BEC Priority Date Tracker

Update from the past weekend

Data for week ending 3/31/2007. There were about 2500 cases that have been certified this week.
Another_fella,

We all appreciate that you still stuck around to post the weekly update from BEC website. Are you going to post another one for this past weekend?

Thank you.
TxTramDream

ISP Service interruption: Data to be available by tomorrow

Folks,

Due to the service interruption by my ISP over the weekend I was not able to get the data over the weekend. However I am running it now and the reports should be posted by tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Another_fella,

We all appreciate that you still stuck around to post the weekly update from BEC website. Are you going to post another one for this past weekend?

Thank you.
TxTramDream

Thank you

Folks,

Due to the service interruption by my ISP over the weekend I was not able to get the data over the weekend. However I am running it now and the reports should be posted by tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dear Another_Fella,

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Please don't appologize. We have been waiting for years for our green card; it is not a big deal to help us with one day delay.

Thank you.
TxTramDream

Statistics for 04/07/2007

Here are the statistics for 04/07/2007.
Thought I would pitch in.
Anyway not motivated to work

Last edited by a moderator:
Four TR-RIR conversion request sent on March 23,2007. Three got approved on 6th April and the last one got approved on 9th April. All cases have a PD of March'2005 ( 1st to 3rd week ).

All the cases are in my company - not sure if these guys have an entry in tracker or not.

btw - the case still shows as TR.

Backlog center is Dallas.

Its a mix of EB2 and EB3 cases.

STATE CA
EB2 or EB3 ( Mix of both )
RIR or Regular - Regular
PD - Priority date - All in March'2005
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL - NO TRANSFER
New BEC Case no. - Dont know
45-day letter Date received - Sometimes in June/July'2006
Date AJB Posted, Date RI received (TR people only) - Did TR-RIR conversion and sent paperwork on 23rd March'2007.

Great job another_fella and StuckWithIN!

Thanks for all your effort. These reports give lot of insight into BECs and it is nice to see that progress is being made every week :)

Case statistics and Most active cases

Here are the stats on most active cases in both BECs.

In Summary:

It seems that, since last few weeks processing resources have been diverted from PBEC to DBEC, because PBEC has slowed down where as DBEC has picked up. Note that DBEC was lagging behind of PBEC. Does it means they are trying to bring both centers at par?

In both centers, for TR category very high number of cases are either closed or withdrawn compare to RIR categoty.

BTW, if StuckWithIN is interested in continuing producing these statistics then I am willing to hand over this job to him. There is no point in duplicating the efforts. StuckWithIN, please let me know.

Amdavad,
Thank you very much for your great work.
In the spread sheet. Can you find out how many "final review" cases
do not have "Prevailing Wage" filled?

Since my case is at the above status for more than 4 months. I am wondering
how many people are with me, or they just totally forget my case.

thanks a lot!

My detail:
EB2 RIR NJ 10/2002
final review with Prevailing Wage empty
P-05118-XXXX

In Summary:

It seems that, since last few weeks processing resources have been diverted from PBEC to DBEC, because PBEC has slowed down where as DBEC has picked up. Note that DBEC was lagging behind of PBEC. Does it means they are trying to bring both centers at par?

In both centers, for TR category very high number of cases are either closed or withdrawn compare to RIR categoty.

BTW, if StuckWithIN is interested in continuing producing these statistics then I am willing to hand over this job to him. There is no point in duplicating the efforts. StuckWithIN, please let me know.

Amdavad,
Thank you very much for your great work.
In the spread sheet. Can you find out how many "final review" cases
do not have "Prevailing Wage" filled?

Since my case is at the above status for more than 4 months. I am wondering
how many people are with me, or they just totally forget my case.

thanks a lot!

My detail:
EB2 RIR NJ 10/2002
final review with Prevailing Wage empty
P-05118-XXXX

I do not think we get that level of information when we pull the data.

Amdavad, Go ahead and please continue providing the statistics. I am kinda of tied up in something till end of MAY (Not related to Work) after that I can take over as I know my case which is not approved for the last 6 Years, nothing extraordinary will happen in the next 45 days and it will get approved.

--------------------------------------------------
Case # D-05140-3nnnn
PD : Sep, 2001
SWA: IN/RIR/EB3
Never made to Regional
45 Day Letter Recd & Replied: 02/06
Online Status: In-Process

Data for Week Ending 04/14/2007

Data for week ending 04/14/2007

In Summary:

Updated Tracker

Updated Tracker..
Please check out the updated Tracker

DBEC
WhatALabor Certified
tyrant Certified
kevinJames Certified
Ama4219 Certified
deba Certified
varchar Certified
cybercat Certified
abzy2004 Certified
ajkish Certified
prman Certified

PBEC
ynguldyn Certified
StruckCareer Certified
michi NOF
long_long_wait Certified
nyprog-8-27 NOFReplied
srikums Certified
pavanj Certified
GREENWAYS NOF Recv
Godblessblessus NOF Recv
tyrant Certified
hereismygc Certified
harryom NOF Recv
aphyd4 Certified
vmukthi Certified
tanveer666 Certified
ssil Certified
suryam Certified

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
Date AJB Posted, Date RI received (TR people only)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
Attached Files
File Type: zip BECTracker20070401.zip (407.9 KB, 131 views)

Thanks

Updated Tracker..
This is the updated tracker..
Please check ...

Dear MSP1976,

Thanks for maintaining the tracker. Sunskiran has posted that he has received the certification letter. Only few have left from 2001-2202 RIR cases. I just now spoke to one good guy in PBEC. He says, all RIR's have to be decided by May 15, 2007 and they are confident of closing BEC's by Sept 2007

All RIR by May 15?

Caliber, Just curious if this May 15 deadline is for all RIR cases in PBEC only or it is for both PBEC and DBEC. Please clarify. I have a 2001 RIR case pending in DBEC and it appears like a never ending journey :confused:

Updated Tracker..
Please check ...

Dear MSP1976,

Thanks for maintaining the tracker. Sunskiran has posted that he has received the certification letter. Only few have left from 2001-2202 RIR cases. I just now spoke to one good guy in PBEC. He says, all RIR's have to be decided by May 15, 2007 and they are confident of closing BEC's by Sept 2007

Even I doubt

Caliber, Just curious if this May 15 deadline is for all RIR cases in PBEC only or it is for both PBEC and DBEC. Please clarify. I have a 2001 RIR case pending in DBEC and it appears like a never ending journey :confused:

Even I doubt. But that is what he told me. May be they will en masse deny most of the labor's so that they can fight in courts (AAO) all together?

Updated Tracker..
Please check ...

Dear MSP1976,

I certainly hope so...
My NOF reply went to them on Mar 31....
Donot know what the heck they are doing...

By the way...There are no good guys in PBEC...they are all class A a**holes...They sat on the cases as long as they could and now they are playing nice...

PBEC and the trackers we wrote and the status sheet created from website are prime examples of why America needs the immigrant labor...PBEC could not generate simple reports from their system..They could not build a simple system like the status website for years...They could not tell how many application and what types for years.....

Anyone who has not received a NOF by now, please get active..
You have to learn the art of getting information out of your attorneys/paralegals/employers...
You have to talk to people and get your situation clarified..You can no longer just keep waiting...
Keep badgering people for information.......When they close BECs, it would get even harder....