Boston DOL Region- - I tracker Part II

No Title

Your MA SESA case number is almost identical to my (sadly now defunct) case -- so if you don\'t get any luck finding the case, e-mail me at marlborobell@yahoo.com telling me your employer\'s name and salary (at time of LC filing), and I should be able to find your case number and status.

Thanks "marlborobell"!

I am sorry about your case, what happened? I am planning on contacting the SESA tomorrow, will see if I can get any status. I will post other details after my call.

Thanks

No Title

Can anyone help me find my case? My SESA case number is 200140115, Employer Keane Inc. PD April 11, 2001. My employer has no clue about the DOL status,, any help will be really appreciated.

No Update!!

Rahul, Marlborobell

Is the Boston DOL mail server still down, we did not see any update for last two days! :)

No Title

Does anybody know how to find out where the case is, in DOL or in SESA, if do not know any of the case number?

RIR=04/30/2001, Regular=04/27/2001

Updated 01/22/2002: Boston DOL Region Processing Times of 01/2002

RIR=04/30/2001, Regular=04/27/2001

All RIR denied?

From the list, it seems that all the RIR requests were denied. Is that true? I\'m so worry about that. Please help me.

The Update list provided by Marlborobell.

You can find that every single RIR was denied in the lists. I don\'t know is that true. Hope it\'s just my stupid misunderstanding about the info..

New Excuse for DOL

Mail Server down for almost Three days...!! the great DOLians must be enjoying the \'MailServer-Breakdown\' Break!! Alas...@#$#$@#$#$...!!!
~:)

Any one got approved recently on RIR base? Or

any one knows how to distinguish RIR and regular case from the information provided by DOL?

RIR=04/30/2001, Regular=04/27/2001 --- DOL time or SESA time?

I think the date you\'ve mentioned is the MA SESA processing date, not the DOL date, BTW, how did you find out the current processing dates?

No Title

these dates are out on immigration-law.com i was so happy to see them but then realised they are sesa dates.. why isn\'t rahul and marlboro posting new approvals ? my friends rir got denied by the dol and now i\'m scared !

Did your friend get a NOF before denial

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your friend. What date was his/her case forwarded to Boston DOL and which state SESA was the case from

daj

Rahul, is there a way you can find RIR or Regular

There has been lot of discussion about RIR Cases being denied.
Is that true or is it that when a case is approved you do not know whether its RIR/Regular
But when a case is denied it shows RIR

Thanx

RIR Denied

When a case is approved you do not see type of case. Also, my understanding is that there are very few RIR apps denied for SW Engg. Unless your luck very bad or you have a very lousy lawyer.. one should be ok!!