Biometric Notice Received for VSC to TSC Tranffered case

I also got the 2nd FP notice a couple of days ago. The first FP was code 3 and this time it's code 1. My case is also transferred from VSC in March.
Anyway, I hope this means the NC has cleared and the approval is near for everyone but somehow it seems to be too good to be true. We'll see in the next few weeks.

JustMyKarma, Any new LUDS on your case

JustMyKarma,

Today I spoke with a immigration officer in TSC using some options. She said that my name check is cleared and it is ready for officer review and she said this is almost ready for approval. I couldnot belive that. She also said that they updated my file information in TSC Q on April 12th. I am not sure what that means.
Did you see any new LUDS after the transer in April.
Thanks

got LUD today but no msg change

My 1st FP was code 3 and 2nd FP's (just did today, but actually scheduled on 5/4/07) code 1. I am with EB3 holding a PD of march 1999 (have been waiting since Jan 2006 for approval) stuck on NC since 7/12/2005. 21 months gap between 1st and 2nd FPs. After 15 months FP usually expires. TSC sent 2nd FP after 6 months of expiring 1st FP. This is only single +ve factor for upcoming good news...Hoping that NC was cleared (not sure though).

Anything can happen..USCIS is quite eratic.

This morning i got emails from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov. But the message was not changed. Hoping that you are updating my FP info as it was done yesterday.

-------------------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Got this message:confused:

Hi All,
I got a call from my company saying they have received 2nd finger print notice for me, but I have not received it yet because of address change.
Today I received this email..
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On May 1, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Does this message means my case is approved? anyone got this message?

My case also transfered to TSC on March 15, 07 , but I still haven't received a 2nd FP notice. anyway, the FBI letter I received yesterday said my case is still pending because of name check. God knows when it can be cleared.

However,I remember I called TSC two weeks ago and one nice lady told me there are around 12000 cases transferred from VSC to TSC .But the bimetrics of most cases couldn't transfer to TSC computer system. She said therefore every VSC case will receive a bimetrics (code1) notice soon. I guess this is the reason of the massive FP notice coming from TSC.

My case also transfered to TSC on March 15, 07 , but I still haven't received a 2nd FP notice. anyway, the FBI letter I received yesterday said my case is still pending because of name check. God knows when it can be cleared.

However,I remember I called TSC two weeks ago and one nice lady told me there are around 12000 cases transferred from VSC to TSC .But the bimetrics of most cases couldn't transfer to TSC computer system. She said therefore every VSC case will receive a bimetrics (code1) notice soon. I guess this is the reason of the massive FP notice coming from TSC.

Hello wlisa,
Our experiences have been similar. I got the same letter from the FBI last week, stating that the name check is "in process". My case was also transferred from the VSC to the TSC on March 15th.
Now, I presume when the TSC officer told you that they're issuing biometrics appointments, they'd do so only for cases whose biometrics have expired? Fingerprints have a validity for 15 months. In my case, the first set were done in April 2006, and I presume I am good until July 2007.
From what you've been told, it sounds like they're going to re-issue biometrics for every transferred applicant because their computer systems don't translate? That's a little odd.
Best
k

I asked my lawyer

Here is what he has to say:

- Since the PD in my case is not yet current, he thiks there might not be any thing happening with my case.

- He thinks it has nothing to do with NC
- It could just be a routine due to VSC to TSC trasffer as some how they did not get my first FP, though the first and second FP codes are different.

- He does not know what it means by FP codes!

Who on the earth trusts and believes lawyers! I bet they must be manipulating every single person on earth and making money by turning black into white and white into black! I think they forget that they too one day have to answer to the top of the tops!!

No. Nothing but the letter of notice although I was hoping to see any signs for NC being cleared. Maybe mine is just for routine FP update. :confused:

JustMyKarma,

Today I spoke with a immigration officer in TSC using some options. She said that my name check is cleared and it is ready for officer review and she said this is almost ready for approval. I couldnot belive that. She also said that they updated my file information in TSC Q on April 12th. I am not sure what that means.
Did you see any new LUDS after the transer in April.
Thanks

In the same boat

Hi all,
My spouse's case was transferred to TSC from VSC in March. We got a biometrics notice for him yesterday, scheduled for 5/12/07. He has been stuck in 'security check' till now. Dont know if cleared yet or not. Other details are in signature below. Should we call the TSC and ask about security chek?

Count Me IN.

Folks,

We received FP notices for Spouse and Self today scheduled for May 9th. Not sure why they are doing all over again? When my FPs expired I called the VSC center then requesting notices for FP renewal and they denied saying "You will get a notice when your case is ready for approval" but my PD is July 04 and no where near approval. I think since our cases got transferred to TSC they are doing this process again. OUR NCs are cleared hope they don't get them re-checked again.

TIA.

This morning i got emails from USCIS-SRMT@dhs.gov. But the message was not changed. Hoping that you are updating my FP info as it was done yesterday.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On March 7, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Hi Sree2005

Today I am done with my FP (code 3) and the staffs at ASC were good. Just now I checked the online status. I saw LUD with today's date (May 2, 2007) without any message change. But I did not get any email from CRIS. Let me see tomorrow if there is any progress.

Let me cross my fingers....

Hello,

We received Biometrics code 1 notice today,

My spouse is currently in INDIA and we both have a biometrics code 1 scheduled for 2nd week of MAY,

Is it okay to postpone her date ? What are the consequences ?

Please let me know.

did u get emails this a.m?

Hi Sree2005

Today I am done with my FP (code 3) and the staffs at ASC were good. Just now I checked the online status. I saw LUD with today's date (May 2, 2007) without any message change. But I did not get any email from CRIS. Let me see tomorrow if there is any progress.

Let me cross my fingers....

You should have got emails today. Please update us.

TSC Contact number

Hello how to reach TSC to check if name check was cleared .
Calling National Customer Service , They are saying that they would do a status check and has to wait for 30 days.

Thanks
I485 Pending Since Apr 2005
Case Transferred from VSC to TSC
F2 - Scheduled

FP done today and got Emails

Hi all

My case and my wife case moved toTSC from VSC on March2 nd. I got Biometric notice Code 3 last week for today. I attended FP today around 1 p.m.

Now LUD changed to Today's date, and I got same emails, which I got on March 2 nd saying

Receipt Number: EAC031XXXXXXXX

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice
explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by
mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this
case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can
use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also
receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to
register.

did any one got emails after FP?

Unbelievable !! And Interesting !!

I filed my cases in 2004. Recently my case and wife's was transferred from VSC to TSC on 03/07, two LUD's after that 03/11 and 03/15 for both.. Recevied 4 new notices (duplicates) saying that cases have been transffered to TSC.. . I moved to different town on 04/05. Changed address Online for both pending I 485 applications and submitted AR -11 forms on 04/09. Received 4 Confirmation numbers (Two for each) Online. ON 04/29 , My attorney received FP notices for me and for my wife. I didn't received anything to my new address. I know some times Mail forwarding won't work for government mails. ( I hope they sent to old address)
Looks like Post office returned back my FP notices to USCIS as undeliverable. May 2nd I have message change and got email (05/02, 6 PM) on my Wife's 485 saying that "Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable" Again today (05/03 8 AM) morning , another email saying that " Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed" . NO LUD's on my Case. I am Primary applicant . I called USCIS and they said the same and I asked them does it mean APPROVAL !! They said May be Case was approved Earlier !!! I told that I am principal applicant and my Priority date is not Current ( EB3-2004). She is COOL and she said ok that may be also a mistake then... It should not be Approved. She asked to wait until I receive notices and call back if I have Approval message on notice.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxx

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On May 2, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.