BEC Priority Date Tracker

message for txtramdream

txtramdream

I am uploading the tracker spreasheet here as per my PM. The data is as of yesterday. I did not get chance to work on it today.

Thanks again for taking this responsibility.

May god shower all the LCs and GCs on all of us.

Good Luck all the companions and

Thanks all

Thank you,. Sanjay_41.

I will do my best to maintain this tracker. Good luck to you too.

TxTramDream
sanjay_41 said:
txtramdream

I am uploading the tracker spreasheet here as per my PM. The data is as of yesterday. I did not get chance to work on it today.

Thanks all

roma77 said:
Well, you need to go to PBEC tab on the bottom. Select RIR or TR (whichever is your wife's type) - "RIR Philly" or "TR Philly". There in the top right corner you'll see estimated time to finish the backlog - "Time to finish". It is estimated based on how many cases BEC processes each week and how many cases are remaining. This is "worst case scenario" if your case is approved among the last.
You can see at the graphs to see weekly progress and percantage of cases in different status.

If you want to look at your particular "lot" or your day - go to "Most active Philly" tab. There you can find your day (that would be 05166) either on the graph or in the first column and see the number of cases entered on that day (second column), number of cases processed from this "lot" on previous week (third column), and total number of cases processed from this lot (third column). You can see those things on the graphs as well - the tallest graph is the total number of cases, second line is number processed to date and the dots - number of cases processed last week.

The vertical axis is logarithmical, so it amplifies number of cases processed last week (otherwise you wouldn't see them, they would all be at the bottom).

This would give you some idea of the pace the BECs are processing cases and when to expect the certification. As you'll see, looks like RIR cases will be certified pretty soon, there are not many left and they are being processed with good speed and the speed is increasing.

Hope this helps you and others, who don't understand the numbers and graphs in the Excel.

can you pls give me a link for the data you have captured for philly. thanks.

sanjay_41 said:
txtramdream

Thanks all

Please update the Tracker and best of luck to all the remaining contestants of the BEC Bingo !!

Dallas BEC
PD : Oct 2004
Certified : Jan 30, 2007
EB 2 RIR (OR state)
45 Day letter : May 06
Case # : D-05214-66***

Last edited by a moderator:
help

PBECiskilling me, could you please run stats for D-05098-57XXX?
Thank you very much for your help.

Here is my status for the tracker.

PD - Aug 2003
RIR-EB2-Michigan
RD - Oct 2004
45 days letter - Apr 2005
in process right now.

Hi, guys,

I will upload a new tracker file tomorrow. If you can post your updates/certifiaction in this thread, it can help me a lot.

Congrats to all the recent approval cases!!!

TxTramDream

Notice of Finding

Hi Folks,

Just now I spoke to my attorney assistant regarding my DBEC case status and they are in midst of responding to notice of finding on my case.She mentioned that my employer will provide all the required docs and the due date is Feb-20.Most of other fellows also got similar notice.

Though my employer didn't informed me anything about this notice :confused:

Does anyone in the forum got such notice of finding?
What's the next step after responding to notice of finding?

Appreciate any feedback/experience on notice of finding :)

Thx in advance.

J

LC Approved

Just got my labor certified based on online tracking. Thank you for keeping track!

My details,
EB2 RIR PA
PD 2/22/05
45D letter received: 04/17/06
45D letter replied: 04/22/06
P-05210-5xxxx
Certified on 2/1/07

Another EB2 approval

Online status is certified for my EB2 labor case :)

Please update the tracker. My sense is that the backlog centers are working rapidly. Good luck to all of you. The end appears to be near.

GA | EB2 | RIR
PD - 01/31/2005
New BEC Case no. P-05216-7XXXX
45-day letter received - Yes
Online Status: Certified on 2/1/07

asdcrajnet said:
PBECiskillingme can you please give me stats for P-05151-*

RIR
CERTIFIED 672
CLOSED 143
DATA REVIEW 11
DENIED 30
IN PROCESS 288
WITHDRAWN 73

TR
CERTIFIED 13
CLOSED 136
DATA REVIEW 11
DENIED 2
IN PROCESS 275
WITHDRAWN 55

one day said:
PBECiskilling me can you please give me stats for D-05096-56***. Thank you in advance.

RIR
CERTIFIED 1
CLOSED 1
IN PROCESS 2
WITHDRAWN 2

TR
CERTIFIED 1
CLOSED 57
DENIED 1
IN PROCESS 39
WITHDRAWN 11

srsin said:
PBECiskilling can you please give me stats for P-05143-35***. Thank you in advance.

RIR
CERTIFIED 1030
CLOSED 265
DATA REVIEW 38
DENIED 35
IN PROCESS 306
WITHDRAWN 115

TR
CERTIFIED 27
CLOSED 188
DATA REVIEW 11
DENIED 3
IN PROCESS 485
WITHDRAWN 89

For TxTramDream

TxTramDream:

Thanks for taking responsibility.

First, please read this post.

Please find the attachments labelled as TrackerUpdate.txt (draft of the Tracker Update mail) and BECTracker011907U.xls. Please read Guide tab of the unedited version of the tracker.

The trend-line makes sense, if most of the approvals follow a pattern - for example in last 7 days all approvals broadly fall in January 2005 PDs. Just insert a row in Graphs tab, cells T6, U6 (shift cells down) in the table that constitute the graph - the trend-line will be automatically updated.

You will notice that the areas F46 to H67 and K46 to M59 contains the formatted record alterations (add/update) for Philly and Dallas respectively. Whenever I add or update a record from postings, I add an entry here. These entry consists of user-name, add/update, status. The status field is used if only it is adjudicated: certified or denied. Please note a format exists for these fields - keep the format intact. For the ease of typing the auto complete feature in MS Excel will save you from typing.

Once you are done updating the tracker data, copy the cells F45 to H67 and K45 to M59; paste them to the PBEC and DBEC update lists on the mail message draft. Use this text as body of the tracker update post.

Next step is not necessary but I have being doing this: Clear the contents of the cells from F46 to H67 and K46 to M59. Save the document, remove the suffix 'U' from the file name. I think this is enough to begin with, post in this thread for any questions.

Good Luck.