Became current ON June 1st? Please post updates here ...

saras76

Banned
Guys and Gals,

I am just starting this to track updates/new developments about applications that have become current today. Please post replies if you see LUD changes, receive emails, get FP notices or learn something about your current cases.

Nothing has changed on my case yet. Its to early I guess. I will keep everyone posted if there are changes.

I would like to request people to stick with cases that have become current only today (June 1st). Cases that have been current for a while but are pending should not be included in this thread.

cheers,

saras

Update ..

I called the TSC this morning and they said that my case is with an officer. The rep also mentioned that everything seems to be in order. I am experienced enough to know that Service Rep updates are not always reliable. Anyway, hoping for the best.

cheers,

saras

Hi guys,

My PD became current today. Called the USCIS and set up a service inquiry a few minutes back. The rep did not have access to any case info! Just initiated my service inquiry!

If someone was able to get their name-check info from the reps then can you please forward me the call-in number and what options you selected so I can call again! Thanks in advance!!!!!!

I also scheduled an InfoPass today as well. I got the appointment for TODAY itself! I guess that's one benefit of living in Maine!

A speedy approval to all! Looking forward to any and all replies to my query. Thanks again!

A..

EB3 (India) : PD-Sep 2001

I became current as of today as well. I have taken an InfoPass for 4th and shall update you guys.

arrakis: Please update us today itself if possible how your infopass appointment went

Called up customer service today and she initiated service inquiry. She has no further information about my case.

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
VSC -> TSC
Current June 1st
BIO (Code 3) - May 4, 2007
Recent LUD's (3) - May 4, May 7, May 9 2007

Hello All,
My PD became current today. I called the USCIS for update on case.
I follwed this as suggested on other post.
1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter the 485 receipt no. then 1-3-4

But, After entering the 485 number..the last three options I went with the menu flow NOT 1-3-4 as mentioned above.
I was able to get to a service rep..I gave my 485 receipt no again..the rep didn't have any case details.
She transferred me to an Immigration officer. He was a very patient guy..he answered all my questions...
Found out that I am stuck in Name check :(

The officer offered to open a service enquiry..I know nothing is going to come out of that..still went ahead and opened a service enquiry.

Also, I applied for labor in July 2002 I aksed the officer to confirm my priority date..he said March 20 2003 .(this is when my labor was approved)

Guys, Is PD the date you applied for labor or the date labor was approved?

Good luck guys..I guess no hopes for me now..

I called the TSC and a Immigration officer told me if i want to raise a SR then i need to speak to a NSC Call agent.She said due to the Privacy act passed in November she could not give any details about my case other then the fact that its yet to be allocated to any officer.

Regards

My PD is Current as of today.

I called TSC this morning, and she does not any info about the case, she initiated service inquiry. She has no further information about my case.

I will keep you uptodate, if any thing happens.

Thanks

Called up customer service today and she initiated service inquiry. She has no further information about my case.

EB3 India
PD - June 2002
VSC -> TSC
Current June 1st
BIO (Code 3) - May 4, 2007
Recent LUD's (3) - May 4, May 7, May 9 2007

I have the same dates as yours. I did receive the FP at the same date and my last LUD at May 8. I have opened a service inquiry too. Lets see what comes out of it.

Just called the customer service... telling me that my case has been approved..and i asked .. r u sure? she said "100% positive"
Online message is "On May 17th Document mailed ..blah blah"..call USCIS if 30 days passed and not received the document..
I know its not an approval notice.. reasons
1. FP done in jan 2004 after that none (code 3)
2. online message got changed after infopass on May 16th
3. wife case not even touched..

Customer service telling me call us back if you don't receive your approval notice on June 17th.. i asked so many questions.. she repeated almost 6 to 7 times.. sir "your I-485 is approved"

Interesting thing is i asked about my wife's case.. customer service told me that TSC processing Sept 2006 and your wife case is March 2007.. I asked why my case is approved (same date March 2007).. she replied "Sir.. Your application is approved.. USCIS process each application in different way"
she is telling me TSC is going to use their priority dates and transfered cases has to go the same queue.. another bomb ?

No idea whats going on with USCIS customer service.. are they really trained ?
Hope really its an approval.. will see

PD : Mar,2003 (EB3 India, RIR)
I-485: moved from VSC to TSC on March 13

Me too

I also called the Customer Service, not to be left behind this "Call CSR band wagon". First CSR transferred me to an immigration officer upon request since she did not have any new information.

Immigration officer said she could not tell me whether my namecheck has been cleared or not but my app. is awaiting visa #. She told me it was just first day since my priority became current, I needed to give them more time (I felt like telling her I have waited in excess of 05 years, but kept nice with her). Upon asking her if taking an info pass would provide more information, she said I would get the same information from them, if not less.

Useless encounter...well, I tried.

PD: 10/2002, EB3 - India
I485 pending since August, 2004
InfoPass appointment - June 8, 2007.

WaitnHope, I too had the same experience when I called. Basically was asking for more time as today was the first day.

Forgot to mention this part in earlier post:

My pending AP had an LUD on 05/30 with the same message. Two days passed and neither email nor message change. I asked immigration officer about the status of pending AP and she said they had approved it, although, as I said, I had received neither email nor message change, just an LUD.

Don know what to make our of it.

Pd Current Today- Waitn Hope Need Yr Reply

Wait N Hope

My Case Is Similar To Yours, Please Can You Tell Me If It Is A Transfer From Vsc To Tsc? Any Luds Since Transfer /fp2????

:)

Forgot to mention this part in earlier post:

My pending AP had an LUD on 05/30 with the same message. Two days passed and neither email nor message change. I asked immigration officer about the status of pending AP and she said they had approved it, although, as I said, I had received neither email nor message change, just an LUD.

Don know what to make out of it.

GODBLESSTHEUSA,

My case has been with NSC since the filing of it so no transfer thing involved. Did FP code 1 on March 30, 2007 but no LUD on I485. The last LUD and message on I485 is as of receipt of an RFE last July.

No approvals Yet.

I just wondering why there is not even one approval yet!! I thought there will be tones of approvals this morning, but its zero now. So there is no pre adjucated things exists.

God help us!

To early ...

I just wondering why there is not even one approval yet!! I thought there will be tones of approvals this morning, but its zero now. So there is no pre adjucated things exists.

God help us!

Labor_Wait,

It is just the first day. I think approvals will start from next week. Hopefully Monday will bring good news for some ..

regards,

saras

Labor_Wait,

It is just the first day. I think approvals will start from next week. Hopefully Monday will bring good news for some ..

regards,

saras

You mentioned your case has been assigned to an officer. Did you see any LUDs?

USCIS call update

Called 800#, talked to an agent, they seemed very busy, would not initiate service inquiry since we had 2nd fingerprinting May 5th. Told me to wait 60 days after the FP day to start any inquiries.

Sincerely

PD June 2003/EB2/India