Biometrics after I485 approval

lingeron

At least you received your mail.
I still not received my approval mail yet. Approval Email sent out on Sept 28.

southwycke said:
Any one, pl tell me the menu navigation to reach the correct Customer service rep for scheduling this FP?

After you dial 1-800#, press 1-2-3 then you should be there. I called twice. no waiting.

Good Luck

NIW485waiter said:
At least you received your mail.
I still not received my approval mail yet. Approval Email sent out on Sept 28.
Did you change your address recently?
By the way my lawyer too got my approval letter along me. Why don't you check with your lawyer in case if you have one?
Also this 800 number has one option where it says if you are approved and didn't receive your notification press #.

well explained

lingeron said:
Nightmare does not end even after getting approvals.
- San Jose ASC is rude and doesn’t allow without appointment.
- Oakland ASC folks are nice but very rule abiding people.
- Monterey Road Immigration office can’t stamp passport until Biometrics completed.
- 800# can give you appointment only in late November and that too without issuing any new letter so not sure if ASC will allow without letter. I hope they get daily manifest from CIS.
- Lawyer start ignoring because payment is only till approvals..
Is there any one got their biometrics completed recently without appointment? Please post your experience, location and your trick..

Exactly same experience with me

So what's it going to be eh ?

I am going to appear on the day of my appointment with my confirmation
number at San Jose ASC. If they refuse to do Biometric even then, I
won't move from there until they do so. Hopefully this time the supervisor
will talk to me.

Folks -- tell me your POA ?

Outletvolt1, Smk2004, and Lingeron,

My biometric appointment for approved 485 is on Oct 25. Would it be possible to let me know when your appointment is? I went to SJ ASC twice already. The first time they demanded appointment letter. The second time they didn't demand appointment letter, but told me firmly that I can only come back during the appointment date.

zzhang16 said:

My biometric appointment for approved 485 is on Oct 25. Would it be possible to let me know when your appointment is? I went to SJ ASC twice already. The first time they demanded appointment letter. The second time they didn't demand appointment letter, but told me firmly that I can only come back during the appointment date.

29th.

I am glad that they are willing to consider the possibility of doing Biometric
on appointment date.

zzhang16 said:

I was looking for only Saturday so I got on November 19th...
Please post your experience when yours over..

yes. u can do it early

I just got it done today. appointment on oct. 28. But ASC people said the appointment only worked for NSC people. It is new for them.

buxinxie said:
I just got it done today. appointment on oct. 28. But ASC people said the appointment only worked for NSC people. It is new for them.

Hi buxinxie,

Was it just based on I-485 approval notice?

yes

based on I-485 approval notice. at Fairfax, Los Angeles. Did code 2. But my wife did code 3 at downtown la on oct11 and got message indicating "card ordered". mine is code 2. nothing changed yet. no "card ordered". A little worried at this moment.

Finished BIO with a walk-in at San Jose ASC

I received my I-485 Approval Notice last week with AD 9/29. The notice asked me to set up an appt for Bio with the 1-800 customer service #. did the same and got the appt for Nov 15,2005 for San Jose ASC. To-day I thought, I'll make a try as a walk-in. To my surprise, No issues and I finished my BIO to-day.

southwycke

EB2 INDIA CSC
PD 1/2002
Labor AD 5/2004
I140/I485 RD 7/2004
I140 AD 2/2005
I485 AD 9/29/2005 asking me to fix appt for BIO

Biometrics Appointment in sanjose ASC . Plz help.

Hi Guys I Posted the below message yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Can you please help me.

I140 RD 01/03/2005
I485 RD 01/03/2005
03/05/2002 - Priority Date
Category: EB3

I got my I140 approved on 10/12/2005.

For I485 I got the below message

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In processing your case we have reached the point where we need you to make an appointment to go to one of our Application support center to have some additional biometrics (fingerprint, Photo and signature) taken.
Call customer service no......

It is important that you schedule your appointment. We cannot complete certain steps in processing until you appear for this appointment. You must appear for your appointment within 84 days from the date on this notice.

I already did my finger printing on

02/09/2005 and received my EAD on 03/24/2005.

Can you please advise what exactly Biometrics is. Is it a query.I am going to fix the appointment in sanjose after receiving the original documents from the attorney.Thanks in advance for your help.

Today I called the 1-800 no and the earliest appointment I got is on November 23rd. I also tried the infopass I have appoints from tommorrow.But I think in the I797 they have asked me to goto the ASC by calling the 1-800 no.So I have to wait till november 23rd.

When I called USCIS I got the confirmation ID no. So on november 23rd I have to take my original approval notice, passport or drivers license and the confirmation ID. Is it correct.

Also can you plz advise is it possible to do it before the appointment. In this forum I have seen people have completed before their appointment date.

Please also advise whether the infopass appt will work.

Thanks inadvance for your help guys.

crystalview said:
gbmomgc:

Just curirous, Have you received your Card in mail yet ? Thanks,

Cyrstalview, yes I have received my card on 10/14, just two days after "card mailed" message.

I485- Approval notice

Hello guys,

can you please advise on my case.

EB3 RIR
Labour applied - 02/28/2002
Priority date - 03/05/2002
lab appro - 10/04/2004
I140 RD - 01/03/2005
I485 RD - 01/03/2005
I140 & I485 approved date is 10/12/2005

But the online status just changed to approved to I140 and I485 still remains the same.

I got the Biometrics appt on November 23rd at SAnjose ASC.

Is my I485 really got approved or I have to wait till my visa numbers are avialble.(My PD is 03/05/2002 and EB3).Is it correct.Please advise guys.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

esentha said:
Hello guys,

can you please advise on my case.

EB3 RIR
Labour applied - 02/28/2002
Priority date - 03/05/2002
lab appro - 10/04/2004
I140 RD - 01/03/2005
I485 RD - 01/03/2005
I140 & I485 approved date is 10/12/2005

But the online status just changed to approved to I140 and I485 still remains the same.

I got the Biometrics appt on November 23rd at SAnjose ASC.

Is my I485 really got approved or I have to wait till my visa numbers are avialble.(My PD is 03/05/2002 and EB3).Is it correct.Please advise guys.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Esentha,
Did you mean that you received the Approval Notice with the above message in the mail? I am a bit confused by your previous posts. Two days ago on 10/18, you were saying in other threads that you only got approval notice for I140 but got only biometrics notice for I485. Did you get another notice for your I485 in the last two days?