BEC Priority Date Tracker

immigraj said:
Thanks .. It is just reassuring when somebody validates .. I have just seen the info. on the website , I have mailed my lawyer with the details..expecting to get a reply by tomorrow.

Thanks
Rajesh

Keep us posted :) Congrats !

My status may be goofed up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it is just my logon ID. I visited this site almost every day, but the program that you mentioned to search my last visit did not reflect this date to make me out-of-status. You may want to check that program to make sure it works right (Sorry, it's a habit of an analyst like me to sense a computer problem.)

Thank you for your huge effort to maintain this tracker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwatch
Before removing an entry, i run a search on the person to see when was the last visit. If it has been more than 6 months, the case is out of the tracker. If the person has visited within the last 6 months (even without posting) I change the "last updated" date to the date of their last visit.

I hope that I was clear, if not let me know and I will clarify

manwithnoname said:

Correct, that is a possibility. If that's the case, once they post an approval or any news about their case they get reinstated back on to the tracker :)

Sorry. I am still collecting my information which is a big headache when you have a lawyer whose highest priority is not people like us.
Right now I know the following ( I will update the rest of necessary information once I got it):
SWA: NY
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 04/30/04
RD: ???
45 DL Received: ???
Replied: ???
ETA# P-05195-22XXX
AD: IN PROCESS

MDwatch it is your turn now to post the latest tracker as you promised :p

rf_engineer_NY said:
Sorry. I am still collecting my information which is a big headache when you have a lawyer whose highest priority is not people like us.
Right now I know the following ( I will update the rest of necessary information once I got it):
SWA: NY
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 04/30/04
RD: ???
45 DL Received: ???
Replied: ???
ETA# P-05195-22XXX
AD: IN PROCESS

MDwatch it is your turn now to post the latest tracker as you promised :p

Will do before I leave the office :)

My company has just finished a recruiting process for PERM application and they are pressing me to switch from RIR to PERM. However, based on the tracker I may expect being processed some time in November-my PD is 04/30/2004, NY (of course that is the best case scenario that I kind of wouldn't like to miss-at least the first wave of approvals with my priority date).
At the same time there is this argument on the other side that, if they don't file PERM within the next week or two, they would miss some sort of 6-month window (they started recruiting process for PERM six months ago) that may make the whole PERM recruiting process invalid. I don't know what to do-should I let them file for PERM in order not to loose the PERM recruiting efforts?
I have no issues with the priority date (not a national of China, India, and Philippines).
I know that my case looks brighter than some cases posted here, but when you are given an opportunity to choose between two options without a good feeling about what to expect as a result of your decision, it also makes it hard to decide. Any thoughts would be more than appreciated.

Still waiting.

Just saw that I was among the outdated records in the tracker. Actually it's my wife's app. Case number is D-05010-1XXXX. It is still pending and in process.

rf_engineer_NY said:
My company has just finished a recruiting process for PERM application and they are pressing me to switch from RIR to PERM. However, based on the tracker I may expect being processed some time in November-my PD is 04/30/2004, NY (of course that is the best case scenario that I kind of wouldn't like to miss-at least the first wave of approvals with my priority date).
At the same time there is this argument on the other side that, if they don't file PERM within the next week or two, they would miss some sort of 6-month window (they started recruiting process for PERM six months ago) that may make the whole PERM recruiting process invalid. I don't know what to do-should I let them file for PERM in order not to loose the PERM recruiting efforts?
I have no issues with the priority date (not a national of China, India, and Philippines).
I know that my case looks brighter than some cases posted here, but when you are given an opportunity to choose between two options without a good feeling about what to expect as a result of your decision, it also makes it hard to decide. Any thoughts would be more than appreciated.
Please create a signature with your case details like us. It will help others having context about your case and what you are saying.

Sorry I am new here, still updating my profile. Here it is as requested:

Latest Tracker Update

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
sonaliak added
juno-trackitt added (Certified)
heresmine updated (Certified)
misterniceguy added
mohants added (Certified)
buhocol added (Certified)
Sangadi added
MOAZZAMALI added (Certified)
khts updated (Certified)
rameshxx-trackitt added (Certified)
waitingwaiting-trackitt added (Certified)
manoj@tn.usa added (Certified)
CrazyGC2 updated (Certified)
ASD05 updated (Certified)
2002calabor updated (Certified)
oanacn updated (Certified)
zhoupa added (Certified)
nimraj-friend added (Certified)
findsandeep added
Delaware_Dec02 updated (Certified)
gc9906 added (Certified)
manishcp updated (Certified)
GC_Ven updated (Certified)
FriendlyForever added (Certified)
mdgc2001 updated (Certified)
NeedMyLC updated (Certified)
guyriver-trackitt added (Certified)
xmmm updated (Certified)
GC_LIKEE added (Certified)
McJES-trackitt added (Certified)
RoLRbladeP-trackitt added (Certified)
mainNoonNa-trackitt added (Certified)
GAPDJuly062004-coworker2 added (Certified)
rf_engineer_NY added

DBEC
Isor added (Certified)
jagadees updated (Certified)
rir_ohio updated (Certified)
greeneyes4gc updated
Immi_seeker updated (Certified)

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

rf_engineer_NY said:
Sorry I am new here, still updating my profile. Here it is as requested:

Ask your company apply for PERM and at the same time ask them to continue with your old RIR application as well. Whichever labor comes first, use that to apply for I-140 & I-485 concurrently. From what you are saying, it seems like your PD is current so you should not have any issues filing I-140 & I-485 concurrently. Hope this helps.

GAPDJuly062004 said:
Ask your company apply for PERM and at the same time ask them to continue with your old RIR application as well. Whichever labor comes first, use that to apply for I-140 & I-485 concurrently. From what you are saying, it seems like your PD is current so you should not have any issues filing I-140 & I-485 concurrently. Hope this helps.

Do you know if your friend that just got the approval also has an entry in trackitt under RoLRbladeP ?

Thanks

GAPDJuly062004 said:

Dear GAPDJuly062004,
thanks for suggestions. I have been told by the company immigration lawyer that one's RIR file MUST be withdrawn in order to file PERM. Is this true? Can a RIR legally be kept pending in parallel with PERM? I know for sure that my company won't go against the law and won't take even the smallest risk in doing something that is not allowed, even if it goes against my interests.
If someone has more input on this please let me know. Thanks.

rf_engineer_NY said:
Dear GAPDJuly062004,
thanks for suggestions. I have been told by the company immigration lawyer that one's RIR file MUST be withdrawn in order to file PERM. Is this true? Can a RIR legally be kept pending in parallel with PERM? I know for sure that my company won't go against the law and won't take even the smallest risk in doing something that is not allowed, even if it goes against my interests.

I do not have any experience with this...but there a bunch of people in this forum who have applied for PERM while their RIR/Traditional is pending.
MDWatch, do you know anyone who has done this?

rf_engineer_NY said:
Dear GAPDJuly062004,
Yes. If you don't withdraw, they will automatically cancel your RIR application as soon as they receive your PERM application from same employer for same work zone.

RIR can remain as is:
1. If PERM is filed from different employer.
2. PERM is filed from same employer but different work zone.

I would advise to have personal discussion with your lawyer with all these question before you risk filing PERM.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Yes. If you don't withdraw, they will automatically cancel your RIR application as soon as they receive your PERM application from same employer for same work zone.

RIR can remain as is:
1. If PERM is filed from different employer.
2. PERM is filed from same employer but different work zone.

I would advise to have personal discussion with your lawyer with all these question before you risk filing PERM.

I have already talked to him and he strongly suggests going with PERM. His predictions for RIR are not so bright as the predictions expressed in our tracker here. He said that he hasn't seen any of his RIR cases (New York) approved that has a PD later than 2002. I am also a little bit worried about how DOL will react because I remember my application was a thick one and a very detailed one. I am wondering whether they will be scared of going through all that material that has been submitted and delay the RIR processing beyond the first wave of approval for my PD.
And one more thing: I am really wondering what would happen if I file for PERM and my RIR gets approved before it is officially withdrawn due toPERM re-filing.
I know I am expressing a lot of curiousity and raising many questions here, but that's what I guess all of us face, because of these ambiguous immigration rules. Just sharing my experience and thoughts. My two cents.