BEC Priority Date Tracker

http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/ Site down?

I get following message:

504 Gateway Timeout
The following error occurred:
Code:
 A gateway timeout occurred. The server is unreachable. Retry the request.
Could not open error file 

Anybody else facing same problem?

IN PROCESS to DATA REVIEW BACK to IN PROCESS

IN process to DATA REVIEW back to IN PROCESS
My case status changed from

In process to Data Review - 10/24/06
Data Review to In process - 10/30/06

This is really really frustrating. Do not know what to even expect.

Again, we don't see that much activity on IL cases, if your case was submitted from IL please post your detail information. Thanks !!!

manwithnoname said:
Perhaps MDWatch is waiting for some more approval postings.

I was going to post it this morning but the case status site started working again. I expect quiet a few people to post approvals today and tomorrow. So I will post by the end of the weeks.

I am also cleaning up the PBEC and DBEC for outdated records ... quiet a few of them :)

MDwatch said:
I was going to post it this morning but the case status site started working again. I expect quiet a few people to post approvals today and tomorrow. So I will post by the end of the weeks.

I am also cleaning up the PBEC and DBEC for outdated records ... quiet a few of them :)

Just a reminder: my name shows status as "Certified" in tracker. Though it makes me feel so good, but the fact is my status is still "In Process". Could you correct it?

NOF found

Last Friday my lawyer informed me that she had received NOF on my case. We decided not to respond because I will file PERM with my current company.
Just wanted to let you know. Good luck!

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Just a reminder: my name shows status as "Certified" in tracker. Though it makes me feel so good, but the fact is my status is still "In Process". Could you correct it?

it's already done since your last posting. It will appear in the next tracker :)

Thanks

DBEC Regular cases in the tracker

MDWatch,

I just noticed that my case was highlighted as a potential outdate case in the last tracker. I would wish that I could have some updates in the past 6 months. I also noticed that you highlighted quite a few TR cases in the DBEC, which may have the same situation as mine. No update whatsoever from DBEC after replying the 45-day letter. :mad:

I would suggest not to remove this type of cases to the out-dated records yet due to no update to report to our forum fellow in your next tracker update. And I would like to ask people who have similar situation as mine, please post any updates for your case (for example, RI received, convert to RIR, or conver to PERM, pending still).

Thanks.

MDwatch said:

txtramdream said:
MDWatch,

I just noticed that my case was highlighted as a potential outdate case in the last tracker. I would wish that I could have some updates in the past 6 months. I also noticed that you highlighted quite a few TR cases in the DBEC, which may have the same situation as mine. No update whatsoever from DBEC after replying the 45-day letter. :mad:

I would suggest not to remove this type of cases to the out-dated records yet due to no update to report to our forum fellow in your next tracker update. And I would like to ask people who have similar situation as mine, please post any updates for your case (for example, RI received, convert to RIR, or conver to PERM, pending still).

Thanks.

Before removing an entry, i run a search on the person to see when was the last visit. If it has been more than 6 months, the case is out of the tracker. If the person has visited within the last 6 months (even without posting) I change the "last updated" date to the date of their last visit.

I hope that I was clear, if not let me know and I will clarify :)

update: T- changed to D- case

Previously "no record found" online.
and online status is now "DATA REVIEW"

Last edited by a moderator:
My status may be goofed up

Maybe it is just my logon ID. I visited this site almost every day, but the program that you mentioned to search my last visit did not reflect this date to make me out-of-status. You may want to check that program to make sure it works right (Sorry, it's a habit of an analyst like me to sense a computer problem.)

Thank you for your huge effort to maintain this tracker.
MDwatch said:
Before removing an entry, i run a search on the person to see when was the last visit. If it has been more than 6 months, the case is out of the tracker. If the person has visited within the last 6 months (even without posting) I change the "last updated" date to the date of their last visit.

I hope that I was clear, if not let me know and I will clarify :)

txtramdream said:
Maybe it is just my logon ID. I visited this site almost every day, but the program that you mentioned to search my last visit did not reflect this date to make me out-of-status. You may want to check that program to make sure it works right (Sorry, it's a habit of an analyst like me to sense a computer problem.)

Thank you for your huge effort to maintain this tracker.

I don't look up every entry in the tracker every week .... imagine the amount of work that it would be ... no I look up people when their entry becomes highlighted. I also proactively update entries sometimes. :D

greeneyes4gc said:
Previously "no record found" online.
and online status is now "DATA REVIEW"

My Screenshot August 30,2006 shows "DATA REVIEW"
Screenshot October 13, 2006 shows "IN PROCESS"
Online Status shows "DATA REVIEW"
No 45 Day letter so far

Case numbers..

I have got my case number from PBEC sometime back in Feb'. At that time the case number is something like T-05139-XXXXX and I did not get any case number changes later. But after this online site was started , I have entered my case number T-05139-xxxxx but it prompted with a message that the case number should start with D or P. I have replaced the T with D keeping the other numbers same ( my case is in Dallas BEC) and i got the message that it is certified. Can I assume my case is certified or I cannot use this method ?

EB2 RIR ****
California --
PD 10/31/01

immigraj said:
I have got my case number from PBEC sometime back in Feb'. At that time the case number is something like T-05139-XXXXX and I did not get any case number changes later. But after this online site was started , I have entered my case number T-05139-xxxxx but it prompted with a message that the case number should start with D or P. I have replaced the T with D keeping the other numbers same ( my case is in Dallas BEC) and i got the message that it is certified. Can I assume my case is certified or I cannot use this method ?

EB2 RIR ****
California --
PD 10/31/01

I think you can safely assume that it is certified. What does your lawyer has to say ? He is the one that should receive the papers.

Thanks .. It is just reassuring when somebody validates .. I have just seen the info. on the website , I have mailed my lawyer with the details..expecting to get a reply by tomorrow.

Thanks
Rajesh