Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part III

I am still here, but ... ...

it seems that the database is not updated or there is nothing to update.

Thanks, Phonon one thing why the report has so much variations in the dates

like programmer Analyst if from june & some guys are from Sept.
Have any idea about this, just a question.

Sorry, I don\'t know...

Only one case was in August! It seems that DOL moved into September with about 500 cases untouched in August.

Talked with DOL lady ...

DOL is processing RIR cases with rcpt. dt. in 2nd-3rd week of july. I asked her if they are processing non RIR any faster ... She did not want to answer that question... ^!

Proposal to all

The thread has became too heavy.

There are tons of junk messages in here with zero information density.

Would everyone scroll up and delete his old messages, which he/she considers useless?

Nobody wants to wait every day until all the old useless junk gets loaded to get down to the Daily Report.

We live here, so lets keep it clean in here.

By the way, for example Pickachu used to delete his old postings occasionally to keep the thread compact.

:)

Nov01RIR, I would say - why not?.

But!

It has been noticed before that each time when we start a new thread something bad happens to DOL.

May be I\'m too superstition but I wouldn\'t take a risk.

PS.

LC_Romantic, Congratulations!!!

No Title

Hi! LC
My RD was 9/25 can you give more details as case no, name etc.

Thanks & Regards
Siddhant Mirji

No Title

Hi All

I\'m honored for being remembered on this board :) Thanks cube! Glad to see that the tracking software is still working and overjoyed to see that the DOL has got off its BUTT.

Seems like the wait time is shortening rapidly. Best of luck.

Thank YOU ! , pichachu

Hi dear pichachu, :)
I am glad hearing from you :).

Though I a little bit disagree that it is "shortening rapidly" .
The gap between SESA approval and entering in DOL DB is widening up.
Now it might be as much as 5 months for MA SESA. Entering pace for DOL is close to zero.

The overall wait time hasn\'t shortened much so far in my opinion. Before guys used to wait in DOL, nowadays we are instead waiting in between SESA and DOL.

That is convenient for both SESA and DOL because "time in between" never reported. It can degrade no statistics.

That is sad.

Details in our MA SESA Tracker Part 2.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.efdc170

By the way – how is your progress with I-140. What is the waiting time over there in Vermont? (I presume you are in Vermont Serv. Center, aren\'t you?)

Respectfully Cube.

No Title

Luckliy I got my 140 in 6 weeks.. But seems that VSC got a whole load of TSC transfer cases and have slowed down a little.

I agree that the total time is bad. In my case, CT SESA opened and forwarded my case to DOL in 14 days. Now I beleive CT SESA takes about 7 months or so.. So the total waiting time for CT is even more now.