BEC Priority Date Tracker

Congratulations!!!

Folks,

It is my turn. As of 10 AM CST my labor status shows certified!!!

Congratulations!!! It's a huge step on this green card process.

It looks like we have to find another one to fetch BEC's data from their status checking website. :) :)

I would like to volunteer on this data fetching, but I would also like to give out the forum member tracker updates to some other members. I added the Date AJB posted and RI received information on this forum member tracker that may benefit the TR members. I did not see such information on the website the pavanj suggested.

TxTramDream

thank you

TxTramDream,

I don't mind fetching the data for few more weeks. Until you find a volunteer for the forum member tracker update, I can continue doing this.

Party time :cool:

Congratulations!!! It's a huge step on this green card process.

It looks like we have to find another one to fetch BEC's data from their status checking website. :) :)

I would like to volunteer on this data fetching, but I would also like to give out the forum member tracker updates to some other members. I added the Date AJB posted and RI received information on this forum member tracker that may benefit the TR members. I did not see such information on the website the pavanj suggested.

TxTramDream

Volunteer Needed for Forum Member Tracker

TxTramDream,

I don't mind fetching the data for few more weeks. Until you find a volunteer for the forum member tracker update, I can continue doing this.

Party time :cool:

Another_fella, thank you for taking more weeks to help the people in this forum.

Folks, please respond to this message to let ppl know if you are interested in keeping track of our fellow member's status.

TxTramDream

Finally Philly BEC overtakes Dallas BEC in processing

On 11/28/2006 in Process Cases (RIR + Non RIR)
Philly:72541
Dallas:47786

On 03/19/2007 in Process Cases (RIR + Non RIR)
Philly: 44283
Dallas:46810

Going by the statistics Philly should meet their RIR deadline of 04/30/2007

It's so disheartening to see Dallas BEC slowing down.. almost looks like case of attempted job protection (prolonging) by the contractor... or is it that they could be given some cases from Philly given that Philly's backlog is bigger. Well looks like, I am going to have to file for 1-yr extension instead of 3-yr as I was hoping form.

Just find out why my case is still in "IN PROCESS" status. DBEC lost my case document and asked us to resend it. Don't know what to say...

D-05195-XXXXX
RIR/EB2
PD: 06/2004

Certified!

All,

I just checked the status on website and it is showing CERTIFIED! Dont know when it was certified exactly because I have not been checking for last few days.

Thanks to all for your valuable answers and statistics that kept my hopes alive. This forum has been very useful and I really appreciate those who have actively participated in this forum.

All the best!

Could someone please update the tracker. Thanks.

LoveNY

Any Recent Approvals this week from Dallas BEC?

There are at least 10 new approvals this week from Philly BEC, but NONE from Dallas in this forum. Any one???

TxTramDream

LC Certified

Hello all,

As of today or yesterday my case status is Certified. I don't know details. I still haven't heard from my lawyer and I hope that this is not just an error.
My company converted my case to rir and sent the required documentation in the beginning of March.

Please update my status in the tracker.

Good luck to you all.

Best wishes,
roddy

Forum Member's Tracker

Folks, please respond to this message to let ppl know if you are interested in keeping track of our fellow member's status.

TxTramDream

I would like to solicit this tracker maintenance again.

Please respond to this message if you would like to keep track of our fellow member's status. I will need to phase out this update for other priorities of my personal life. I will post the update on next Monday.

Thanks,
TxTramDream

I would like to solicit this tracker maintenance again.

Please respond to this message if you would like to keep track of our fellow member's status. I will need to phase out this update for other priorities of my personal life. I will post the update on next Monday.

Thanks,
TxTramDream

Yes ...
I am williing to take this over...

Guys, I just couldn't believe it: my case showed certified today. It's been 4 years without one day. Thank you all for your support. I wish this hell to end for you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Member Tracker

Yes ...
I am williing to take this over...

msp1976,

Thank you for taking over this tracker.

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker from our fellow forum members. Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC, NON-RIR general discussions thread, and this thread.

PBEC
Johnmp Updated (Certified)
indra_gc Updated (Certified)
another_fella Updated (Certified)
NJ_unbelievable Added (Certified)
ny-nonrir Updated (Certified)
Newman05 Added (Certified)
LoveNY Updated (Certified)
cnool Updated (Certified)
hariom Added (Certified)
GCWhy Added (Certified)
revirus Added (Certified)
GCHopeHope Added (Certified)
Labor2003 Updated (Certified)
agron Updated (Certified)

DBEC
RIR_CA_1001 Updated (Certified)
jamesapdx Updated (Certified)
roddy Updated (Certified)
eaglesvr Added

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
Date AJB Posted, Date RI received (TR people only)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER