Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part III

Got an answer.

I got all straightened down. I called Boston DOL 617-565-4446 and the lady is so nive. She just asked for my last name and company name and she gave me my case number and it turned out my application is converted to RIR already. I think somehow, they processed my second application using PD of first application. Now, at least I can know what my status is now and then.
PS. I worked in Shelton.

Might be in SESA

Most probably you r case is still in SESA, unless you get a confimation letter from Regional office ( which is Federal Level) saying your application has been forwarded.
But, I might be wrong.. I have a friend who got her approval less than 4 months.

NOF Rebuttal Received to Certified --1 Day Only!

01307674 Biochemist 03/19/2001 NOF Rebuttal Received On 02/04/2002

01307674 Biochemist 03/19/2001 Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 02/05/2002

RD is received date?

If you mean RD is received date, mine is Feb12,2002. I know it\'s still far away, but I have been wating for years, I think I can still wait for couple more months. Be patient. My case number is around 01317XXX

next year

My H1 expires Jan 2003 (for 3 years term) :(
I think I still request for H1 extension. Do you know when I should start to request for extension ?

They need another month to move into Sep.

Number of case need to be processed:

May -- 12
June -- 10
July -- 72
August -- 620

Yes

DOL is realy in a fast pace compare with last year (about 200 cases a month). Now the number is about 730 a month.

Man they got to hit the gas more!!!! I am not even at DOL stage.

Anyways i am not sure about you guys but i am a little worrried abt the # of NOF cases and denials. This means there is going to be more time spent on going through NOF\'s instead of approving applications. So in the end someone is got to pay.

Good luck to all you guys.