Biometric Notice Received for VSC to TSC Tranffered case

Boy, you are lucky!
Keep us updated if you receive the greatest plastic cards..

I filed my cases in 2004. Recently my case and wife's was transferred from VSC to TSC on 03/07, two LUD's after that 03/11 and 03/15 for both.. Recevied 4 new notices (duplicates) saying that cases have been transffered to TSC.. . I moved to different town on 04/05. Changed address Online for both pending I 485 applications and submitted AR -11 forms on 04/09. Received 4 Confirmation numbers (Two for each) Online. ON 04/29 , My attorney received FP notices for me and for my wife. I didn't received anything to my new address. I know some times Mail forwarding won't work for government mails. ( I hope they sent to old address)
Looks like Post office returned back my FP notices to USCIS as undeliverable. May 2nd I have message change and got email (05/02, 6 PM) on my Wife's 485 saying that "Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable" Again today (05/03 8 AM) morning , another email saying that " Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed" . NO LUD's on my Case. I am Primary applicant . I called USCIS and they said the same and I asked them does it mean APPROVAL !! They said May be Case was approved Earlier !!! I told that I am principal applicant and my Priority date is not Current ( EB3-2004). She is COOL and she said ok that may be also a mistake then... It should not be Approved. She asked to wait until I receive notices and call back if I have Approval message on notice.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On May 2, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

I filed my cases in 2004. Recently my case and wife's was transferred from VSC to TSC on 03/07, two LUD's after that 03/11 and 03/15 for both.. Recevied 4 new notices (duplicates) saying that cases have been transffered to TSC.. . I moved to different town on 04/05. Changed address Online for both pending I 485 applications and submitted AR -11 forms on 04/09. Received 4 Confirmation numbers (Two for each) Online. ON 04/29 , My attorney received FP notices for me and for my wife. I didn't received anything to my new address. I know some times Mail forwarding won't work for government mails. ( I hope they sent to old address)
Looks like Post office returned back my FP notices to USCIS as undeliverable. May 2nd I have message change and got email (05/02, 6 PM) on my Wife's 485 saying that "Current Status: Notice returned as undeliverable" Again today (05/03 8 AM) morning , another email saying that " Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed" . NO LUD's on my Case. I am Primary applicant . I called USCIS and they said the same and I asked them does it mean APPROVAL !! They said May be Case was approved Earlier !!! I told that I am principal applicant and my Priority date is not Current ( EB3-2004). She is COOL and she said ok that may be also a mistake then... It should not be Approved. She asked to wait until I receive notices and call back if I have Approval message on notice.

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: xxxxxxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

On May 2, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

Did any one had same type of experience ??

Boy, you are lucky!
Keep us updated if you receive the greatest plastic cards..

I don't think it is Luck , as any how I should inform them again to amend this Approval !! We b0th have 2nd FP appointment on 05/10 for Code 1 . FP1 was Code 3

the message "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed"...always comes up when USCIS sends you a notice and it gets returned to them.....like FP Notice/Address change letter etc...

USCIS looks back at AR11 database and forwards the returned mail to the new address and one observes LUD on all applications (EAD/AP/485 etc)...

The funny thing is when you call TSC, they tell you that this message is 485 approval message...How dumb of them! I got this message 2-3 times already!!

Thanks! It is very good to know before ...:) You received exactly the same message ?? "we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case,"

Hi all

My case and my wife case moved toTSC from VSC on March2 nd. I got Biometric notice Code 3 last week for today. I attended FP today around 1 p.m.

Now LUD changed to Today's date, and I got same emails, which I got on March 2 nd saying

Receipt Number: EAC031XXXXXXXX

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice
explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by
mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this
case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can
use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also
receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to
register.

did any one got emails after FP?

I got the same emails today. I completed PF for Code 3 at 9:00 AM today.

PD July 2002 - EB3.

Hi Guys-
I have receievd 2nd FP notice from USCIS after the 20 months dince the first one is received in Aug 8, 2005. I sent a letter to Congressman asking his help got a response that my case is pending due to name check that was 3 months ago. LUD has changed two time in last two days.....

I heard that USCIS sent 2nd FP notice only if your name check is resolved....

Is this true or just another fake hope........

Please give me ur comments.....

Cheers,

IJ

Hi Guys-
I have receievd 2nd FP notice from USCIS after the 20 months dince the first one is received in Aug 8, 2005. I sent a letter to Congressman asking his help got a response that my case is pending due to name check that was 3 months ago. LUD has changed two time in last two days.....

I heard that USCIS sent 2nd FP notice only if your name check is resolved....

Is this true or just another fake hope........

Please give me ur comments.....

Cheers,

IJ

this is what i actually heard in an infopass but i don't think everyone agrees on that and maybe it is different from center to center. i was in california.
i myself received 2nd fp from nsc last month and know that namecheck was pending up to two months ago so cannot confirm or deny this about myself.

Got a I-797 NOA to appear for Biometrics next week.

Nov2001, EB2, India

I also receievd the finger printing notice for next week. as I post earlier. My case is always been in TX service center.

did ur LUD changed two times as well?

Please comments your take on this....

IJ

Hello banta4gc and others,

We received Biometrics code 1 notice today,

My spouse is currently in INDIA and we both have a biometrics code 1 scheduled for 2nd week of MAY,

Is it okay to postpone her date ? What are the consequences ?

Please let me know.

Hi,

I just completed my second FP. As of writing this no change in LUD on my USCIS online account.

Before completing second FP2 I had appointment with the immigration officer and I am told by her that my name check is not yet complete. I did not expect as I think my application is comparatively newer.

Also, I just accross this link saying this second FP is for taking FP of all 10 fingers. Today I have FP for all 10 fingers!

So, this second FP bussiness seems "bussiness as usual".

Also from www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html, here is another latest for FP2.

05/04/2007: State Department Notice of Biometric Finger Scan Changes for Visa Applications
The State Department has announced change in the standard for fingerscans of the Biometric Visa Program from two fingerscans to ten fingerscans. This notice does not have any substantive changes in the biometric collection issue. We believe that the USCIS has already launched the ten fingerprint scanning at the ASCs. Read on.

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2...07/E7-8604.htm

Probably getting second FP might be an indication of going things in order in a reasonable time frame.

Same thing happened to me. Moved 1.5 years ago and submitted an AR-11 at the time. In March this year I got a "notice returned as undeliverable" message, so I called USCIS 800 number to update the mailing address for my I-485. I also did the online address update at USCIS website and got a receipt number. In April I received yet another "notice returned as undeliverable" message", followed by a "document other than card manufactured and mailed" message the next day with the same mysterious "based on our earlier approval of this case" line. I knew this was probably bs because my name check was still pending. Anyway, just came back from an Infopass appointment and was told to write a letter to TSC to inform them of the problem and ask for the returned notices. My lawyer got all notices including my recent FP2 notice without any problem.

I share your frustration ...

Did any one had same type of experience ??

FP Notice Schdule Change

Hi,

I just completed my second FP. As of writing this no change in LUD on my USCIS online account.

Before completing second FP2 I had appointment with the immigration officer and I am told by her that my name check is not yet complete. I did not expect as I think my application is comparatively newer.

Also, I just accross this link saying this second FP is for taking FP of all 10 fingers. Today I have FP for all 10 fingers!

So, this second FP bussiness seems "bussiness as usual".

Also from www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html, here is another latest for FP2.

05/04/2007: State Department Notice of Biometric Finger Scan Changes for Visa Applications
The State Department has announced change in the standard for fingerscans of the Biometric Visa Program from two fingerscans to ten fingerscans. This notice does not have any substantive changes in the biometric collection issue. We believe that the USCIS has already launched the ten fingerprint scanning at the ASCs. Read on.

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2...07/E7-8604.htm

Probably getting second FP might be an indication of going things in order in a reasonable time frame.

We have FP scheduled on May 15th, I can make it on 15th but my wife cant because she has exam in her school on the same day.
Though we have scheduled on 15th can we go to ASC before 15th( 12th) or after, following Saturday (19th)? if ASC has time slots.
what are consequences if we dont make it on actual schdule date? what happens if both of us make it on different dates?

I really apreciated for your inputs and suggestions, is any one experinced like this before.,please help guys.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Did My 2nd FP(code3) Today After 25 Months ..had Done A Code 3 FP In Jan 2005....my PD Is Aug 2003...my Case Was Transferred From VSC To TSC Too...my Lawyer Seemed Optimistic About Approval But Im Not As The PDS Are Not Current...i Think I Had A Long Wait Between FP's...wondered If It Is Routine Or Truly Hope That I Might Be Nearing A 485 Approval

Same thing happened to me. Moved 1.5 years ago and submitted an AR-11 at the time. In March this year I got a "notice returned as undeliverable" message, so I called USCIS 800 number to update the mailing address for my I-485. I also did the online address update at USCIS website and got a receipt number. In April I received yet another "notice returned as undeliverable" message", followed by a "document other than card manufactured and mailed" message the next day with the same mysterious "based on our earlier approval of this case" line. I knew this was probably bs because my name check was still pending. Anyway, just came back from an Infopass appointment and was told to write a letter to TSC to inform them of the problem and ask for the returned notices. My lawyer got all notices including my recent FP2 notice without any problem.

I share your frustration ...

Thanks for Sharing information ! USCIS asked me to contact after getting notices.. If not I will call them back after 30 days ...

FP - code 3

My case filed (I-485 & I-765) with TSC directly on 04/12/07 and lud on 04/17/07 confirms it. Received FP - code 3 (Digi Foto + 10 finger Print) letter received on 04/27/07 for scheduled date of 05/04/07.
Mine is Ported priority date of 12/2000 and it is EB2 - retrogressed country and as per ported priority date my case is accepted.
After FP, I see only only one LUD on my I-485 which is the date of my FP and the message is same like "we received your application on 04/12/07.. etc".
So, does it mean I will be receiving another FP notice for different code.

Update on sunday

Though my case is not a transferred case thought I can update with whatever info I get for atleast to help some one.

Today I see another LUD on my I-485 case, and surprised to see that reason it is Sunday 05/06, and don't really know whether USCIS work on Sundays.

GO Before FP Date

We have FP scheduled on May 15th, I can make it on 15th but my wife cant because she has exam in her school on the same day.
Though we have scheduled on 15th can we go to ASC before 15th( 12th) or after, following Saturday (19th)? if ASC has time slots.
what are consequences if we dont make it on actual schdule date? what happens if both of us make it on different dates?

I really apreciated for your inputs and suggestions, is any one experinced like this before.,please help guys.

Thank you in advance.

Go to ASC/ FP Center before FP date and show them the urgency that your spouse can not attend FP on that date. If you go on mid week day and early, they will allow early FP (even fo you).
ELSE changing FP date instructions are written on the FP notice.
DO NOT MISS FP DATES. As per FP Notice, not being present on FP date is considered as you have abondoned your GC process.