BEC Priority Date Tracker

Change of Pace by DBEC(slow delivery)

The BEC's are back to their delaying games. The brief spurt for the last 2 months where DBEC was approving lots of applications, is not happening anymore. I just had hope that by the end of this week all RIR's should have been cleared but looks like now will have to wait for 3 more months for all RIR's to be cleared by DBEC.(Provided they continue at the current pace of 500 app/week:mad:

What is Year and Day

Hello sktripuraneni,

Great work !!.. with this excel file. I should salute you guys for this.. One information I was not able to understand was the second column. What do you mean by Year and Day column. It gives the 4 digit number..in most_active_philly worksheet .. like 4244 and so on.. what is that mean?. And also what each row tells us?.

thanks.. great work once again..thanks for sharing it..

Hello all
Attached are the spreadsheets for this week
Thanks

The first number indicates the year the case was entered into the system, ex:4 means 2004
the last three digits indicate the day of the year the case was entered into the system ex:244 means 244th day of the year 2004 (per your example).
Each row in the most active sheets gives the total number of cases for that series, total cases completed, total certified,denied,in process...and so on
Thanks

Hello sktripuraneni,

Great work !!.. with this excel file. I should salute you guys for this.. One information I was not able to understand was the second column. What do you mean by Year and Day column. It gives the 4 digit number..in most_active_philly worksheet .. like 4244 and so on.. what is that mean?. And also what each row tells us?.

thanks.. great work once again..thanks for sharing it..

Online status shows certified

Hello guys,
finally it is my turn
Online status for my labor shows certified
Here are the details

State: PA
EB3, RIR
PD: 03/25/2005
Case: P-05217-84***
Thanks to all the people in this forum who helped to keep my hopes alive. I pray that all the cases gets certified soon

Congratulations sktripuraneni

Looks like the hardwork you did putting the bec statistics and all our wishes to you for doing this wonderful job worked (somebody must be listening).
You are out of this dreadful waiting state. Hope to see you again in another forum where things move much faster then this stage.

My LC status shows as certified as of this afternoon. Just one day later than the day I projected it would. I know this is going to sound like a cliche, but I really hope all of you guys will have theirs certified soon as well.

See you in other forums.

Congratulations! Good luck for the next stage.

Hello guys,
finally it is my turn
Here are the details

EB3, RIR
Thanks to all the people in this forum who helped to keep my hopes alive. I pray that all the cases gets certified soon

Congratulations ... I am thankful to you for compiling the approvals and later capturing the PBEC statistics. PBEC seems to complete all the RIR cases in the first wave of approvals.

Good luck.

Congraulations!

Congrats, and my best wishes for the next stage!

Hello guys,
finally it is my turn
Here are the details

EB3, RIR

Thank you all

Thank you all of you. I will keep the excel spreadsheets publishing for about 3-4 weeks or so, if anyone can come forward to take this and be a volunteer i will be more than happy to provide you all the details, it is pretty straight forward and very easy, as all the database and the queries are setup, essentially you need to follow a set of instructions (which i will create) and paste the data into excel, that is it. Please let me know if anyone is willing. I will be definitely posting the updated spreadsheets for a few more weeks..
Thanks again.
Congratulations! Lot of people are monitoring your report. Please keep publishing the Excel sheet, if it doesn't take more time.

Congratulations sktripuraneni, feel good you guys are certified. You, Coolmaro, MDWatch, txtramdream and PBECisKillingMe are did/doing great to job to this forum by maintaining a track of the cases. I appreciate all of you guys and others who contributed their precious time. I hope everyone will get certified soon....

Hello guys,
finally it is my turn
Here are the details

EB3, RIR

Double Joy

1. I checked PDS website and my labor status shows "CERTIFIED".

2. Because of NOF, my company used substitute for me and filed I-140. I got an email it is approved.

Both happened in 5 minutes difference :)

I still can't believe this :) :confused: :D :eek: :p

2. Because of NOF, my company used substitute for me and filed I-140. I got an email it is approved.

Congtatulations on the double ...

I am delighted on your approval!!

About the Sub I-140, was that a EB3 case filed at NSC? Thanks.

Congrats!

Congratulations on both the approvals. I guess when it is collection time for you! :)

On the substitute labor, I would think your 140 was filed under premium.

Congtatulations on the double ...

I am delighted on your approval!!

About the Sub I-140, was that a EB3 case filed at NSC? Thanks.

Congratulations on both the approvals. I guess when it is collection time for you! :)

On the substitute labor, I would think your 140 was filed under premium.

Substitute has PD Sep' 02 EB3. I-140 was filed on Friday in premium process.

Thanks - see you in I-485 retrogression thread. There is no thread available, I will create one :)

Congrat

Congrats!!! They are truly delighted double joy events. Thank you for your huge efforts to gather the stats from both BECs. Hopefully that you can stick around for a while to help us gathering the stats from BECs.

TxTramDream