BEC Priority Date Tracker

My manager agreed to convert my case from TR to RIR and informed the lawyers. They (lawyers) started working on RIR conversion - placed job posting at my work site, local paper BUT they didn't sent the hold harmless email which resulted into getting me a RR. Anyway here is my current case status:

Job posted on AJB in March 2007
RR received in April 2007
Job posted in Local Newspaper April 2007 ( I think!)
Job notice posted at my work place in April 2007 (its still hanging, its more than 12 working days)
Job posting removed from AJB in April 2007

I'll try to keep you all posted on any new development.

One more thing online status says TR - In-Process

My PD = Feb 2003,
State = CA (SWA)
Type = Non-RIR(TR)
My case never got the oppurtunity to visit the Regional Office.

Anyone who has not received a NOF by now, please get active..
You have to learn the art of getting information out of your attorneys/paralegals/employers...
You have to talk to people and get your situation clarified..You can no longer just keep waiting...
Keep badgering people for information.......When they close BECs, it would get even harder....
I am really afraid by what i've seen. I am RIR at DBEC, looking at the most recent "Case_Status20070414.xls", i see weekly denying rate (deny/total weekly processed) go up from 4% in 2/18/2007 to 43% for 4/14/2007. My guess is: either DBEC is irresponsible to do mass declining to meet deadline, or the DBEC did a initial evaluation and put all those difficult cases to the last minute on purpose as they know we will appeal as soon as we get a NOF. PBEC RIR has the same trend for denying rate with 31% for 4/14/2007.

I agree with Cablier, we can not sit and wait. Let us all talk to our lawyers/paralegals/etc etc, and report back what we got. Anybody know what actually happens in BEC please let us know. thanks.

Please update my info, it seems that my info is wrongly stated as Certified

Login: lacrossegc
Case # D-05175-8nnnn
PD : 13th January, 2003
SWA: WI/Non-RIR/EB3
Never made to Regional
45 Day Letter Recd & Replied: 05/2/06
Job Posted on AJB: 04/12/07
RI Received: 04/17/07
Online Status: In-Process

Hi,

I began processing my n400 on 30th January 2007 from Philadelphia area. Can any one post the dates that started processing in January 2007 in Philadelphia area????

Posted: 1/30/2007
Received at Vermont: 1/31/2007
Finger Printing: 2/22/2007 (Cleared by FBI on the same day)
Interview letter: waiting

How long it is taking to get interview letter in Philadelphia area????

Thanx in advance,
Chandra

MA TR-LC Certified

After a long wait of 4 years, my case got certified finally.
Please update the tracker. Details are in the signature.

My current status.

I have an update from my side. My EB3 – RIR (BS+3 years, rest of the world) cases was file from MA on March 18th 2005. I got 45 days letter on April 21st 2006 and replied on May 2nd 2006. But due to visa cut off days it seems a long journey.

In the mean time I got a job offer from another company, who is willing to file my case in EB2. I left my previous company and joined the new one on Sep 2006 and moved to California. They files I-140 EB2 on Jan 22nd 2007 as a labor substitution case. Just for safe side they also file my EB2 labor in Feb 12th 2007. My case went to Taxes service center. They upgraded my case to premium processing on April 19th 2007 and today i.e. April 25th 2007 I got approval of I-140 in EB2. My lawyer said that I also got approval of PERM EB2 labor, but I don’t need it now, because I already got approval of I-140.

In the mean time I got news from my previous company that my EB3 RIR case also got approved roughly 1 month ago.

The interesting part of the story is that I got two approved labor one under EB3 and one under EB2 with two different companies, but my I-140 is approved under labor substitution.

Now I am preparing documents to file I-485. Wish you best of luck to all of you.

Weekly Stats

Thanks Amdavad and another_fella, for pulling these statistics every week.
Hope you can continue the good work for atlleast another couple of months.

DBEC has been pretty consistent at approving ~1100 cases every week for the month of April. Hope this thruput continues....

Confusing links

Guys, this link is confusing. Its pointing to previous week's data. I know.. I felt the same. Here is a link to this week's data:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1661112&postcount=4838

Can some body explain, why my message is shown twice in the forum daily digest email?

Second thing is that, 1st I posted files of week ending 4/28/07. Then I saw a message from you (lengthyLabor) asking for last week status. So I put a link of my last week posing in reply to your message.

Sorry for confusing postings.

Updated Tracker.

Number of reported Certifications is down..
considering this update is after some 2 weeks..
---------------------------------------------
DBEC

hingo Certified
lacrossegc Not certified

PBEC
14forever C
amrikagc C
srini2011 C
B-18 C
bharatpremi C
Desi Unlucky C
Godblessblessus NOF

------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
Date AJB Posted, Date RI received (TR people only)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now in my 8th year...
My I-94 is expiring on May 03 that is tomorrow...
Today I received e-mail notification from USCIS that the 8th year extension is approved..

NOF was replied on March 31.
The data entry was assigned sometime in April...

No sign of PBEC approval yet....:( :mad: :( :( :mad: :mad: