BEC Priority Date Tracker

Online status shows certified.
Please update . This tracker was very useful.
D-05103-58***
pd: may 2004
Wisconsin
45 days letter received : mar 2005
certified : 01-12-2007

Latest tracker update

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker. All the readers of this forum must have their info! Please post for additions / updates to your info in the tracker. As before, the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread.

PBEC
mumbai_friend added
va_09_02 added
Wait4LaborNJ added
bluesky133 updated x(Certified)
elaine1518 added
bablefish updated x(Certified)
gizza added
sbg99 added
coolmaro_friend added x(Certified)
vijnikh updated x(Certified)
tpass01 added x(Certified)
FLLC updated x(Certified)
mwalam added x(Certified)
forumuser added x(Certified)
GCWhereAreYou updated x(Certified)
WantGCFast updated x(Certified)
asethi added x(Certified)
sjl updated x(Certified)
sshark9999 updated x(Certified)
laborfromMA added x(Certified)
silverarrow updated x(Certified)
dedo updated x(Certified)
sotiredofwaiting added
meg_z added x(Certified)
rirnj03 added x(Certified)
garbarsarbar updated x(Certified)
Tu144ll added
mariner555 added
felixjose added x(Certified)

DBEC
N_Usr added x(Certified)
N_Usr_friend added x(Certified)
zonzon added
zonzon_friend added x(Certified)
gcez added
mercedesbenz198 added
kanke added x(Certified)
gneerajg added
remandedDude added
Days_go_by updated x(Certified)
stuck2001 added
GCBy2010 added
frenchdream added x(Certified)
NilgiriNerd added x(Certified)
jkays94 added x(Certified)
anilkay added x(Certified)
davidkimus updated x(Certified)
calabor2001 updated x(Certified)
saiwisconsin updated x(Certified)
bingojohn updated x(Certified)
downinflorida added x(Certified)
Get-me-GC updated x(Certified)
bkr updated x(Certified)
cal97 added x(Certified)
cal97_friend added x(Certified)
yellowpond added
5longyears added x(Certified)

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Roma need your help

What is the earliest case number like "P-04150-00001" you have in your list? I need them for Phily and Dallas both. Please PM me.

New information for the Tracker

Online Status Show: In Process
State SWA: Tennessee
Rigional DOL: Atlanta
EB2-RIR
RD: August 11, 2004
45-day received: April 6, 2005
ETA #: P-05011-16XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopelessly frustrated

Guys,

It seems like i've lost hope of ever getting my GC. Please make any suggestions which could be useful.

My original labor was filed in 11/01 as non-RIR, EB3. Ajb hosted the Ad in 2nd week of Dec. Lawyer is yet to receive RI and i was told yesterday that the company management has refused to conduct any recruitment effort.

The same company/management filed an RIR app for me in 10/04 and my labor was certified 10/06. They are preparing to file I-140 next week.

I've explained, pleaded and begged to keep the 11/01 case alive but it looks like the President is just not willing to budge. Like many, i've been waiting for over 5 years to get labor certification and it seems another 4-5 years before the 10/04 date becomes current for Eb3.

I feel so discriminated against at this point as the management is not willing to complete what they started several years ago. It makes me so mad that i'm considering filing a discriminatory lawsuit against them, quit them and go back to India for good. It's so damn frustrating.

If the moderator/lawyer gets a chance to read this, please contact me.

Please add following in tracker

Manwithnoname,

Please add following in tracker:

Actually
SWA TN RIR/EB2
ETA Case: P-05011-16XXX
Case Received Date:08/11/2004
45 Day Letter Received: April 6, 2005
45 Day Letter Replied: April 10, 2005
Online Status = In Process

BECs progress.

Here is the updated excel.

A couple of notes:
Dallas certified almost all RIR cases
Look like Dallas has more traditional cases (30% more)

For more data look at the spreadsheet. I didn't update the most active cases sheet, will do later.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
What is the earliest case number like "P-04150-00001" you have in your list? I need them for Phily and Dallas both. Please PM me.

What do you mean by earliest? Smallest?
I have almost all the cases, you can lookup dates I queried for data in the spreadsheet.

There are some minor data descripancies in your and my records. We will synchronize after I am done. I need your help too! Is there a major case number break between 04287 and 04288?

Thanks Roma

Excellent...thanks Roma

roma77 said:
BECs progress.

Here is the updated excel.

A couple of notes:
Dallas certified almost all RIR cases
Look like Dallas has more traditional cases (30% more)

For more data look at the spreadsheet. I didn't update the most active cases sheet, will do later.

About the BEC tracker

Although my LC is certified, I will still post the tracker updates for another couple of weeks or till I get the approval copy.

Most of you do not know that Coolmaro played an important role in maintaining the tracker. He was instrumental in pointing out the the defects and improving the quality and readability of the document.

I would like him to take the responsibility of maintaining the tracker.

Congratulations and good luck to your next step !! Thank you very much for your time and dedication for updating the spreadsheet !!

manwithnoname said:
Although my LC is certified, I will still post the tracker updates for another couple of weeks or till I get the approval copy.

Most of you do not know that Coolmaro played an important role in maintaining the tracker. He was instrumental in pointing out the the defects and improving the quality and readability of the document.

manwithnoname said:

Coungrats and good luck in the future stages! You did very valuable updates to the tracker.

manwithnoname said:

Congrats buddy. Have a smooth journey from now.

Congrats

Congratulations and good luck towards your next steps ! many many thanks for maintaining the tracker.

manwithnoname said:

My 2 cents

Hi Manwithnoname

Congratulations. It is people like, Justwatching, MVinays and you that make people seriously think beyond just complaining about the situation. Your time and energy on this is much appreciated by countless people. We can't thank you enough.

I just have a simple thought that I want you to consider as you hand over the good work to coolmaro. In light of Roma77 generating weekly report that clearly says where things stand, why do we need to spend so much time on a tracker? I can see that it was our only insight into the system till the status website came live. Now since people can very their status and also get a bigger picture from Roma's reports, what more will they achieve out of this tracker. Iam not belittling the tracker in any sense. Iam just saying it might be worth thinking about what is precisely achieved in light of the new development.

-Bruce
manwithnoname said:

BruceWillis said:
Hi Manwithnoname

Congratulations. It is people like, Justwatching, MVinays and you that make people seriously think beyond just complaining about the situation. Your time and energy on this is much appreciated by countless people. We can't thank you enough.

I just have a simple thought that I want you to consider as you hand over the good work to coolmaro. In light of Roma77 generating weekly report that clearly says where things stand, why do we need to spend so much time on a tracker? I can see that it was our only insight into the system till the status website came live. Now since people can very their status and also get a bigger picture from Roma's reports, what more will they achieve out of this tracker. Iam not belittling the tracker in any sense. Iam just saying it might be worth thinking about what is precisely achieved in light of the new development.

-Bruce

Thanks.

Yes Roma77's analysis does provides the macroscopic scenario. This will provide the processing speed of BEC. On the other hand, the tracker does not provide the bulk picture but a sample of the BEC cases. For qualitative data, there can be questions about what type of cases are currently being processed? What are the PDs that BEC are approving during the current wave of processing? What States are getting approvals? Also it is possible to determine what percentage of cases filed in 2002 are approved etc. The tracker is necessary for this - but it all depends how diverse and efficient the sampling population is.

All - just wanted to let you know that the law office has confirmed the receipt of the paperwork.

I am gonna get in the next queue of I-140.

Good Luck to all.

ManWithNoName, JustWatching, MVinays and everyone including Roma who have maintained the tracker and the likes - THANKS A LOT! It has really been very helpful. I wish you all luck and GC in the near future, if you haven't already found the way out of this tunnel.

labor certified

Another silent member ...

labor approved

Priority Date: 11/12/2004

Approval date: 01/17/07
Transferred from: Virginia SWA
Category: EB2, RIR
45 day letter: 03/15/2006
Case #: 05166-6####

Thank you

manwithnoname said:

Congratulations on your approval.
Thanks for maintaining the tracker !