Biometric Notice Received for VSC to TSC Tranffered case

FP Code 3 done and emails

I had got my FP Code 3 done on Friday and today I got emails (for both spouse and me) with "last processing action taken" information. Those are actually the exact emails that I got when the case was transferred from VSC to TSC.

Also online status is same except LUD is of today (05/07/07). I am from India EB3 with PD Aug '02 (retrogressed)

MV

I had got my FP Code 3 done on Friday and today I got emails (for both spouse and me) with "last processing action taken" information. Those are actually the exact emails that I got when the case was transferred from VSC to TSC.

Also online status is same except LUD is of today (05/07/07). I am from India EB3 with PD Aug '02 (retrogressed)

MV
I see LUD for my daughters (1st FP - Code 3) today 5/7/2007 and
Msg changed & email received: Transfer to another office (TSC) for processing

Other 4 members (2nd FP - Code 1) "No LUD"
No msg change

Last edited by a moderator:
hi got two set of similar emails (as mentioned below) again...after 3 hrs...the first ones also came in set of 2...just wanted to mention...

mv

MV

FP done on May 4th, today got the pending message, nothing happened, don't know if the NC cleared or not, frustrated since 2004.....

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: ......

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

---EB2---PD is current----
NC don't know ?
Feb, 2005 140 approved
FP1 done on Dec, 2004
FP2 just done on May 4th
-------------------------

Bio notices..

FP done on May 4th, today got the pending message, nothing happened, don't know if the NC cleared or not, frustrated since 2004.....

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: ......

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

---EB2---PD is current----
NC don't know ?
Feb, 2005 140 approved
FP1 done on Dec, 2004
FP2 just done on May 4th
-------------------------

Guys and Gals,

I believe TSC is sending out Bio notices to all applicants whose FPs have expired (more than 15 months since the last one). My case has been in TSC all along and my wife recently got a Biometric notice for the 11th of May. Her Bio expired a few months ago. I got my Bio a year after her and it is probably still valid.

cheers,

saras

Pending Status

Hi went for FP on 5/3. I got same emails , Which I got for Trasfer to TSC, on FP day.
Today I got this mail.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to
our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a
decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is
pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our
processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it.
This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing
dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the
link below to register.

FP after the Transfer

I am thru with my second FP Code 3 and thereafter three LUD changes ..I did not recieve any FP for my wife though...she had her Code3 FP in July 2005.

FP notice for wife but not yet for me ?!!!?

Hello,

My 485 case is pending at TSC with PD AUG 2002 EB3 Category India.

About Two weeks back my wife got an appointment for 458 FP. But me and my daughter have not received the notice.

Anybody in the same boat ? Also please let me know if i should call customer service or wait for some more time?

Any feedback is appreciated.

went for FP on 4th May. LUD on that day and then on 7th and 8th May. same message as recd by skotha.
EB3 Sep 2003 PD. 1st FP in Feb 2005.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to
our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a
decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is
pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our
processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it.
This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing
dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the
link below to register.

FP1; Transfer from VSC to TSC

Hi I got my fingerprint done 2nd time (last time was Code 3). My wife got it done couple of weeks back. No LUD yet.

Outstanding Researcher / Professor - EB-1 category
I-140 – Notice date July 17, 2003 – Approved December 20, 2004
1st biometrics May 2005 Code 3
Case transferred from VSC – TSC Feb 2007
2nd biometrics May 2007 Code 1
I-485 – Notice date April 30, 2004 – Pending

how long it takes to transfer the case from one SC to the other

Hey Folks,

my case has been transferred from TSC to NSC 2 weeks back, am just wondering how long will it actually take to get my case at NSC.

Does the msg change when it reaches the designated SC?

Thanks

anyone recently did any fingerprinting and know how long it takes for the website (I-485) to show that the fingerprint has been received?