BEC Priority Date Tracker

Monitor 140 file date to Texas Certer

Just a note for those whose LC got certified and want to file I140.

As you all know that the Texas Center process 140 cases much faster and easier than Nebraska Center. My wife's I140 application was sent out on 09/16/06 using USPS EXPRESS, and received by USCIS on 09/18/06. Her case got transferred to Texas Center and was appoved on 10/02/06 WITHOUT the Premium Process :D . Mine just certified LC was sent out on 12/18/06 and received by USCIS on 12/19/06 also got transferred to Texas Center.

I recommend that you monitor the received dates of some cases that posted on TRACKITT.COM, so that you can determine which date your case arrives at USCIS would be able to transfer to Texas Center. Due to my monitoring during these several months, I GUESS :confused: that cases received by USCIS on these days would PROBABLY :confused: transferred to Texas Center: 1/2/07, 1/4/07, 1/8/07, 1/10/07, 1/12/07, 1/17/07, 1/19/07, 1/23/07, 1/25/07, 1/29/07, and 1/31/07.

Be Alert that this is just my Guess. :confused: You can monitor TRACKITT.COM for 1 week or 2 weeks during January 2007 for Confirmation or Correction before you file your I140.

Hope this will help most of you and save $1000. :)

Great job Roma, Thank You

roma77 said:
Here is the latest status
Code:
Dallas:

CERTIFIED	524
CLOSED		13
DATA REVIEW	-115
DENIED		90
IN PROCESS	-770
WITHDRAWN	258

Progress: 885

Philly: 
APPEAL		2
CERTIFIED	1586
CLOSED		-46
DATA REVIEW	27
DENIED		159
IN PROCESS	-1850
WITHDRAWN	125

Progress: 1824
Almost the same rate of approvals as the last week. If Philly continues to work like that they need 43 weeks to complete all the cases while Dallas needs 70.

Another Sep 2004 case approval submitted on trackitt.com

PD: 09/14/2004
Philadelphia DOL EB2-RIR
Approval: 12/28/2006

Four Aug2004 cases have been posted on trackitt.com within the last couple of days.

alabor said:
Any Aug 2004 approvals this week from PBEC ? I applied in aug 2004 still waiting to hear from PBEC.

Ya, i did saw those approvals from trackitt.com. I think my case must be skipped by PBEC :confused: since they are now approving Sep 2004.

coolmaro said:
Four Aug2004 cases have been posted on trackitt.com within the last couple of days.

i don't think july and aug 04 cases would be over that quick. approvals are scattered, yours should be approved soon.

alabor said:
Ya, i did saw those approvals from trackitt.com. I think my case must be skipped by PBEC :confused: since they are now approving Sep 2004.

coolmaro said:
i don't think july and aug 04 cases would be over that quick. approvals are scattered, yours should be approved soon.

Correct.

I would like to add that, 2004 cases from July/August onwards were most likely to be received from SWA. Therefore more processing is required than their Regional counterpart - I think, that's why the PD dates of the approvals will be scattered.

September 2004 PD - NY State Certified Today

All,

I just checked my case status online and it has been certified.

My case number is P-05209-XXXXX
PD - Sep 3, 2004
EB-3
SWA - NY

Thanks all for you help and best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
BEC_Watcher said:
All,

I just checked my case status online and it has been certified.

My case number is P-05209-XXXXX
PD - Sep 3, 2004
EB-3
SWA - NY

Thanks all for you help and best of luck!
Congratulations buddy. We are seeing more and more Sep 04 approvals.

manwithnoname said:
Correct.

I would like to add that, 2004 cases from July/August onwards were most likely to be received from SWA. Therefore more processing is required than their Regional counterpart - I think, that's why the PD dates of the approvals will be scattered.
Be prepared buddy. The way approval is going, it looks like you will get your approval by end of January. :)

Dec. 2003 RIR Regional Case Finally Shown as "CERTIFIED"!

As of this morning 12/29/2006, my RIR labor is shown as "CERTIFIED" on DOL case status website, finally after 3 years! Please update the tracker.

Ohio, RIR, EB2
ETA Case No: D-05010-XXXX
PD: Dec. 24th 2003
RD: Aug. 10th, 2004 (Chicago)
45-Day Letter Received/Replied in March 2005

Approved labour

I silent reader for this forum,finally my labor certified online yesterday.

Case Filed: Sept20, 2002
State - NY
CaseType EB-3 RIR
ETA Case#: P-05130-xxxx
45 day letter: Nov,2005
Processing Center: PBEC
Online Status: "certifeid" on 12/28/2006

2006 - Last tracker update...

Attached is the zipped version of the latest BEC tracker. All the readers of this forum must have their info! Please post for additions / updates to the tracker. Once again the source of the info are PBEC, DBEC general discussions thread, this thread and LC approvals from PBEC new thread. There were not many approvals posted this week.

Wish all the readers a very happy and prosperous new year 2007, and we all cross the BEC hurdle.

PBEC
giri_tpt added x(Denied)
PMisYMMV added x(Certified)
catch_gc updated x(Denied)
panduputhran added x(Certified)
pkk123 added
omarx updated x(Denied)
DKSearch added x(Certified)
Gadwal06 added x(Certified)
BEC_Watcher updated x(Certified)

DBEC
ypg12242006 updated x(Certified)
sdolbg added x(Certified)
aldgate added x(Certified)
Jan_05 added

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

update my info in tracker

My labour got certified online today
PD 9/17/2004
EB2 RIR/NC/ Atlanta
45 days letter rcvd. 4/7/2005
45 days letter replied 4/15/2005
I-485 filed(NIW I-140, oct /03) 09/2005

Certified

MANWITHNONAME

Please update my info.

ID : IN_LC

ATLANTA Region for TN state, labour certified on 12-22-2006.

Thanks,

Sorry guys, I couldn't do it over the New Year weekend, will do today.

I got a piece of news today as well - my case showed up as closed, I was really scared there for a moment. I called up my employer and as it turned out I have two different case numbers. One is from email I got from PBEC on my 7th year extension request and that's the one that was closed. Another one is from my employer, it is almost the same, only last two digits are different. This one shows "in progress". I guess that they somehow created two cases for me and when they discovered that they closed one of them.

No worry Roma77. They have done little (if anything) during this week I think. At least they have not posted a single ad at AJB for about 10 days.

roma77 said:
Sorry guys, I couldn't do it over the New Year weekend, will do today.

I got a piece of news today as well - my case showed up as closed, I was really scared there for a moment. I called up my employer and as it turned out I have two different case numbers. One is from email I got from PBEC on my 7th year extension request and that's the one that was closed. Another one is from my employer, it is almost the same, only last two digits are different. This one shows "in progress". I guess that they somehow created two cases for me and when they discovered that they closed one of them.