Best POE for first time TN

What is the best POE for first time TN applications?

• Peace Bridge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewiston Bridge

• Port Huron

• Detroit Ambassador

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NMVV

Folks, I am applying for TN first time and looking for the best POE to get my TN. Hopefully, this poll will provide some options.

Folks, I am applying for TN first time and looking for the best POE to get my TN. Hopefully, this poll will provide some options.

As long as your eligibility and supporting documentation is strong, POE doesn't matter!

focusing on a good petition, rather than port shopping is your best route.

But, if you are flying, Pearson is sooo much better than any of the others, since the others lack an airstrip.:p

The reality is: no one except a lawyer has enough experience to compare 7 POEs. Even if a single person had gone to all 7 POEs, their first entry would be 10-15 years old, not to mention they'd have no way of knowing if they happened to get an unusually nice or unusually difficult officer during the single time they entered.

Appreciate the insight. I would like to flagpole and fly later. Hence, I listed all those options. Decided to go blue water as they don't have appointment system. Finalizing all my documents.

First 1-2 times getting TN is stressful for most people. There's some luck of the draw but not much can help that.

The reality is most people have either a clear approval or clear disapproval. A small amount of people fall into the discretionary zone ("Management consulting") and so forth in which case I'd say just spend the bucks on a TN experienced lawyer.