BEC Priority Date Tracker

Hidalgo.Horse said:
Guys I had checked the status between D-05004-09001 To D-05004-09410
out of tht 53 are in In Process Status and others are either certified, denied, N/A, Withdrawn or closed.

Hi Hidalgo.Horse,

I am in the same range as you with ETA starting at D-05004-09xxx. I have monitored D-05004-09001 to D-05004-09999 for 2 months now. There are only 819 valid record within this range. At the beginning of my monitoring, there were 132 IDs either In Process or Data Review. Now, it shows 98 IDs either In Process or Data Review. Therefore, about 31 got certified, 3 got denied. Hope this will be helpful to you.
By the way, may I know your priority date? Would you mind providing your information in your signature? And please keep me updated about your status. Thank you.

I'm not having any problems with the updated tracker.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
While opening the file, it shows error: "Data File Lost". The excel opens but some of the information is lost like graphs. Could you verify?

pleae update info - LC Certified

Hello manwithnoname,

please update my info, previously my case number is entered wrong in the tracker, you can update that too at the same time, my info is in my signature.

thank you

Thanks everyone for posting their updates. All these updates will appear in the next tracker, which I plan to post on November 24, 2006.

where is ROMA's web analysis

hi guys

where is next batch of ROMA's analysis..it will be very interesting to see the developments this week.

thanks

More acurate information about D-05004-09001 to D-05004-09999

[DataRivew] - 0.37%
[In Process ] - 11.5%
[Certified] - 80.4%
[DD] - 1.22%
[Appel ] - 0.0%
[WithDraw] - 4.2%
[Closed] - 2.5%

BECguy said:
Hi Hidalgo.Horse,

I am in the same range as you with ETA starting at D-05004-09xxx. I have monitored D-05004-09001 to D-05004-09999 for 2 months now. There are only 819 valid record within this range. At the beginning of my monitoring, there were 132 IDs either In Process or Data Review. Now, it shows 98 IDs either In Process or Data Review. Therefore, about 31 got certified, 3 got denied. Hope this will be helpful to you.
By the way, may I know your priority date? Would you mind providing your information in your signature? And please keep me updated about your status. Thank you.

Certified

Hi Guyz,
Time to share good news.
EB2/RIR/CA
PD: 8/2004 (D-05206-42xxx)
45 Day: July 2006
NOF: Missing original Form A & B Oct 2006 & Reply @ the end of Oct 2006.
Online Status: Certified 11/17/2006

All the best.

Venkat.

v_k said:
My co-worker "v_k_AK" has received certification.
Details:
RIR/EB3
Connecticut (never made it to regional)
Priority date - Apr 8, 2004
45-days letter date - May 8, 2006
Case # - P-05153-xxxxx
CERTIFICATION DATE: Nov 14

You can add it to the tracker using id "v_k_AK" - he is not registered on this forum. Please do not wipe out my record "v_k" - it is still valid :)

Thanks for maintaining the tracker!

P.S. his priority date is almost 1 year after mine - and I'm still waiting. Is there any justice in this broken system? Is there anyone else who was transferred to PBEC from Boston DOL and still waiting?

I feel good about your friend, but I see your pain too! What a piece of crap this system is? Near total lack of accountability and transparency in this system caused thousand to suffer for years, wait in anxiety.. I just hope you and others you are waiting see the end of dark tunnel soon.

zeze2004 said:
More acurate information about D-05004-09001 to D-05004-09999

[DataRivew] - 0.37%
[In Process ] - 11.5%
[Certified] - 80.4%
[DD] - 1.22%
[Appel ] - 0.0%
[WithDraw] - 4.2%
[Closed] - 2.5%

Hi! zeze2004 ,

Can you please check D-05143-34001 to D-05143-34999?

I will greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance!

Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at DBEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me. I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje

:)
D-05143: 34001-34999

[DataRivew] - 0.57%
[In Process ] - 32.5%
[Certified] - 34.6%
[DD] - 0.8%
[Appel ] - 0.0%
[WithDraw] - 7.0%
[Closed] - 24.7%

CALabor2003 said:
Hi! zeze2004 ,

Can you please check D-05143-34001 to D-05143-34999?

I will greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance!

Callabor zeze help

Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at DBEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me. I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje

nosyman said:
Friends, I need help.

Dorje

NOSYMAN,
As you are from "rest of the world" category, you should immediately go for PERM and not waste a single minute. DOL = Department DELAY of LABOR :) .

HTH
-GCCOVET

Latest tracker update

All:

Attached is the zipped version of the latest tracker. the source of the information are: PBEC and DBEC threads, this thread, LC Approval from PBEC - new thread. I also added the approval postings from Murthy and Trackitt forms.

Please go through your info in the tracker and post in this thread for necessary modifications.

PBEC
v_k_AK added x(Certified)
sacbee1 added x(Denied)
aaar2006 added
gnanap added
gamin786 added
waiting_in_VA added x(Certified)
dicaile added x(Certified)
godhelpgclover added x(Certified)
infinitewait updated x(Certified)
google12 added x(Certified)
Gcgala added
hemen38 added
spicegirl updated x(Certified)

DBEC
balukr added x(Certified)
krish_ks added x(Certified)
lotuslamp added x(Certified)
kvrr updated x(Certified)
avididy updated x(Denied)
zakiaahmed updated x(Certified)
laborh1 updated
sanvud added
IN_LC added
texanz updated x(Certified)

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date

RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Hello all!

Looks like BECs are moving along....there is a good chance that the backlog will be cleared by Sep 2007...

If I look at the tracker from May 06 and as of today, PBEC has picked up speed, while DBEC has slowed down (it was otherway around in May 06)..so, now both are at par..not much expected over rest of the year due to holiday season...

Here we come, 2007! :)

June 06 NJ case certified today

Hi all readers!

I'm so excited to report that my case is shown certified today online. My older handle is yann but i couldn't locate the password so i just created this handle to post the news as soon as i can.

My 6 years of H vis a is almost up and prior to this i was on OPT.. A long time has passed. This forum, all of you guys, and especially MDWatch, prior tracker maintainers and recent maintainers, thank you so very much for keeping my spirit up! I wish all of you guys very good luck and hope you will come out of the BECs very soon, particularly those 2001, 2002, and 2003 guys. I'll keep this matter in my prayer.

My next step is probably the concurrent filing and i hope this will be a lot less to worry about.

Godspeed!