. what i did do though is send an email and i will try it again.

lets hope for the best

Sun Ray and Icemn

i am on vacatio till July 15 and i will not be ale to track the email problem. maybe it will sort out by then

I heard Boston is Moving Fast

That is why they are not able to update the status . My friends labor cleared in 2 months. I am 600 cases away from my friend. Hopefully it should come through next month.

DOL Recieve Date 05/09/02

My labor was recieved in Boston 05/09/02. My friends labor reached boston 04/23/02 and cleared 06/20/02.

Both of us are Software Engineers working for the same company and applied in EB2 RIR.

All the best guys. Hope our Labor gets thru fast too.

B Dig

Big Dig - good luck

That is good news, I hope you clear soon.

I am EB2-RIR, and my labor cert cleared SESA end of April, but I have not received notification that it got received by DOL yet, although that could have happened.

Well, once we\'re through DOL, we\'re in I-140 hell, so there is still a long way to go.

Labor Cleared

Hi,
My labor reached DOL late May, and has been cleared.
Just something to get you guys\' hopes up.
Someone said that DOL is moving fast, looks like it is.

What is your CaseID

Test What is your case ID and when did it reach Boston. Can you give us more info.

got approved

FYI

I just got approved.

my case number is 01320### received at DOL in mid may 2002.
took them a 1.5 months.

got approved

FYI I just got approved. my case number is 01320### received at DOL in mid may 2002. took them a 1.5 months.

got approved

My lawyer just called me and told me the good news. The time stamp on the approval is actually lat june so it took them about 1 month from receipt data.

got approved

My lawyer just called me and told me the good news. The time stamp on the approval is actually lat june so it took them about 1 month from receipt data.

Citizen Please read

My caseID is 01320###. What is your CaseID?

Last edited by a moderator: